It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most damning child trafficking email yet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

It is like they are attempting to make it fit. All I read was someone selling beanie babies...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Ok, he's a conspiracy guy and has been for some time, that's what I was getting at.

Wake me up when law enforcement officials can verify it, not retroactively decide it's code for child abuse like I said in my first post. Otherwise it's just an echo-chamber and it only seems more true because you hear that echo.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Ok, he's a conspiracy guy and has been for some time, that's what I was getting at.

Wake me up when law enforcement officials can verify it, not retroactively decide it's code for child abuse like I said in my first post. Otherwise it's just an echo-chamber and it only seems more true because you hear that echo.

You may be okay with their obsession with pizza, and their seemingly innocent random emails about beanie babies, and D&D Games.. Not to mention the creepy ass vibes each and every one I've read gives me. But I'm not, I don't need an offical to tell me something is going on.. maybe not a pedo ring.. but something.

If we left the world to the officals, without the "conspiracy guys" to question them.. it would make it that much easier to do as they please.
edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

You may be okay with their obsession with pizza, and their seemingly innocent random emails about beanie babies, and D&D Games.. Not to mention the creepy ass vibes each and every one I've read gives me. But I'm not, I don't need an offical to tell me something is going on.. maybe not a pedo ring.. but something.

Obsession with pizza? I just did the math on his 'obsession with pizza', and he talks about pizza about 1 in every 400 emails he sends. Maybe not that crazy for people that work 16 hour days and likely don't eat at home very much?

I'm not saying conspiracy people shouldn't exist, but they MUST be able to verify and document. It can't all be conjecture. You piece together, you don't fabricate. Some guy going on Alex Jones saying about how it definitely must be child abuse related even though he can provide no evidence of why it must be the case is just fantasy for clicks and ad revenue, and so it can hit echo chambers like ATS at times.

Real conspiracy theorists can piece together, and document, and there have been hundreds of cases. Woodward and Bernstein were some, there's been lots of work with JFK, MKUltra, it goes on and on, with actual investigation, not some guy saying, "oh yeah it totally seems bad".
edit on 5-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

Obsession with pizza? I just did the math on his 'obsession with pizza', and he talks about pizza about 1 in every 400 emails he sends. Maybe not that crazy for people that work 16 hour days and likely don't eat at home very much?

I mean they REALLY.. Like pizza.. they like to reference pizza.. even in context where lunch is not involved.

Yes.. they appear to have an "obsession with pizza."

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: tigertatzen

Pizza is pedo code for having sex with children.
It is mentioned in the video I linked.

Ok...I looked at Urban Dictionary, and other places too, to be certain...and it is specifically cheese pizza that refers to pedophilia. That does not fit with what's being shown here.

The numerous references to pizza in these emails are not in context (what little context there is in the first place) with anything remotely related to children or other references that could be stretched to mean children. In fact, in one of them, Podesta specifically says "more meat and cheese".

Well...cheese is historically an euphemism for money. And meat is often a reference to a new opportunity, as in, "fresh meat". So if it's from a money perspective, those references take on an entirely different meaning.

I think there may be something here...but it is just too much of a stretch with the pedophilia thing, for several reasons. If they're talking in code, it's about something else...likely to do with money.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Wait...this video was an Alex Jones thing?? Omfg...do people really still listen to anything that fruit loop says?? Wow...I didn't realize all of this was just more garbage from AJ.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Wait...this video was an Alex Jones thing?? Omfg...do people really still listen to anything that fruit loop says?? Wow...I didn't realize all of this was just more garbage from AJ.

AJ isn't saying anything about it, it's a guest on his show that's doing the talking.

The longer one I posted, they are really building up the Occult and dark art aspect of it a lot of attention. Mainly because pedophilia ties into that aspect.

Supposedly every aspect of this is revolved around satanic rituals.

edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
10 years I was trying to convince myself this is not true, few bad apples, bla bla.

If nothing else, now we have proof how dirty this game really is and that every word said publicly by talking heads is carefully carved propaganda - basically lie. As our world image is formed more or less by media we are living more or less in fabricated world, fiercely fighting each other with sticks provided by this or that power clique while real world is ticking unnoticed.

What is next step if you have everything possible? If you are power hungry you are not satisfied by your current position and you want more. To totally own, to freely abuse other human being, to have their lives literally in hand is another "logical" step. If the "object" is child - maybe theirs own - its even better because you are crossing another line. Every sacrifice leads you to divinity. Podesta is at least entertaining this idea (that 14 fish photo).

BTW Master/slave dialectics is one of central ideas of Hegel's philosophy which Marx tried to overcome.

I wouldn't be surprised if large percentage of top tier is participating in non consensual sex - aka supporting sex slaves trade. Why? It is not cheap and even if you are super rich you will in time need some cover from institutions. It is cheaper/easier/safer to connect to existing network than to start everything from scratch. Once you are in, you can not step out, cause others have dirt on you. You are part of dark brotherhood for rest of your life. Institutions specialized in dirt collecting will even try to push you there even if you wouldn't want. They want a leverage on everybody.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

edit on 5-11-2016 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Aha! 480 (beanie babies) x $20 (per baby) = $9,600

Former presidents are allocated a total of $96,600 every year for staffing, a G.S.A. spokesperson told Politico, which they can apportion among employees at their discretion. Since he left the White House, Bill has had an average staff size of 10 on the G.S.A. payroll, according to the documents, which breaks down to a taxpayer-funded salary of $9,600 each, plus federal benefits.

And who are the lucky beneficiaries of $9,600 each?

These names include, but are not limited to, Justin Cooper, who helped Hillary set up her private e-mail server in 2009; Laura Graham, who was already receiving a six-figure salary from the foundation; Doug Band who served as an official at the Clinton’s charity until 2012; John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign manager and Bill’s former White House chief of staff; and Bruce Lindsey, who was C.E.O. of the foundation from 2004 through the middle of 2013. (Both Podesta and Lindsey are listed as not having worked during the periods they are listed on the G.S.A. payroll.)

Source: www.vanityfair.com...

So, this appears to be starting to make some kind of sense. $9,600 going to Podesta and/or Lindsay, and being kept off the books. Hence them not being listed as doing any work at the time ("parents mustn't find out!")

Hmmm.

If it's "off the books" then why the need to adhere to the $9,600 money limit guidelines?
edit on 5-11-2016 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sasquatch5100

Yes, I see where you're coming from. I wasn't terribly clear on that point (I was posting during a brief spell of wakefulness in the early morning). What I meant was that the payment was being declared -- hence as you observe, sticking to the correct amount -- but the activity it was paying for was being kept 'off the books' (the bit about neither Podesta nor Lindsey being officially recorded as having done any work for their money).

As for the overarching reason for this jiggery-pokery, I can only guess. But my reasoning would be that someone has been doing some creative accountancy and found a shortfall that needs to be made up (in either sense of the phrase). This would fit well with the bigger picture of Clintonian slush funds and backhanders.

A bit of accountancy-based scrutiny of what was going on would clarify this, but that sort of nitty-gritty won't be contained in these leaked emails unless someone has been extremely careless with an Excel spreadsheet attachment or similar. Perhaps drilling down into the 'strata' of emails immediately pre- and post-dating this one might shed some light.

Hence the 'calling all cars' nature of the email, to everyone on a certain mailing list, which is hard to reconcile with the idea of a closely-guarded and highly toxic secret (and one with very few initiates) like a pedo ring.
edit on 5-11-2016 by audubon because: clarifications

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

no echochamber. These coded emails reveal their meaning more clearly when one takes the ENTIRE emerging picture into account, including the Weiner scandal, the laptop that went to NYPD first and was then sent to the FBI....the backchannel chatter about NYPD threatening a press conference if Comey doesnt do his job.....Erik Prince coming out of nowhere saying he also has inside information about what the Clintons are involved with....the True Pundit articles claiming a forthcoming revelation that will destroy the Clintons....Kim Dot Com saying the same thing....Wikileaks saying the same thing.....etc....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

The email was clearly written by Peter Mattingly.

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-07-30 14:09
Subject: Help!

... blah blah blah ...

Please let me know! My parents can't find out.

Peter Mattingly
x9599

I found him on Linked In:
www.linkedin.com... tal=16&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A665768111478337669250%2CVSRPtargetId%3A522645363%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary%2CVSRPnm%3Atrue%2CauthTyp e%3ANAME_SEARCH

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SherlockMcGyver

I would like to point out that he says he worked at "California PIZZA kitchen", but, I think he actually means it. He is a young guy, and in my opinion, he appears to be gay. One, I knew that from looking at his face, two, I just saw that he's part of "Empire State Pride Agenda". This could all still be code for pedo stuff, but it's pretty out there. I certainly doubt he would send that out to everyone, I think he's just a weird, gay dude.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Occam's razor was mentioned earlier in this or that thread. Let's imagine we are living in year 1610 in Europe and we are discussing geocentric/heliocentric model of Solar system. From mundane experience it is clear that Sun is revolving around Earth (that is what I see) and if I would have really expert knowledge as naval navigator or astronomer I would be probably cemented in geocentric view because it simply gives useful predictions.

And here came Occam's razor again: Geocentric model was very complex while heliocentric model solved many problems of earlier one - in the end it was again plainer explanation. But to recognize it IS simpler model, thousands of observations and calculations were done. The simplicity of heliocentric model was revealed on base of very complex set of knowledge.

My point is: Occam's razor may be double bladed sword. It is perfect guess tool if we have near complete set of data. Or it can blind you if you are unwilling to question your own paradigm.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: weirdguy

Pizza is pedo code for having sex with children.
It is mentioned in the video I linked.

Ok...I looked at Urban Dictionary, and other places too, to be certain...and it is specifically cheese pizza that refers to pedophilia. That does not fit with what's being shown here.

The numerous references to pizza in these emails are not in context (what little context there is in the first place) with anything remotely related to children or other references that could be stretched to mean children. In fact, in one of them, Podesta specifically says "more meat and cheese".

Well...cheese is historically an euphemism for money. And meat is often a reference to a new opportunity, as in, "fresh meat". So if it's from a money perspective, those references take on an entirely different meaning.

I think there may be something here...but it is just too much of a stretch with the pedophilia thing, for several reasons. If they're talking in code, it's about something else...likely to do with money.

I'm not so sure on that.

www.reddit.com...

guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

In other words they have been broken mentally and are compliant. I wish I actually believed there was such a place as hell so I could curse these "leaders of democracy" pedos to it.

Why is the world so F# 'ed up?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
10 years I was trying to convince myself this is not true, few bad apples, bla bla.

If nothing else, now we have proof how dirty this game really is and that every word said publicly by talking heads is carefully carved propaganda - basically lie. As our world image is formed more or less by media we are living more or less in fabricated world, fiercely fighting each other with sticks provided by this or that power clique while real world is ticking unnoticed.

I wouldn't be surprised if large percentage of top tier is participating in non consensual sex - aka supporting sex slaves trade. Why? It is not cheap and even if you are super rich you will in time need some cover from institutions. It is cheaper/easier/safer to connect to existing network than to start everything from scratch. Once you are in, you can not step out, cause others have dirt on you. You are part of dark brotherhood for rest of your life. Institutions specialized in dirt collecting will even try to push you there even if you wouldn't want. They want a leverage on everybody.

This is what I think was going on with Savile in the Uk. He was friends with the Royal family for years, they have their own secret services protection but they never suspected him, the BBC had it's own internal branch of Mi5 that vetted employees....they don't notice what he is either. He spent holidays with Margaret Thatcher....her security don't suspect anything either?! He boasted he knew people from the IRA and knew Lord Mountbatten who trained spies in ww2.

I believe he was involved the security services and fixing people up for nefarious encounters they could be blackmailed and controlled through. Which is why the police and security services left him alone. His TV show in the 70s / 80s was called 'Jim'll fix it' where he 'fixed' things, 'dreams come true' etc. for children, seems like another coded message. Just imagine how controlled our governments are if this is true.

Speaking of the Royal family, Prince Andrew was also friends with Epstien. He was even photographed with one of Epstiens 'girls' sat on his knee. I wonder who in the media will be brave enough to ask the right questions if this Clinton connection is confirmed. Personally I don't think it will go that far as in the UK when the Savile stuff started being connected to Politicians, alleged victims where thoroughly discredited and 2 MPs convieniently died before they could be investigated, one apparently had dementia and couldn't be put on trial. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary's illness kicks in again if this is investigated.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Maybe people are indeed overthinking this. Here's a thought...

Step back a few steps from some of the micro-analysis and consider the following:

I don't care if these people are talking about real beanie babies. I don't care if these people are talking about real pizza. I don't care if these people are talking about a real dungeons and dragons game. In fact, I don't care if all the crap these guys are talking about in these emails is completely and totally innocent.

When I step back and take a more macro-view of all the stuff contained in the various wikileaks (et. al) I can't help but have a great big neon-sign like thought pop into my head. No, what I really DO care about is...

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE VYING TO BE ANNOITED THE ROLE OF LEADING THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE FREE WORLD!!!

And the question I have is...

ARE WE OKAY WITH THAT????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join