It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Got to love the acidity of Trump supporters.

"Wah! Someone said sumthin baaaaad about Donald.....IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!"

Arent you the people who decry others as snowflakes?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I think she should shut up and sing. That is what God put her here to do. She is a smart business women, great entertainer. But she is no longer the in thing, and she should just SHUT UP and sing.

Wow, that must be quite a responsibility speaking for God. Knowing the mind of GOD really makes you one of the special ones.

edit on 7-11-2016 by olaru12 because: #%^^%&RJJ

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Figure of speech, it usually means what a person feel like they are put on this earth to do. If you find it work will seem like a hobby or just a cool breeze that you enjoy.

Just like you saying I know the mind of God is intended to be a slam because you think I am better than you.

Yes I can read the mind of mortal men as well as God's.

edit on 7-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I work in a very "global" company and have for nearly 20 years now worked in various global companies. It is true that parts of the world are laughing at us. In Europe, they are decadent, so of course they want Hillary. She mirrors their own nonsense. In Middle East and Russia and CHina and India, they laugh at us because we have become so amoral and demoralized. Take your pick I suppose.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Their laughing because Hillary had a personal server at home with classified information, that the entire world of hackers whacked.

And compromised the security of the USA.

So yes Madonna is absolutely right.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Nope.

We're laughing because of of 380 million Americans you picked the Joker (without makeup) and an Umpa Lumpa as your two leading political candidates.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The world has been laughing at her flappy fanny, awkward granny dancing and bingo wings for the past 10 years but yeah, we do like to laugh at the yanks too, it stops us having to acknowledge how utterly horrific and miserable the UK is.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Realtruth

Nope.

We're laughing because of of 380 million Americans you picked the Joker (without makeup) and an Umpa Lumpa as your two leading political candidates.

I didn't pick anyone, so by saying "You" I guessing you mean political parties?

The US citizens as a whole don't pick the candidates, nor do we pick our president. We are not a Democracy like most people believe, we were once a Republic at best a century ago.

Now we are run by banksters, puppet politicians, large corporations, and MSM.

Whatever they choose is what we get. People can laugh all they want, Maddona can make her bombastic billionare statements sitting, on her wrinkled-rich ass, but most US citizens are struggling to stay afloat financially in the mess that all the above are creating.

Unfortunately war isn't the answer either because TPTB make money and profit off of the grunts again. Damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Aside from self-centered folks in the USA, most people in the USA are compassionate, and kind-hearted and would stop to help someone stranded on the side of the road.

I'll take those people that everyone is laughing at, over the likes of Madonna and the elite any day.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What is Madonna worried about the world has been laughing at her for years.

What a skank!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Considering all pop stars that hit it mega rich like Madonna and others like her are all very close friends with the elites. Just like Jay Z standing up next to Hilary recently. They no longer care about the normal folk that to them are lesser people. So they want to help keep their friend in power, Hilary. After all, Hilary gets paid big money from the Elites herself.

However no matter how much money, it does not change how ridiculous stupid these stars can sound.
edit on 7-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Madonna! A virgin birth? That excuse for teenage pregnancy only works once. I can hear Joseph now, "It wasn't me, it was God."

Do you think God is all-powerful? Do you think God knows everything? I've always wonder about how much God's knows. Do you think our omnipotent God did not know exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about? I think God knew. And here we are.

Oh the loss of innocence. Do you think God can have a thought so complex that even She can't understand it?
edit on 7-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I really don't give a damn what the world thinks, they are just as screwed up as us if not more.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is what she says still relevant? Serious question.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I hate to agree, but from down here ...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton

Need we say more

But then here in blighty we have an unelected head of state with a penchant for menage a trois and perversion(maybe) If I seen it, it happened
The so called Mother and Fatherlands are a joke at the present... Laurel & Hardy, you couldn't make this crap up.
edit on 8-11-2016 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Madonna is projecting again.

Everyone is actually laughing @ her.

I hate it when people with money and a stuck up attitude try to pin this #e on the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They're way more screwed up than we are, trust me.

They love their Stew a bit more than any human non cannibal should.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

the world is laughing at you - you offered fellatio for votes - its obvious why

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Madonna! A virgin birth? That excuse for teenage pregnancy only works once. I can hear Joseph now, "It wasn't me, it was God."

Do you think God is all-powerful? Do you think God knows everything? I've always wonder about how much God's knows. Do you think our omnipotent God did not know exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about? I think God knew. And here we are.

Oh the loss of innocence. Do you think God can have a thought so complex that even She can't understand it?

But Madonna is wealthy corrupt without morals and human dignity.

Her cult loves God, he tells her everything.

Or

Nothing here is actual, even Time. We're all delusionally entranced.

The latter is my first choice.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeah...the day that I take advice or care about a sixty year old whore (fact: offered oral sex for Clinton votes) who in the past has insulted other's religious beliefs and IS one of the 1% will be the same day that I believe Hillary Clinton has any interest in America and the American people other than to rape their beliefs, values and morals in order to steal their money and erode their rights in order to build a "Utopian" liberal society that will fall like a brick.

So lets see...Madonna (whore) supports Clinton...Rappers sing at her events (sexist, anti-woman, curse way worse than Trump)...Main Stream Media (bought and paid for)...DNC leaders ("resigning" right and left)...etc. I was going to mention their daughter but I'm split on her writing a book at some point calling her parents corrupt criminal pedophiles to save her own reputation.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join