It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
yeah yeah..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh dear!

I meant to cause no fainting! I must be careful when using the Q word in future! Lol!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch
Oh stop worrying so much over spilled haggis.

One day your great grandkids will be asking why their great granny was so stuck in the mud about Trump. Then they'll thank the Gods of Old what the hell happened in 2016 when Hillary Clinton almost stole the White House and Caused WW3.
And then they'll potluck in your honor to beg the Gods to remove you from pergatory so you can really be free, once and for all.

You, are one of the people that is part of the problem. Trump is an idiot. he asks why we don;t use our nukes. He is insulting and , I think slightly retarded. The slightly retarded part is not an insult, but he needs remedial care and to not run for president.
edit on 7-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So whats your plan for the big night, i have a nice bottle of rum to enjoy it.

Yes Rum is what drips from the glass i have drawn from my lips.

And i must say, it's rather tasty.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh dear!

I meant to cause no fainting! I must be careful when using the Q word in future! Lol!

I don't faint at the Q uite word.

AaaaaaMericans!!!!.................................

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

In a damning summary of the series of events leading up to the situation America finds itself in now, Madonna says the joke is on the US. Her message is stark: “The whole world is laughing at us right now.”

She's right, we are. You're all just too busy screaming at each other to notice.

It's not like we haven't said as such a thousand times or more.

Get ready for the "We told you so's" after the election when it all goes to # and you all cry victim. We will not be merciful either.

edit on 7/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh dear!

It's not just the Q word. You don't seem to have a full understanding of what most American women undergo when coming uon a British man. It can be almost any british man. Some have more of an effect, like Benedict Cumberbatch. But they ALL
have a great effect.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Madonna may as well be an outer space alien. She has more in common with a monkey than she has with me. In fact people like her as celebrity "sex symbols" I'm not attracted to and consider it bestiality. Call me the odd duck but I can't be utterly confused and bewildered at someone's personality and yet find myself attracted... I'd prefer a wrinkled old bag with a comprehensible personality. I mean literally I look at these people and I can't imagine myself doing anything with them... its like going to a zoo except I can see myself being better friends with most of the animals there.

I guess when someone is sufficiently ugly on the inside even a guy can lose their attraction somehow. Kind of like how a brother won't really find his sister that interesting regardless of how good she looks. For guys personality isn't as important but apparently it has its place.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5
a reply to: seasonal

Madonna may as well be an outer space alien. She has more in common with a monkey than she has with me. .

Well,thank God for that.

I am puttiong madonna on Spotify now.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"Don't believe this womans opinion, believe mine, because mine is better"

Yeah. Right.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonaldid she not move to uk years ago? madonna don't preach. if you truly researched hillary and clinton you would see her and her husband are the ones who started the quagmire of the last 20 years with nafta the thing that allowed the manufacturing jobs to leave the country. and slick willy had the chance to stop bin laden cold but did not.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So ... what you're trying to tell us is that You are acomplete lush and a cheezy easy one at that, is that it?

Wow you have to learn how to respect yourself more... SAD....
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Mr Cumberbatch is a man of some significant refinement, good taste, and has bearing which in and of itself, even with mouth closed and no particular expression upon his face, is the stuff of statuary and monument. I can well understand anyone, from anywhere, being flustered by his prestigious personage.

A perfect Holmes for the modern age, that much is certain.

I take it that Jason Statham does not produce the same severity of reaction, what with his somewhat rougher delivery?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch
So ... what you're trying to tell us is that You are acomplete lush and a cheezy easy one at that, is that it?

Wow you have to learn how to respect yourself more... SAD....

I don;t think nefermore would appreciate that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Mr Cumberbatch is a man of some significant refinement, good taste, and has bearing which in and of itself, even with mouth closed and no particular expression upon his face, is the stuff of statuary and monument. I can well understand anyone, from anywhere, being flustered by his prestigious personage.

A perfect Holmes for the modern age, that much is certain.

I take it that Jason Statham does not produce the same severity of reaction, what with his somewhat rougher delivery?

No, I am not a Jason Statham fan.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ah Nefermore......... Lord of the Underworld.

Glad you mentioned my good friend.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I thought as much!

I want to see them both in the same film...just because it would be the most jarring embuggerment of the mind to see their styles delivered in the same piece of media!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Simple solution we send her on a world tour. And she can promise oral sex and we'll she is gone we can cancel her visa. Two problems solved at once .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I thought as much!

I want to see them both in the same film...just because it would be the most jarring embuggerment of the mind to see their styles delivered in the same piece of media!

It would be you're right.

I like tall guys, but to quote Janet, "I don;t like men with too any muscles."

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Simple solution we send her on a world tour. And she can promise oral sex and we'll she is gone we can cancel her visa. Two problems solved at once .

For the love of god. You have to be so vulgar???

I am disapointed in you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join