It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy kicked out of Trump rally, next day he met Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Yes, it absolutely is ridiculous to jump to conclusions, yet here you all are, going ape over me questioning the article.

BTW, I've read 3 different sources and their stories are different in each. I'll wait for more proof before falling inline,ty.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
First 6 words from O.P.

Nuff Said.

Thankyou for your well-thought out and intricately written post that addresses absolutely none of the issues mentioned in either the article or the subsequent thread, and really only serves to entirely prove every point I have made here to which I'm quite sure you have read none of.

edit on 8/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I understand what he was conveying, why couldn't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, it absolutely is ridiculous to jump to conclusions, yet here you all are, going ape over me questioning the article.

Questioning? You didn't present it as such. You worded it as matter of fact.

"Democrats are using this 12 year old boy and his moronic mother as pawns."

That doesn't convey you think it's a possibility. That says you've concluded it's the case.

If that's not what you meant, then alright

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Why on Earth should going to a political rally in a supposedly free country that has a bit of paper they all love called the "Constitution" be considered "dangerous"? Hmmmm?

Please who the hell are you kidding? MSM tries to make you believe Trump rallies are less safe than downtown Detroit or Chicago on free gun giveaway day.

Speaking of Chicago, who was responsible for the cancellation of the Trump rally along with the violence towards citizens and police? It couldn't be operatives from the DNC could it? Yep.

A lawsuit will be filed over the Chicago incident along with many others before it's all said and done. Nice party to be affiliated with huh?
edit on 8-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Why is he at a rally for someone who he does not support?

This question was addressed quite clearly in the OP.

He went to protest because Trump had mocked the disabled. He programmed his computer vocalisation device to say things like "Trump mocks the disabled".

Are you required to be a supporter to attend one of these rallies?

You have no proof Trump did anything.

But we have proof that Hillary is taking money from the largest Human Rights Violator in the world 'Saudi Arabia'. Yet here you are harping on whether or not Trump told a disabled kid to leave? It's obvious he didnt do that, it's also obvious that the Clintonians will do and say anything to try stealing the Election.

Tricks are what Dems do best. No More Pimping!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Please who the hell are you kidding? MSM tries to make you believe Trump rallies are less safe than downtown Detroit or Chicago on free gun giveaway day.

Posters in this very thread alone have been questioning why a mother would take her child to a dangerous place - obviously implying that Trump rallies are dangerous places to be.

Your words, not mine.

Keep digging though.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wanted to post this real quick. Here is a quick overview of the rally from someone who clearly doesn't like Trump.

Why wouldn't this person, being there in person, not report on this or get more info. It would be gold!
www.cltampa.com...

Think!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

You have no proof Trump did anything.

We seem to have very different ideas of what constitutes "proof".

I, for one, go by facts and my own eyes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You have a hard on for Clinton,

we get it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Never believe anything you hear,

and only half of what you see.

Be Smart.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

So you're saying the photos are photoshopped and the disabled boy with cerebral palsy made it all up?

Are you also saying there is no possibility that some reporters may not have seen it happen dues to crowd numbers and the cacophony of loud voices that go with any large group of people?

Riiiiiight. Keep digging, my point is only being proven even further.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Wanted to post this real quick. Here is a quick overview of the rally from someone who clearly doesn't like Trump.

Why wouldn't this person, being there in person, not report on this or get more info. It would be gold!
www.cltampa.com...

Think!!!

Could it be this story probably holds as much water as the completely fabricated rape of the 13 year old?

Nah...

edit on 8-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I'm sorry but as much as I dislike Trump, I dislike even more the Idea of a Psychotic Nutjob like Hillary Clinton getting an Orgasmic Rush from creating WW3. I am from AUSTRALIA - We are your War Lapdogs, we fought in every one of your wars from Korea to Afghanistan - Fact.

We don't want any more of our service men and women sacrificed for Wall Street.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I am from AUSTRALIA - We are your War Lapdogs, we fought in every one of your wars from Korea to Afghanistan - Fact.

Clearly you haven't realised that I am also Aussie. It's written under my avatar just after where it says "Location", albeit upside down.

And you still haven't actually addressed the OP other than to say "Nuff said". Please, what are your thoughts on Trump supporters kicking at and abusing a disabled child in a wheelchair and sexually harrassing the mother by shouting "Grab her pussy"?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I just watched your video from the OP. There is no evidence there - just hearsay.

Once again - First 6 words from O.P.

Nuff Said.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You are mistaken. There is only one photo of it's kind and i have obtained it through special sources.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I just watched your video from the OP. There is no evidence there - just hearsay.

Once again - First 6 words from O.P.

Nuff Said.

Do you even know what the word "hearsay" means?

Plenty of witnesses saw what happened. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

You are mistaken. There is only one photo of it's kind and i have obtained it through special sources.

Wow. Just....wow. How absolutely deplorable of you.

I guess we know for certain now that you support abusing and kicking wheelchair-bound cerebral palsy sufferers and sexually harassing their mothers simply for exercising their Constitutionally protected right to free speech in a supposedly free country.

Thankyou for showing all of us, once and for all, the depths to which you will sink to allow those deplorable activities to continue. How absolutely disgusting. I would say you ought to be ashamed of yourself but you seem to be reveling in your disgraceful thoughts.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Deplorable? I'm honored, Thankyou!

Yes i know the truth is hard to swallow isn't it.

But still you and your ilk will continue to harass people into believing the big lie.

Do you ever get tired of working for the dark side?

look... You're an Aussie, for gods sake...... You don't live in America, You don't know the half of it. Yet you're defending the other side, a side in which Darth Hillary will take over America and screw the entire globe?

You have no clue what you're endorsing...
edit on 8-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join