It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
NYT just announced Trump winner.

Trump has won. This is a victory and a long hard fight against a corrupt democratic system, We The People have spoken!

I am so happy to see evil lose, they destroyed themselves in the process as evil always does.

We have our country back, now we have a lot of work to do.

Update: Hillary just conceded to Trump!

Trump came in under budget and just in time!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
All the best to US nation .

lets for the sake of humanity hope you made the right choice .

US presidential elections effects more than just US borders. Lets hope this guy's effect is not like the effect of G.W.bush

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
While nobody really knows how trump will handle things, Clintons foreign policy is the one that was very close to gw bushs fp. Trumps is radically different and less hawkish in approach than any president in recent history, if one goes by words.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
All the best to US nation .

lets for the sake of humanity hope you made the right choice .

US presidential elections effects more than just US borders. Lets hope this guy's effect is not like the effect of G.W.bush

America just got a whole lot better.

The death of Established blood lines just took place.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is the best Christmas Gift evah! Hillary isn't president! I feel like buying something to celebrate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Congratulations America, you just destroyed the world and yourselves.

The fact Clinton couldn't win against this complete and utter idiot in a massive landslaide also shows how terrible her performance was.

2Tn wiped off markets, all heading to China and SE Asia because people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

So, this means you're moving to Canada? See ya. We don't need you in our way while we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Booohooo, your outlandish mainstream media lies are over. Crawl under that rock and cry cry cry.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
While I'm glad the people voted against Hillary, I'm not all that convinced about what a Trump presidency would do. My first inkling was his acceptance speech, where he thanked Hillary for her good campaign and her hard work ethic and time as Secretary etc..

Watch this...

Huh...?

What happened to sending her to prison? While I get he has to be gracious, it seemed beyond odd how nice he was to her. I think this might be the start of when everyone realises all his promises might have just been like hot-bacterial-gas building up in a swollen donkey's carcass. Useless foul gas.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I won't be surprised if nothing is done about Hillary getting the jail time she deserves. I won't be surprised at a missing wall either... Time will tell I guess.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Booohooo, your outlandish mainstream media lies are over. Crawl under that rock and cry cry cry.

I'm from the UK. I'm giving you facts after what happened with Brexit. You guys just handed all trade over to Russia, China and SE Asia on a plate - personally I benefit and we'll be cutting all ties with the US as are other modern democracies - you guys are completely and utterly screwed though and once you realise what a complete disaster has just happened (not that it wasn't a disaster to have Trump and Hillary as choices in the first place).

originally posted by: wrathofall

So, this means you're moving to Canada? See ya. We don't need you in our way while we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

I'm from the UK. I'm posting from post Brexit experience where all the hollow 'make britain british' claims collapsed in 24 hours and completely fired back on us and saw the pound plummet ti below the euro and dollar and saw trillions moved to a small few while those who shouted 'make britain british' quit their jobs, lined their pockets and left us to deal with the mess they'd put us in. Your post is a perfect example of how painfully stupid politics has become, saying words means nothing - if I say the we're going to make the Earth flat 1000 times, it doesn't make the Earth flat.
edit on 9-11-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

It's the same way Obama went 'Change, change, change, change' and failed on every single one of his changes and in many ways was even worse than Bush illegal war wise - when will people learn that this is politicians just pandering to the lowest common demoninator and will promise the moon on a stick if they think it'll get them votes, they don't care about you or your family - if they did they'd talk about actual politics instead of just making stupid claims/phrases with no policy or politics.
edit on 9-11-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Trump was being polite.

He's not going to start bad mouthing Hillary during his Victory speech. To do so,

would cause rioting in the streets on top of the rioting in the streets already taking place.

That would not be a smart move on his part.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Yeah, I agree about being polite, but thanking her for her hard work as Secretary? And polite is hardly a word anyone could use to describe him leading up to the election. Maybe something like "And though my opposition ran a hard working tough campaign which I thank her for, the American people decided something must be done to stop the blatant corruption".

(I'm no word smith, but something along those lines. Probably the Republicans are just as shocked as most of us...)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
How sad is it, that I had to log on this morning to find out who our president is? My local news has not said ONE WORD about the presidency for the 15 minutes I have been awake!!!

Absolute BS

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Informer1958

Now , I want to see the crying , wailing , and gnashing of teeth from the Dem party...Glorius

They have been so smug, miserable, and generally mean, mean, mean for the last eight years.

I am going to enjoy their sorrow today.

Yep...I sure am.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hopefully Hillary won't be charged until after January 20th.

A thousand stars for your post my friend.

We'll see. I'm with you.

No pardon for her....I hope.

She needs to go to jail.

And I firmly believe that's what put Trump over the top and ultimately doomed Hillary's chances.

People in the US were disgusted by the fact that there was one set of rules/laws for people like Hillary and a completely different set of rules/laws for everyone else. And what was worse was that this terrible thing was helped by our own Dept of Justice (read: Loretta Lynch).

This election was the American peoples 2016 version of pitchforks and torches. Actually just the first step....Now we need to indict and convict her and all of her cronies that flagrantly broke our laws.

Their public flaunting of our legal system disgusts me....and many, many others.

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
a reply to: JesusXst

Yeah, I agree about being polite, but thanking her for her hard work as Secretary? And polite is hardly a word anyone could use to describe him leading up to the election. Maybe something like "And though my opposition ran a hard working tough campaign which I thank her for, the American people decided something must be done to stop the blatant corruption".

(I'm no word smith, but something along those lines. Probably the Republicans are just as shocked as most of us...)

Well he had the cages and a couple jerry cans of gasoline for the 10 hillary supporters he had captured but Kellyanne didn't think it was a good idea.

He said the exact right things, otherwise the press would be all over him one last time for being a meanie.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

I'm from the UK too and you're full of it.

You want to know why he won?

Because people are sick and tired of listening to self important nobodies like you who boo and hoo when you don't get your own way and have no reponse other than to call people unwarranted names because you think that makes you *right* and them *wrong* because you're setting yourself up on some kind of illusory moral high ground.

People like you have the intellectual prowess of a gnat, and yet you somehow imagine yourself to be superior to everyone else who disagrees with you.

The only response you have to anyone who doesn't agree with you is to call them names, I'm sure that SJW's like you are suffering from some kind of narcicistic personality disorder.

Maybe mummy didn't spank you when you were naughty but instead rewarded everything you did because you were her little precious baby.

You lost - suck it up and man up you whinging gasbag - we've had enough of listening to you.

Oh yeah - your opinion is a tiny minority too - suck that up as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I would like to see some graph of usage of document shredding machines

BTW Google helper now list "document shredding" before "document sharing"

I realized it because my spelling sucks
I'm in somehow cheerful mode. Known evil was almost defeated, unknown evils will raise. Status quo was sickening, revolution is unpredictable.
edit on 9-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

WooooooHooooooo Cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>