It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

I am not looking to educate you in anything but what members expect from one another when in discourse here on the site.

You have had the benefit of that explanation now, and what you do with that information will dictate how well and for how long you interact with the membership.

Yes i have witnessed it many times here while lurking infuriously on ATS.

I've seen people say things they should be banned for and never were.

I've seen popular people get away with tons of crap just because they've been a member for 5 yrs or more.

I've seen intelligent people only here a few days deleted because of some trigger happy imbecile who thinks anyone who disagrees with them shouldn't be here, It's an elite club after all isn't it.

So please dont tell me you're not trying to educate me, you know nothing about me.

I respect your human right to say whatever you like about my posts, but please, respect my right to disagree with them. Be it you him, her, them, or it... It is also my right to Disagree with anyone here as it is there's.

I need no permission from you, unless you think you're my God ... in which case, we'd have a problem.
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I know what I meant by what I said.

You take it however your psychopathology demands you take it. What you do with the data is up to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I know what I meant by what I said.

You take it however your psychopathology demands you take it. What you do with the data is up to you.

You might want to stop Projecting your 'Psychopathology' placed on you by your deranged schooling and otherwise, upon me, whom you do not know. To me, placing someone under a microscope such as the one you just did, is a delusional thought pattern used by those who have problems projecting their hate away from them and thus accidentally projecting it at some innocent bystander, like myself in this case.

You might want to have that looked at? It's totally unhealthy to hold that much anger inside oneself.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Madonna what a great roe model, somone peope should really pay attention too. When your kids are sucking peoples 3rd leg to get what they want you can thank her.

hate this girl. she looks like skeletor.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Madonna what a great roe model, somone peope should really pay attention too. When your kids are sucking peoples 3rd leg to get what they want you can thank her.

hate this girl. she looks like skeletor.

a Star for that incredibly precise and evercorrect analysis of Mad Donna!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Madonna is a has been. Worn out old woman. Hot flashes, depression dryness of the ......

I see why you support Trump. Commonalities. He too, judges women by their age and appearance.

You dont see anything through those eyes unless you open them first! I dont like Trump. As for Hillary... I hate her as I do all pathalogical liars.

A liar is someone who makes false statements.
Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel
Some people are full of piss and vinigar, madonna is full of something else

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Madonna is a has been. Worn out old woman. Hot flashes, depression dryness of the ......

I see why you support Trump. Commonalities. He too, judges women by their age and appearance.

You dont see anything through those eyes unless you open them first! I dont like Trump. As for Hillary... I hate her as I do all pathalogical liars.

A liar is someone who makes false statements.
Have a nice day.

You're quite right there.

Making a false statement makes you a liar. I despise liars.

But what about Aunty Juno's ugly dress? Should we agree it's nice when it's hideous?

Just wanted to clarify your opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Don't worry,

Mad Donna's more full of sh't that she is of piss or vinegar for that matter, I'm definitely locking my door tonite and I dont trust anything that comes out of Clinton.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

That`s weird, I thought she actually said:

'You should be selling yourself for a vote'

No wonder the world laughs at her. So I`m wondering what exactly did she mean by 'us' ? Her and Hillary?

Well, I think you guys are #ed either case. I just hope you don`t sink the world with you...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I think she should shut up and sing. That is what God put her here to do. She is a smart business women, great entertainer. But she is no longer the in thing, and she should just SHUT UP and sing.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

I've been laughing at Modonna for 30 years.

Huh, yeah and she laughed right back at you, with a big ol middle finger up on her way to the bank

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The point is that when discussing topics here, the proper state of affairs is that positions are dealt with and spoken of, without personal attacks (liar, comparing words spoken by a member to words you heard from a lady of the night, and so on) marring the discussion itself. If we could make sure that decorum and civility are abroad on the boards, that the site does not become a twitter chain of echo chamber nonsense and off topic insults, we might just be able to save what intellect remains here from going the way of all flesh.

This.

What the hell is going on here? I log into this thread about a not very important subject — hardly the thing to get anyone het up over, I mean, are they, yet another entertainer’s political opinions — and I find established members in good standing being whacked with personal abuse. Grotesque.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There is alot more to life than her 800,000,000$. With her distorted view of sex, I wonder if her and the Clintons have the same predilection for the cult and other criminal sexual behavior.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

There is alot more to life than her 800,000,000$. With her distorted view of sex, I wonder if her and the Clintons have the same predilection for the cult and other criminal sexual behavior.

I doubt Hilary participated in the behaviour of TRUMP and Bill! Why do Trump supporters omit the fact Trump is a nasty sex troll, and only talk about Bill, who again is not running!!!!! Trump had affairs and hung out with Epstein, but you people only talk about Bill Hilary and Weiner!!!! Sad!!!

Dirty Donald can do no wrong in ignorant eyes! I am well aware of Hilary's actions, but there is not a damn thing I can do about it!! I will be dammed if I would vote for a man like Trump, Hilary is the only choice, and I for one will be glad when she is in office!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I doubt Hilary participated in the behaviour of TRUMP and Bill! Why do Trump supporters omit the fact Trump is a nasty sex troll, and only talk about Bill, who again is not running!!!!! Trump had affairs and hung out with Epstein, but you people only talk about Bill Hilary and Weiner!!!! Sad!!!

Dirty Donald can do no wrong in ignorant eyes! I am well aware of Hilary's actions, but there is not a damn thing I can do about it!! I will be dammed if I would vote for a man like Trump, Hilary is the only choice, and I for one will be glad when she is in office!

My thread last yesterday, read it and weep. I want the truth, no excuses, we are electing the Pres. Not a venue at a concert.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

A 58 year old woman who thinks and acts like she is 25 is telling us the world is laughing at us. Kind of some irony there.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

A 58 year old woman who thinks and acts like she is 25 is telling us the world is laughing at us. Kind of some irony there.

Life was a party, party, party after she broke out with the like a virgin song. As the years went by she has refused to age gracefully. I don't judge her, she will continue to have a hard time to "act her age".

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I though Madonna renounced to her America citizenship, bought an English tittle and now she is a lady, because in America she was never one, she even change her whole accent and adopted the English one.

Yes I been sarcastic.

Poor England...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join