It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom tweets that Hillary will go to prison AFTER the election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waltizzle

i think with all that has been seen in DC, short of a video of hillary holding down a little hatian girl while bill does his thing is just about the only thing that would send her to prison.
nothing is going to happen to her, she has to much dirt on people.

i'm not even sure that a video like i described would put her or him in prison. all of her defenders would just say they were trying to help that little girl.

edit on 8-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

That depends, does it not, on wether you are using slingshots or something with more pep?

I am not saying I expect Hillary to fall once in office, but if she DID gain the presidency and get taken down by an informational release, can you imagine the wake up call that would be? Can you even begin to imagine what sort of precedent that would set for the future of the office of the president?

Think about it. Information coming to light that DOES represent criminal behaviour, that DOES link her to something actionable, something of genuinely extreme seriousness, something which even a president could not survive or ignore, when she is in office, causing her downfall...

It would send a message to everyone who comes after her, that even the highest position in the land cannot save a person who holds it, from the consequences of their actions. That would be the most powerful, most fundamentally earth moving moment in modern political history. And as messages go, it is one that desperately needs to be heard, all over the world, but in America particularly.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
isn`t this the same guy that said a bombshell revelation would cause her to drop out before election day?

fool me once.....

This the nibiru end of the world thing all over again, when the date comes and passes and nothing happens they push the date further ahead,and the worse part is if she gets elected we will have 4 years of this nonsense.

any credibility that he had was lost when his first prediction didn`t happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I've read enough of your posts to know two things beyond a doubt.

1. You are highly intelligent
2.we are never going to agree politically

Imagine is all that we can do with what you proposed. That's what these alt-media groups depend on at this point. Hope and imagination.

They simply do not have the goods or they have them and will never release them. One or the other.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I would have thought that there is much that we would agree on.

If I told you that I believe that a nations representatives should be not merely representatives of the nation, but drawn from its most humble, not only its most wealthy, I very much doubt that you would have a particular argument against that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waltizzle
Hi,

Kim Dotcom made a tweet saying:

Big day tomorrow. The best is yet to come. Clinton might become the first female US President.... who gets indicted & jailed for her crimes.— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) 8 november 2016

LINK: twitter.com...

He has a history beeing friends with Julian Assange and they speak to each other often.

What do you guys think?
Will Hillary go to jail, or bail?

Still letting yourself be strung along by this shtick aren't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

KimDotCom lost credibility when he promised a CAMPAIGN KILLING video for Hillary's Birthday, and delivered absolutely NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
If they didn't have anything on her to keep her from getting elected ...

If they were afraid/coerced into not releasing information before the election ...

Why in the name of all the is holy, would anyone be stupid enough to believe they were going to release something after she assumed the highest office in the land.

Once she becomes arguably THE most powerful person in the world, that's when they pounce?

Never gonna happen.

Credits are rolling.

A little bit of logic sure goes a long way.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
If they didn't have anything on her to keep her from getting elected ...

If they were afraid/coerced into not releasing information before the election ...

Why in the name of all the is holy, would anyone be stupid enough to believe they were going to release something after she assumed the highest office in the land.

Once she becomes arguably THE most powerful person in the world, that's when they pounce?

Never gonna happen.

Credits are rolling.

Unless it was all a ploy to get their real choice in office. If I was conspiracy minded I could argue that she was the only Candidate who could actually win the election but she isn't who "they" actually want in office.

Don't ask me who "they" are, I don't know because I made this up.

House of Cards if you need writers, HMU.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Even if she does win, she will not be sworn in until January. Quite a lot can happen in the 60 days after Election Day, regardless of who wins.

I agree ... and I recommend 'we the people' use the days wisely.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When any of these words are in these stories..I call clickbait bullsh#t

"might", "could", "it looks like", "suggests", "hints at", "may have"

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
When any of these words are in these stories..I call clickbait bullsh#t

"might", "could", "it looks like", "suggests", "hints at", "may have"

It's the same with Advertisements that use: "Up To" , "Can Save", "Could Possibly".

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Why then and not now.
The evidence is stacked stories high.

Nothing will happen. We keep waiting for people to do the right thing and there is no movement.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
it will never happen. impossible.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This past week foreign nationals have basically toilet papered the elections

Some have done it for political reasons. Most have done it to mine for clicks and ad revenue a little further up the stream.

I feel like i should be outraged. But being against this election in every possible way, i'd be happy if someone wants to put a match to all that toilet paper now.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is Kim Dotcom related to Kim Jong-un?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

he's the megaupload guy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Kim is batting .000 so far, so...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

And 'Hill's Shills' would be on here typing that those are actors made to look like the Clincons, defending them the whole way...

Wait until they see their checks are post-dated until Dec. 01, 2016.

Anybody w/a 4th grade reading level could be able to connect-the-dots on this. The timing of release sucked but like I typed above TheClinconCabal's Acolytes don't care, which bothers Me even more. Clinton is a 30 yr. politician that got kicked off the Watergate Team due to ethic breaches and that was how long ago? She just grew in Her graft; greed and everything else which stinks about politics™ ...

It is ALL a farce..

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly..it either does or doesn't

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join