It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy kicked out of Trump rally, next day he met Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Still defending the one side story?

Funny how I posted the one from Saturday, you know when it happened and it was nothing. None of the travesties in that. Sunday it begins and all kinds of added atrocities and he's meeting the POTUS. Yep, business as usual.

This one sided story fits your ideology so your going with it without question.

As long as your "winning" right?

Atleast it's not the west side story or we'd all be sleep typing as well

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: boredsilly
i ask you people what kind of person would put their handicapped child in the path of danger to parrot their parents views. Disgusting.

From the article:

www.smh.com.au...

Some people also criticised Holmes for taking her son to the rally, accusing her of using him to protest. "He's not some puppet I wheeled in there," Holmes said. "This was him - this was all him."

Continue to make excuses for Trump supporters deplorable behaviour though. It only serves to prove my point about you lot entirely.

What a disgrace.

WOW! You mean to tell me he was treated like an undisabled protester person?!

Why I never....!

The nerve of everyone not to give this kid special treatment.

What's the world coming to!?

Thank god he met his zero hero for a happy ending.

Oh yeah, I think it's a BS story.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Exploiting disabled people is the hallmark of democrats, not surprised at all.

It's sad, what democrats do, it's abuse.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: Kryties

Crikey... Give it Up already...

How long must we endure your unsolicited harping?

Hillary your heart throb isn't going to win.

Get over yourself.

1. You missed the giant red disclaimer a page or two ago that clearly says I also think Hillary is a terrible choice. Nice try. Here it is again for those too blind to read clear English:

Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hillary are terrible choices, both with their own unique issues. It's like a choice between Herpes and Gonorrhea. The third party candidate, whose name escapes me, makes stoners look bad and is equally a poor choice. Also, I'm Aussie so obviously I can't vote in US elections but I feel the right to have a say on them due to the massive influence the United States has on the world, for better or worse.

2. Unsolicited harping? LOLOLOL. Newsflash genius THIS I MY THREAD. I AM THE THREAD AUTHOR. If you don't like it, go away and don't post here and stop deflecting off the topic of the thread please?

Wow. The depths you people will sink to to lie, deflect and outright ignore facts is astounding.

edit on 8/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Exploiting disabled people is the hallmark of democrats, not surprised at all.

It's sad, what democrats do, it's abuse.

Thankyou for writing about exactly what happened to that disabled boy at the behest of Trump supporters - that being abuse. Very astute of you.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is truly horrific.

The Democrats using a disabled child to drive propaganda.

Is there no level they will not stoop to??

Yuk.

No, what is truly horrific is the excuses Trump supporters are making for their deplorable behaviour - I expect you'll be sinking to that depth of depravity also.

So you're into exploiting disabled children for politics....? Right.

link   
The Obama meet & greet photo right after the Trump event does seem staged. Just sayin

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The Obama meet & greet photo right after the Trump event does seem staged. Just sayin

Yep... must have had a plane waiting to whisk him off for the photo op.
These democrats are so low.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Still defending the one side story?

My thread. Don't like it? bugger off then. Nobody is forcing you to post in the thread that I authored.

Funny how I posted the one from Saturday, you know when it happened and it was nothing. None of the travesties in that. Sunday it begins and all kinds of added atrocities and he's meeting the POTUS. Yep, business as usual.

You know whats actually more funny? The fact that I addressed that in a previous post and you completely ignored it. I wonder why? Would it be because you didn't have a rational answer? Methinks that it!

link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

That is when this article jumped the shark lol It's like they are not even trying anymore.

You don't believe it because you don't WANT to believe it.

Unfortunately for you, facts are facts. It happened. Just because you don't WANT to believe it happened doesn't make it untrue.

If you're so sure it never happened, provide some actual PROOF please. Your "word" counts for absolutely nothing.

Lol you think a trump supporters told other trump supporter to grab the p---y of a mother with a disabled child because trump supporters want to reinforce the idea that trump is into sexual assault? when they like other people believe he was just bs locker room talking?
And if someone did say that how do you know it wasn't a hillary supporter trying to reinforce a false
stereotype of trump? obviously this boy was news as evidence of the article! How blind are you people lol hell i think the truely disabled people are the people who have never watch project veritas and still think hillary plays fair.

Serously you want people to believe your non particular about a party how about you dont use hillary clinton buzz words like deplorable huh?
Obvious troll
Serously your so brainwashed you cant tell people can spot you a mile away?
edit on 8-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Clearly you are into abusing them, kicking them and sexually harassing their mothers. Is that your thing? Does that get you excited, doing that deplorable stuff?

You're also clearly into silencing anyone who you disagree with, in a supposedly free country with free speech protected in the Constitution. Clearly you are also a massive hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Keep defending the abuse and kicking of a disabled person and the sexual harassment of his mother!

You are only serving to prove my point entirely!!

Couldn't have done it better myself!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Keep defending the abuse and kicking of a disabled person and the sexual harassment of his mother! You are only serving to prove my point entirely!! Couldn't have done it better myself.

No need to shout. I know it's annoying when democrats abuse the disabled, but we can stop it if we just make sure we're aware of their character and tactics.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Clearly you are into abusing them, kicking them and sexually harassing their mothers. Is that your thing? Does that get you excited, doing that deplorable stuff?

You're also clearly into silencing anyone who you disagree with, in a supposedly free country with free speech protected in the Constitution. Clearly you are also a massive hypocrite.

lol

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No need to shout.

My thread. I'll do whatever I like in it. Don't like it? Bugger off.

I know it's annoying when democrats abuse the disabled, but we can stop it if we just make sure we're aware of their character and tactics.

Nice try. You are deplorable for attempting to defend the actions of those Trump supporters. Clearly you are a supporter of kicking and abusing disabled people and sexual harassment of women. This does not surprise me about you in the least.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Keep defending the abuse and kicking of a disabled person and the sexual harassment of his mother!

You are only serving to prove my point entirely!!

Couldn't have done it better myself!

Yawn !
#ing sideshow !

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

lol

I didn't think you'd have a rational answer to those accusations and you have just proved me correct.

Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

Yawn !
#ing sideshow !

Nobody is forcing you to be here, bugger off if you don't like the way I am running the thread that I authored.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Wow you are worked up.
I think you need to have a Bong and just relax, just like your Queen.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016

Wow you are worked up.
I think you need to have a Bong and just relax, just like your Queen.

Nobody is "worked up". Stop making up nonsense to try and deflect from the topic.

Oh and Queen? How many friggin times do I have to post that giant red disclaimer before one of you actually READS it???????

Here it is AGAIN, for the dummies:

Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hillary are terrible choices, both with their own unique issues. It's like a choice between Herpes and Gonorrhea. The third party candidate, whose name escapes me, makes stoners look bad and is equally a poor choice. Also, I'm Aussie so obviously I can't vote in US elections but I feel the right to have a say on them due to the massive influence the United States has on the world, for better or worse.

Nice try at nonsense deflection.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join