It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy kicked out of Trump rally, next day he met Obama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Denoli
What's the issue ,

JJ said Monday that meeting Obama was the highlight of his weekend, but when his mother asked him, "Are you happy that you went to the Trump rally?" he shouted: "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"
a reply to: Kryties

Yes, clearly because he got to have his say like he wanted to and was thrilled to have the opportunity.

Whats so difficult about that to understand? I thought it was quite obvious, clearly not to some though.

Happy ending for all

YAY!!!

NSFW!!! Funny as hell tho.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree. The hand gesture he makes is all the proof needed to see he's mocking disabled.

Right, because context of someone's generic mocking action of people who aren't disabled should mean nothing. Okay, disagree--that's fine. Maybe he was mocking him--he is seemingly kind of a dick.

The thread is regarding the Trump supporters reactions, not the fact they got kicked out.

And I addressed that...see your response to it below.

The recently posted video proves at least half of what she said is bang on, the other half of the video shows Trumps face so we can't tell either way. But at least SOME of what she said is definitely true. My wager is that if they told the truth about that, then I don't doubt the rest.

I can't watch the video right now, so maybe it would be nice for all of us if there was a brief description of what is verified in the video--just saying, "But at least SOME ... is definitely true," doesn't tell me what.

And regardless, she does not win parent of the year for putting her disabled son into a position like that, regardless of what you think about the reactions of the crowd. She willingly put her disabled son in the midst of a crowd of people who, by all accounts of the media, are prone to agitation, and then is exasperated when the crowd gets agitated and does or says things that she doesn't like. What an ass, to be honest. I have a special-needs son, and I would never do that to him, even if he wanted to.

Let's not disregard the choice of the mother putting her son in that position in order to pounce on Trump supporters.

ETA: And to be fair, if someone posted a synopsis of the noted video, I just don't have time to read through 12 pages of comments to find it--and, honestly, I really don't care in the grand scheme of life anyhow, because I already know that there are idiots in this world that do ignorant things.
edit on 8-11-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I'm in bed on my phone now and a blow-by-blow description is way too difficult to do from here. I'll either do it tomorrow if you haven't viewed it by then, or I shall hope that someone else gives you an accurate description and doesn't omit or lie about the contents (as some have already tried to do).

I'm putting my phone down now...no more ATS for me tonight (as much as I keep wanting to check it lol).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The mother chants Hillary, Trump says "uh oh a Hillary protestor! Did they pay her $1500?" People started to boo, and saw the disabled kid so started chanting USA USA to try not being insensitive. She is walking out, some people have words, but they cannot really be made out over the noise, and imposed audio from a completely different event.

You can hear the real audio starting at 1 hour and 32 minute mark and 30 seconds on the full rally video. As she finally makes it to the back of the barricade with the gentle assistance of the State Trooper/TPD ?? , a woman gives the mother a slight push or flimsy kick to her leg per the instagram post.

Was there wanton abuse and/or kicking of the boys wheelchair??? Not even close.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks for the description.

I'll still try and watch the video for myself, though, but I do appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Deplorable is a mother taking her disable child to a Trump rally knowing full well his intentions and the outcome.

It's the mother's fault for not forecasting the depth of depravity of Trump Supporters?

At least their is an admission of deplorability embedded in that post.

In other news..

Obama calms supporters when Trump protester appears
www.cnn.com...

"You have an older gentleman who is supporting his candidate...He is not doing anything..We live in a country that supports free speech..Second of all..It looks like he might have served in our military and we have to respect that..3rd ..he is elderly and we have to respect our elders.."
edit on 8-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I dont buy any of this garbage.
This women decided to make a mockery of her own child to score pity points. This entire story is false.
There is no evidence that anyone kicked or insulted this women or her child beyond her own story.
She cannot be trusted to give an accurate account of the event because it is clear that she went in with an agenda.
She attempted to make her kid the focus of a protest because she believed that BS commercial that Clinton put out claiming that Trump mocked a disabled reporter and so he must hate disabled people.

That claim was debunked. Trump did not mock the reporter because he was disabled. He mocked him because he was an idiot and it has been shown that Trump used the same mocking gestures prior to this reporter when he was speaking of other non-disabled idiots. Its a false claim made by a desperate broken down old hag running for Emperor.

I will say it again this women is a liar. I will not discriminate either, I will say that if her kid truly does support Hillary then he is an idiot as well. The good thing is that he cant help it its his mothers fault.

My son is 15 and I would not take him to any political rally because of the stupid that is taking place all around.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredsilly
i ask you people what kind of person would put their handicapped child in the path of danger to parrot their parents views. Disgusting.

Right, a disabled kid making a stand is the disgusting part, not the supporters who were aggressive towards a disabled person. By the way, his condition is not a mental condition. It's a physical condition. The stupidity of this website is astounding.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You all can't actually be this stupid, right? Whether the story is entirely on the up and up, you all are proving the exact point in the OP. Stop being morons, for the love of whatever Lord you believe in. My word.
edit on 8-11-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I respectfully disagree. The hand gesture he makes is all the proof needed to see he's mocking disabled.

Right, because context of someone's generic mocking action of people who aren't disabled should mean nothing. Okay, disagree--that's fine. Maybe he was mocking him--he is seemingly kind of a dick.

The thread is regarding the Trump supporters reactions, not the fact they got kicked out.

And I addressed that...see your response to it below.

The recently posted video proves at least half of what she said is bang on, the other half of the video shows Trumps face so we can't tell either way. But at least SOME of what she said is definitely true. My wager is that if they told the truth about that, then I don't doubt the rest.

I can't watch the video right now, so maybe it would be nice for all of us if there was a brief description of what is verified in the video--just saying, "But at least SOME ... is definitely true," doesn't tell me what.

And regardless, she does not win parent of the year for putting her disabled son into a position like that, regardless of what you think about the reactions of the crowd. She willingly put her disabled son in the midst of a crowd of people who, by all accounts of the media, are prone to agitation, and then is exasperated when the crowd gets agitated and does or says things that she doesn't like. What an ass, to be honest. I have a special-needs son, and I would never do that to him, even if he wanted to.

Let's not disregard the choice of the mother putting her son in that position in order to pounce on Trump supporters.

ETA: And to be fair, if someone posted a synopsis of the noted video, I just don't have time to read through 12 pages of comments to find it--and, honestly, I really don't care in the grand scheme of life anyhow, because I already know that there are idiots in this world that do ignorant things.

Maybe she thought the supporters weren't entirely idiots. On that note she was definitely wrong to assume they were functional humans.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Nobody was aggressive to the disabled kid. All the video is there to prove it. You'd have to be pretty dense, or the OP, to believe it after everything that has been presented.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Nobody was aggressive to the disabled kid. All the video is there to prove it. You'd have to be pretty dense, or the OP, to believe it after everything that has been presented.

What video?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ok then. As soon as I get home I'll put a post together with every bit of related content to draw an accurate picture. In fact, I think I'm just going to resubmit a revised OP that is more true to the case. Check page 9 and ten if you don't want to wait

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So someone goes to a rally to cause trouble, then is surprised people don't like them causing trouble.

Yawn.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of that song by Randy Newman.

Short People (got no reason to live).

Trump doesn't need short people or people who are challenged.

We're going to build the wall! Make Mexicans pay for it!

TRUMP!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Would you like a thesaurus? Your cry baby posts are so uniform they offer nothing. And um...how bout a post outlining your advocacy for the disabled when not election season and documentation proving it cuz the only deplorable thing is someone who never has a single thought about disabled people until you find one you can exploit but whom you'd find useless otherwise.
edit on 11/10/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

the only deplorable thing is someone who never has a single thought about disabled people until you find one you can exploit but whom you'd find useless otherwise..

That's the right on man. You said it all.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join