It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So, if Hillary won, then that would not be a disaster?
We are talking about a woman who was hell bent on starting conflicts. Was being funded by the same people funding isis.

I hope trump proves people wrong, but Hillary was a def no no!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No - the world is laughing at Madonna. Hopefully she has plenty of Poligrip for those dentures.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Madonna is irrelevant. She should go the way of white patent leather, platform shoes for guys and disco.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

A shirt with madonna blowing Trumps instrument would sell

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: Throes

A shirt with madonna blowing Trumps instrument would sell

Instrument? Doe he play the TRUMPET?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wonder what she's doing today??

actually, why do I even care?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Bathing in the blood of virgins, I think we should tell her it aint working.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

She is not wrong though. We have become the laughing stock of the world because of the election

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

She is not wrong though. We have become the laughing stock of the world because of the election

In actuality, I do not think there is a lot of laughing going on right now. The American public showed the world, and the media a whole new hand.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Well, I laughed, but only because the alternative was crying. I thought you lot loved freedom, liberty and justice for all. But no one who respects those things votes for walls, or a shaved orangutan with barbers clippings glued to its head, or the gutter spew that comes out of its mouth.

True colours shown, more enemies of freedom. It would be funny if it weren't so bloody depressing to watch.
edit on 9-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammar issues

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

In what way?

Yet another peaceful transition of power will take place in January. Nothing laughable about that. The vote, by all appearances, was on the up and up.

Donald "I'm orange" Trump is the President-Elect of the United States.

Some of you like it, some of you don't.

Get over it.

Seriously.

I'm no fonder of the notion of him being President than many of you--I've made no secret of it--however, he is, and I'm going to give him every reasonable chance to succeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't care much about Madonna and I don't think she's a flower so I won't defend her in any way (on the other hand, the intelligence luggage shown by sore winner posters all over ATS is a different thing).

But I gotta fess up - the world IS laughing at you, USA.

I choose my circle of friends carefully and based on one main factor - intelligence. Because it's after intelligence that good manners follow, next to objective analytical thinking, proper communication and non-judgement. Among the people in this list I have internationally acknowledged artists/musicians/producers/directors, doctors, commercial pilots, journalists, software engineers, physicists, environmental scientists. Thinking heads, good people with good intentions and the approach needed to play a part of pushing humanity forward.

So... These people that I call my friends and inspiration have two main things in common - 1. They're extremely pleasant to be around, communicate and exchange ideas with, even when they disagree with you; 2. They are all either dying laughing, or in a state of shock right now because Trump actually made it through what seemed like the best script J.J. Abrams has written by far...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Because the rest of the world can see what the majority of the United States populace can't. That neither candidate was worthy of the position, that one is a childish egomaniac, the other a corrupt she devil, and that there were far better 3rd party options. That had absolutely no chance because the majority of Americans were made to believe that they had no chance by our lovely friends in the MSM.

I will admit this though, it will be interesting to see if he sticks to anything he set out to do or if the TPTB will actually put him in his place. Thus proving whether the position is useless or not.

Either way If he acts like a child like he did in the primaries then I don't see it going well with other foreign leaders. As he can't always rely on bullying when it comes to such matters.

My only real concern is him angering China with his 30% import tax. If he can avoid that then handling the civil unrest he is already creating across the country should be a walk in the park comparatively.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If by hand you mean a whole new level of stupidity. Then yes you are somewhat correct. Those that are not laughing are actually concerned about how screwed we might be with that bozo in office.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well, the general consensus with everyone I talked to today was more or less: "Damn, I knew Americans are stupid, but I didn't think they were this stupid." Followed by some sort of laughter, mostly in utter bewilderment.

Mind you, I would have considered it equally stupid if Clinton had been elected, the real stupidity was accepting those two degenerates as candidates to begin with.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Someday the world will understand we don't care. When you clowns win the olympics or put man on rhe moon maybe we'll let you sit at big boys table.
edit on 9-11-2016 by BigTownSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So, the implication was that the french were on the verge of respecting us, until Trump came along???

The Germans had begun to accept American "beer" with a Budweiser label?

Were the Brits beginning to laugh at American comedies.

When a Liveral says that the world is laughing at us, what they mean is, that Northwest Europeans are laughing at us.

Hungary isn't laughing at us. The Philippines neither. Serbia never did smirk about the USA.

Now, the pasty liberal elites of the EU have been farting umcomfortably about those ignorant Americans. But if they didn't have us, to whom would they feel superior? Surely not their mohammedan guests???

Europe NEEDS us, and needs us to look up to them culturally.

Otherwise, they have absolutely nothing to smile about.

Just look at the strength of the dollar, compared to the Euro, since Trump became the nominee.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think the World will be laughing at Madonna. She will look funny wearing a neck brace for the next couple years.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, she's not lying.

The rest of the world IS laughing at America right now.

Especially Russia. Trump is so obviously their pawn.

The result of this election was bought with rubles many months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join