It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Election, Big victory!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: bastion
...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements.

I'm from the UK too and you're full of it.

You want to know why he won?

Because people are sick and tired of listening to self important nobodies like you who boo and hoo when you don't get your own way and have no reponse other than to call people unwarranted names because you think that makes you *right* and them *wrong* because you're setting yourself up on some kind of illusory moral high ground.

People like you have the intellectual prowess of a gnat, and yet you somehow imagine yourself to be superior to everyone else who disagrees with you.

The only response you have to anyone who doesn't agree with you is to call them names, I'm sure that SJW's like you are suffering from some kind of narcicistic personality disorder.

Maybe mummy didn't spank you when you were naughty but instead rewarded everything you did because you were her little precious baby.

You lost - suck it up and man up you whinging gasbag - we've had enough of listening to you.

Oh yeah - your opinion is a tiny minority too - suck that up as well.

A) I have a 1st class honours with distinction and merit in political journalism from UCLan - **There's part of your problem right there - you've been indoctrinated into an ultra left wing wishy washy politically correct namby pamby narrow minded way of thinking.

All of the "experts" with similar qualifications to you were also made to look utter fools last night, so you're not alone.

It just goes to prove that qualifications like yours are worthless because they are not courses that disseminate knowledge, they are courses that promote narrow minded left wing ideology.

B) I'm not a social justice warrior - thanks for the name- **your language and immediate default to calling people names suggests otherwise. See below

C) I didn't call anyone names, you're calling me a whinging gasbag, why? - **you said "...people actually believed he would 'make America great agaiin' by spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements. "

He didn't just make comments he "spouted" them, and the words you want to insult him with are the same ones the SJW's use - someone doesn't agree with you they're automatically a "bigot" "racist" "homophobic" "sexist" "islamophobic" or whatever other "right on" "bad man" name you can attach to them.

D) My Dad beat the # out me regularly as a kid, thanks for bringing it up. Calling for a child to be beaten, how big of you.- **I didn't call for any kids to be beaten, again you're trying to twist what I said to fit your image of being a victim.

What I said is you're acting like a spoiled baby with a narcicistic personality disorder.

E) I posted facts, how does posting facts make me a whinging gas bag social justice warrior or whatever name you decide to call me. - **"spouting racist, homophobic, sexist, anti disabled and completely unfounded statements." - these aren't facts they're insults.

F) How does the US withdrawing from NATO not give Russia, China and the SE a power vacuum on a plate - **who says they are going to do that, and I never brought this up.

G) How is expecting politicians to talk about policies and politics instead of meaningless slogans make me on a moral high ground? It's meant to be their job. If I'm wrong please post Donald's entire detailed, vetted policy for how he's going to 'make america great again'. - **are you taking the Mickey? Clinton did nothing but slander his name all the way through she was at least equally as bad as him, but I guess being a woman (and therefore a fellow victim) it's okay when she does it, only not right if an evil white man does it?

Answers above - **right after your silly comments

Just as an aside to why people don't like your kind of rhetoric - you claim to be "fighting for peoples rights" (although it always seems to be the rights of odd minority groups), and yet while Donald has apprently "offended" people like you with his WORDS, my daughter just got home from school and everyone is WISHING that Donald gets assassinated before he's sworn in.

Even the teacher was telling them about a betting website where you can put a bet on it.

So people like you are "offended" because someone used words you don't like, and the response to that is to want them KILLED

THAT in a nutshell is what is wrong with your left wing views.

They claim to be protecting peoples rights, but they are oppressive and will not tolerate any alternative viewpoint to yours and see violence and even killing someone as a justifiable response to someone disagreeing.
edit on -06:0020163America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 09:52:56 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago1152 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Are you insane? You think that sotomayor or Kagan would have been appointed under a republican, even a stooge of the establishment? If you think that you're insane, if you think the two or three justices that Trump will appoint will be just like if Hillary was in office, you are insane.

Appointing justices was the single most important piece of this election cycle. A progressive court like would've happened under hillary would have ultimately led to civil war. period.

This gives us a refrain. This is what I refer to as the rubber band effect. When you go in one direction for too long and to too much of an extreme, you will get the opposite.

We are lucky that this isn't entirely the opposite extreme. I think Trump will be the moderate, constitutional president that we've been needing. He will upset the establishment on both sides and return us to what made the US of A great. If he survives long enough... That's the biggest question, the last president who tried to do what Trump will try was shot three times.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Watching all these liberals lose their sh*t is hilarious! Talk about a tolerant group.... lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Again, that's only with the cheating that happened, please don't even try to say that they didn't manipulate the vote. The truly astounding part of Trump winning is what he had to overcome to still win. He eked out a win officially, but my guess is that it was actually a blowout.

I mean the polls were off by what close to 15 points in Ohio? Come on, you have to say that it was ridiculous how off most polls were.

I mean there were polls giving her a 4 or 5 point advantage there, yet he wins by 9 points...lol

He wins in Penn...he probably wins in Michigan...MICHIGAN...He wins Wi. These are places that shouldn't really have even been in contention if you listen to the polls...lol

All manipulation...Then something like 3/4ths of the vote in philly had to be thrown out as bull#...lol the progressives will try to do anything they can to win... The people who tried that # should be brought up on charges of treason and if found guilty, summarily executed.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So glad a stupid insolent grandmother who hasn't driven a car in over 30 years isn't going to be running the country. What a sigh of relief. So glad the Clinton's and their dynasty are gone for good! So glad we can sweep Obama and his legacy under the rug! 😆

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It's not over yet.

Al- Gore may won the election, but the recount will take place within a week and Bush will win officially!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey, you are on the way to civil war.

sec

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Hillary for prison ? Nah let's just forget about her and her geezer husband and get on with business...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Thank Mecca... lol
Let's just forget about her, they can drive mrs daisy on home, she can rock Chelsea's kids.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's funny all the stupid movie celebs that came out in support of her, even pop stars. She even had Obama "acting president" campaigning when he was supposed to be presiding. Good riddance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'll answer your power vacuum question...

It gives much less of a power vacuum because the US can flex its' muscle without being hampered by the UN. The UN is a corrupt inept organization that no longer serves its' purposes.

The UN only had power so long as it had the might of the US to back it up. The US military literally is more powerful than the next two or three nations combined.

One carrier group is more powerful than most nations. If we were to pull out of the UN, it will give any country looking to go against US interests pause because we won't be limited by the UN.

The UN is better for other countries interests more so than US interests.

That being said, my guess is that President elect Trump knows that just the threat of leaving the UN might be enough to get most of the member nations in line. His intention is more than likely just that, rather than actually leaving the UN altogether. My second guess though is that he is perfectly willing to ACTUALLY leave if they fail to start doing what they were supposed to do.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Sounds good, and look how bad it was getting. Obama and his fool Hillary were destroying the United States.
edit on 11/9/2016 by Brainiac because: Crappie spell check on tablet.

edit on 11/9/2016 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
homophobia, xenophobia, racism, nationalism and nazims wins. Not sure how is that victorious.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

OF course companies will move back to the US. If the alternative is paying a 50% import tariff on goods they manufacture overseas. This is precisely what we should have done in the past and what crony capitalism has prevented. This is what congress is constitutionally mandated to do, yet have failed to because it was against their personal interests.

Actually getting it done requires a will of the people that they just showed and republican houses and president.

They now have all of the above for the first time since 1928 so we'll see if and what gets done. My guess is that republicans in congress are #ting their pants right now and with good reason. They now have no excuse. They control both houses and the presidency... That's when obama care got passed when the dems had both houses and the presidency, so it's about time that the repubs got some # done.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

LOL... sorry nazism was the clintons...Not agreeing with giving special treatment to people based on race, sexual orientation, etc, is NOT phobia... It is not agreeing with moral turpitude.

Jaden
edit on 9-11-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

LOL ok... it's not Trump who has tried to shut down the opposition it's the leftists. It's not the right who are against freedom of speech, it is the left.

You people are friggin' hilaryarious (pun intended). The projection on the right of all of the lefts faults is astounding.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Thats right folks, Trump is getting ready for his announcement.

It's over for the Clintons. Now they can use what's left of their foundation money to buy their way out of prison.

The American people have spoken, they are awake thanks to alternative media and shows like Alex Jones and many others.

The American propaganda machines have failed miserably.

Trump just won Pennsylvania.

The fact you just thanked Alex Jones says it all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: slider1982

Trump said he will get a prosecutor to go after Hillary.

Did you hear the victory speech? He obviously was lying about that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

If I'm understanding your point, you think that the polls were rigged from the start to show that Clinton was going to run with it?

If that's your point, I would argue what I heard on NBC last night (and with which I agree): The pollsters and the "experts" just didn't know how to call and deal with this election, as a candidate like Trump has not been seen in a very long time.

So, is that your point, or are you trying to claim that the Republicans manipulated the vote and that's why he won?

Either way, vote-manipulation claims need to come with some sort of evidence, otherwise it's just speculation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Informer1958

Wow it says Wash DC voted 92.8% Hillary!

I wonder how that happened?
Why would they vote to protect corruption?

/sarcasm

I guess we know where the swamp is!

And yet almost every single establishment politician won their seat back. No one see a problem with the narrative? Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join