It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ to Monitor Election Day Polls in 28 States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We can all feel safer now that the U.S. Department of Justice is going to be "monitoring" specific polling places Tuesday.

They feel their presence will help stop voters rights violations.

I feel great.

Loretta Lynch had a statement.

See the details in the story and see if your location is listed.

DOJ to Monitor Election Day Polls in 28 States

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has announced it is deploying more than 500 personnel to monitor Election Day polls in 28 states, including three counties in Texas.

State and local governments are responsible for administering elections but the DOJ says its Civil Rights Division is “charged with enforcing the federal voting rights laws that protect the rights of all citizens to access the ballot on Election Day.”

The Civil Rights Division of the DOJ announced it will be “on the ground in 67 jurisdictions for compliance with the federal voting rights laws.” The statement from the Department does not disclose how these jurisdictions were selected.

In a statement obtained by Breitbart Texas, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said, “The bedrock of our democracy is the right to vote, and the Department of Justice works tirelessly to uphold that right not only on Election Day, but every day.”

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They gotta make sure it goes as rigged .

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, so we have the fox guarding the hen house.

We're screwed.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Suuuuure. That just makes me feel SO much better that Loretta Lynch is putting her goons on the ground for the election.

Then when there are claims of fraud, she will claim that her people saw nothing.
Just like they saw nothing wrong with those 650,000 emails.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They're coming in. I feel safer already.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lovely.
My county is on the list.
www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well every good scam does has to have some false legitimacy applied in order to con the masses.

S & F nice work as usual X.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
At least we'll know which 28 states are rigged. Narrows down the list for us. Tax dollars well spent!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh , no...voter intimidation ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Oh , no...voter intimidation ?

I hear the agents will be disguised as homeless people so they don't attract attention.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wonder if there will be any "False Flags" ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looking closer at the description of what the DOJ monitors are going to be doing, it does seem like it has nothing to do with preventing election fraud. They are the Civil Rights division. It seems to have more to do with making sure the polling places are set up for minorities - multi-language, etc.

It says on this page that voting fraud needs to be referred to the local FBI offices or the Public Integrity Section.

www.justice.gov...

This makes me nervous. I live in a county that is almost always blue. Yet this year I see nothing but Trump signs everywhere.
The DOJ wants Hillary to win. What if they are coming to influence the election in some way so that it goes to Hillary here?

I wonder if some pattern like that could be found in the other counties that they selected?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah an they'll get right on that like they do the campaign finance / collusion violations that are all out in the open now.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if I saw a DOJ monitor at the polls today and I asked them very politely:

"Excuse me sir. Why is the Department of Justice not doing their job and indicting Hillary Clinton?"

ya, I guess not.
Or at least I better make sure I voted first

edit on 11/8/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

top topics

join