It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disabled boy kicked out of Trump rally, next day he met Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Apparently they missed seeing the other children at Trump's violent rallies. Just because a kid has physical limitations, does not mean his brain, ears, eyes, mouth do not work and form opinions just like Trump's "healthy" children.

edit on 8-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

More deflections. Keep dodging my questions.

Do you have kids? Would you take them to a presidential rally as a protestor?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

More deflections. Keep dodging my questions.

Do you have kids? Would you take them to a presidential rally as a protestor?

Yes. Yes. Easy questions. Free speech trumps (excuse the pun) others wishes to silence me or my family.

Now please explain why you think people shouldn't have the right to be able to voice their opinion in a country where free-speech is a Constitutionally protected right?

Further to that why should people fear being beaten and abused for doing so, amongst people who supposedly uphold said aforementioned Constitution?

edit on 8/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Starting a fight? You mean when the Dems intentionally start fights at Trump rallies which was proven in the project veritas videos?

Let me help you out. It's called bird dogging. You should look into this stuff before you spout off.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Beaten and abused? You sure are moving the goalpost. Did the government swoop in and deny anyone their free speech?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why is he at a rally for someone who he does not support?

This question was addressed quite clearly in the OP.

He went to protest because Trump had mocked the disabled. He programmed his computer vocalisation device to say things like "Trump mocks the disabled".

Are you required to be a supporter to attend one of these rallies?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Starting a fight? You mean when the Dems intentionally start fights at Trump rallies which was proven in the project veritas videos?

Let me help you out. It's called bird dogging. You should look into this stuff before you spout off.

So let me get this right. A disabled kid goes to a rally and exercises his Constitutionally-protected right (you know that bit of paper you all love so much called the Constitution right?) to free speech and gets mobbed by angry protestors who kicked and pushed his wheelchair around and abused him. Now you want to lay the blame for that at the feet of the disabled boy and his mother.

The hypocrisy here is astounding. The depravity of it even more so.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Rallies are private events. So, yes.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Beaten and abused? You sure are moving the goalpost. Did the government swoop in and deny anyone their free speech?

Trump and his supporters sure did. Kicked at and abused a disabled boy, shouting things at his mother like "Grab her Pussy". These are the people you are defending - they are disgusting human filth.

Keep defending them though. I can hear you furiously digging yourself an even deeper hole of depravity to spend your time in.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
So let me get this right. A disabled kid goes to a rally and exercises his Constitutionally-protected right (you know that bit of paper you all love so much called the Constitution right?) to free speech and gets mobbed by angry protestors who kicked and pushed his wheelchair around and abused him.

If Trump was elected President just imagine what he will do to free speech.... no one would be allowed to criticise him!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Mate it's absolutely frightening the very real possibilities that could come true if Orange Hitler wins.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

There are more holes in this story than swiss cheese and your lapping it up. Why is this the only story? You don't think there would be SOME video on this?

I'm sure the mother had all sorts of things to say, afterall she drove two hours to get there knowing full well she and her child would be removed.

I'm not defending anyone as I don't trust the validity of the story. You see what you want to see. Parents don't put their kids in potential danger on purpose.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You're not getting it. I don't think this kid was there to instigate and start a fight.

I brought up fighting when another poster asked:

What danger is there going to a Trump rally? (apart from being attacked by the Trumpets, that is)

Which I responded to with this:

Well aside from not being paid from the DNC after you get beat up from starting a fight, not much.

Which is a reference to the project veritas videos that exposed the DNC bird-dogging at Trump rallies.

Has nothing to do with this kid starting a fight (which he didn't) no matter how hard you try to make it into that.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Democrats are using this 12 year old boy and his moronic mother as pawns.

The disabled are unable to have political views?

Underaged people are unable to have political views?

The only possibility is that they are Hillary shills? Really?

Well, I can tell you that's total horse#$*%. My family runs a long-term care home for medically fragile children. While some of them do lack the cognitive function, I assure you many are actively interested in these politics and can be quite passionate about it. One of our teens has cerebral palsy, too. Not as severe as the teen from the article, but she's shared her thoughts on Trump mocking the disabled as well. Trump's actions in regards to the disabled has upset a lot of people, and not all of them are adults.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy
No
No
Parents can surely be financially motivated, especially those with special needs.

Also I didn't allude to any of that. Your hearing one side of the story and your pissed. That's fine. I don't believe this story is on the up and up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Parents don't put their kids in potential danger on purpose.

Why on Earth should going to a political rally in a supposedly free country that has a bit of paper they all love called the "Constitution" be considered "dangerous"? Hmmmm?

Are people admitting Trump rallies are dangerous and violent places that people should avoid? Does this not set off alarm bells in rationally-minded people?

My God, the insanity being displayed here is beyond belief.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Has nothing to do with this kid starting a fight (which he didn't) no matter how hard you try to make it into that.

Great! I'm glad we finally agree on something. The disabled kid did not start a "fight" yet was mobbed, abused and kicked at and his mother subjected to sexual harassment by Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Also I didn't allude to any of that.

You said he was being used. Which to me alluded that his protest wasn't genuine.

So then i'm not sure what you mean.

Parents can surely be financially motivated, especially those with special needs.

So they were paid? So they are shills? Isn't that what I said you were saying?

My point is, it's ridiculous to jump to that conclusion. As if there are no possible alternatives. Such as him genuinely wanting to attend the rally and protest Trump's lack of regard for the disabled.

link   

Ok, goalpost moved...AGAIN.

Why are they dangerous and violent? Couldn't be because of the documented opposition and disruptors now could it?

link   
First 6 words from O.P.

I came across this unbelievable story

Nuff Said.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join