It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom tweets that Hillary will go to prison AFTER the election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi,

Kim Dotcom made a tweet saying:

Big day tomorrow. The best is yet to come. Clinton might become the first female US President.... who gets indicted & jailed for her crimes.— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) 8 november 2016

LINK: twitter.com...

He has a history beeing friends with Julian Assange and they speak to each other often.

What do you guys think?
Will Hillary go to jail, or bail?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waltizzle
Only if Trump wins.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This would be far and away the best outcome is HilLIARy does in fact become President.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If they didn't have anything on her to keep her from getting elected ...

If they were afraid/coerced into not releasing information before the election ...

Why in the name of all the is holy, would anyone be stupid enough to believe they were going to release something after she assumed the highest office in the land.

Once she becomes arguably THE most powerful person in the world, that's when they pounce?

Never gonna happen.

Credits are rolling.
edit on 8-11-2016 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I doubt it will happen, though I hope it will. My co-worker told me that it can't happen, once they become president they can't be charged for past crimes. Also, what would stop her from pardoning herself??

Now, like I said, this is what my co-worker has told me. If anyone out there knows more on how things like this works, I would love to be corrected, especially if it means there's a chance she can still go to prison.......which I doubt, because the Clintons keep proving they're untouchable.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

link   
Might =/= Will.

You need to change your thread title if you want to keep the respect of people on this site.

link   
Remember when he said there would be a big surprise for her birthday, implying the leaking of her emails? Whatever happened with that?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No, same old show. She will skate and probably go after her accusers mob style.

That or start a major war to get past it.

Like Clinton and her followers always say because government bureaucracy is so slow, "that's old news". Besides, what difference at this point does it make, right?

We have piles of evidence in the emails of many crimes, and how many indictments do you see? Our once great nation has become a third world mob government that has no morals and looks out for "their side"

I have lost faith in my government.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

She will no way go to prison! I said from the beginning that, she will be the first female POTUS!

Trump will rake billions from his new TV network!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
FREE BEER

Yesterday.....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Even if she does win, she will not be sworn in until January. Quite a lot can happen in the 60 days after Election Day, regardless of who wins.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
If they didn't have anything on her to keep her from getting elected ...

If they were afraid/coerced into not releasing information before the election ...

Why in the name of all the is holy, would anyone be stupid enough to believe, they were going to release something after she assumed the highest office in the land.

Once she becomes arguably THE most powerful person in the world, that's when they pounce?

Never gonna happen.

Credits are rolling.

Does not look good but not impossible. If he somehow pulled it off he would have control of both houses and a new DOJ. He could put her away easily but would not do it.

The FOIA lawsuits though, he would push those along behind the scenes. Those would cause serious financial ruin for her and her staff and they did it to themselves way before Trump was even in the picture.
edit on 8-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

She will no way go to prison! I said from the beginning that, she will be the first female POTUS!

That will be peanuts compared with what the Clinton Foundation rakes in. Of course you know that but, then, you prefer having a vagina in the White House rather than honesty.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Destroying your enemy when they are weak is a way to bring about victory.

Destroying your enemy when they are at their strongest is to bring about total domination of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Oh, I think Trump could win.

I just don't think wiki or any other group is going to release a "bombshell" if he loses.

They have all balked time and again with the whole "take her down" rhetoric. It's become clickbait and a revenue source for Assange. The hope that he has something keeps him fed at this point.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You can take out a tank crew with a slingshot when they are sitting on their cots.

Let them get inside their armor and it's a different ballgame.

Same concept here. Once Clinton becomes President she has all the power of the political and governmental machine. Stopping before she assumed the seat would have been simpler (if they had something).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: mekhanics

That will be peanuts compared with what the Clinton Foundation rakes in. Of course you know that but, then, you prefer having a vagina in the White House rather than honesty.

If you are talking about honesty then who are you talking about? Trump has done nothing but lie this whole election.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You do realize that the CLinton foundation is a slush fund for taking bribes, they've used it to pay for Chelsea Clintons wedding as well as the last decade of her life. I hope trump been telling the truth and he really does want to end common core, get rid of obamacare, i was on the fence about the wall but it does kind of make sense for a country to try to protect its border, I'm also pretty sure it will interfere with the Bush/CIA controlled drug trade. but we can't be sure if trump will try for this stuff or just be a white boy obama, still worth a shot over somebody who is actually the devil.
a reply to: buster2010

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Two elites, two liars.

Blows my mind people would feel their side is somehow superior at this point.

They're both scum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join