It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most damning child trafficking email yet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Feel free to punt it at anyone who'll listen - I will too, but am willing to bet we get nowhere. Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

With the beanie baby one, I am not sure it fits, but with the pizza reference ones ... it fits all too well.

So what needs to happen to debunk those is for someone to come with an alternate theory to the child sex ring that can fit the pizza/hotdog/cheese code just as well and and context of those emails.

Because you know there is a code there, the question is what it applies to and it has to be something that fits as well as child prostitution. So I don't think illicit money works well in this case.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I can't explain it other than to say I have a strong gut feeling that people are deliberately being led by the pedophile angle here. I could very well be completely wrong.

I think you are completely right. The theory has come first, here, and the data is being forced to fit it. This is quite simply the exact wrong way to investigate things and the exact right way to end up completely bamboozled at best and completely deluded at worst.

Caveat: There might well be some pedo-dirt in the Clinton team, but this email sure as Hell ain't evidence of that.

Yes, I think that's what's bugging me about the pedo thing the most...it's a forced fit, whereas the money thing is immediately right in line with the beanie baby email. And as far as the other emails, there seem to be references to money as well...because a lot of those cryptic phrases can also be interpreted as pertaining to a financial transaction completely unrelated to anything involving children. I feel like the reddit code explanation was deliberately planted there...I have nothing to back that up but my own intuition, but it is very strongly telling me that the comment was a deliberate false breadcrumb. The comment wasn't stated as a suggestion...it was stated as if it were already a forgone conclusion that could be accepted as a factual basis for that interpretation. It was leading.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But the problem is, the pizza reference doesn't actually fit at all. The definition in the urban dictionary is very specific: cheese pizza. I verified this with a couple of sources who delve into the deep web, too. It is specifically cheese pizza that refers to pedophilia. The emails don't say that, unless I missed it somewhere. And pizza, outside of that particular context, can mean a lot of different things.

It is code for marijuana, for one example. It's also used to denote getting away with something sneaky or taking something from someone else by fooling them. Cheese is a euphemism for money, meat is one for duping someone out of something valuable, and in one of the emails, Podesta makes a direct reference to meat and cheese. That absolutely fits with the money angle.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My take on the pizza business (at the moment) is that this is just a boring in-joke.

Political campaigns are notorious for working their staff late into the night, meaning that no-one gets to go home for an evening meal and so everyone ends up eating dial-out pizza for months on end.

This was a major motif in Bill Clinton's 1992 campaign and one of the things that marked him out as having 'a common touch' as opposed to the unsociable, cerebral, and slightly stuffy George Bush Snr he was opposing. (And of course, neither Reagan nor Bush Jnr would be so declassé as to order pizza to Pennsylvania Avenue!)

There's a mention of the same thing happening during his 1996 re-election campaign here:

Jonathan Alter, Journalist: They would have these college bull sessions that would go on, you know, late into the night.

Harold Ickes, Deputy Chief of Staff: The meetings were endless, especially if Clinton was in the meeting, it would go on and on and on.

John Harris, Journalist: He was often thinking out loud, making decisions on the fly, making a decision tentatively at midnight and then waking up the next morning and saying, 'let's rethink this.'

Narrator: The West Wing was littered with pizza boxes and Coke cans, as staffers wandered freely in and out of meetings.

The 'pizza meme' pursued Clinton into office too, and that's why he famously took up jogging - pundits were teasing him about his weight pretty much all the time. (He's shed the pounds now, but too late in life to avoid a slightly baggy-faced look from skin that isn't so elastic as it once was).

On the other hand, there is a Clinton-pizza-sex connection, but whether it means anything more significant nowadays, I wouldn't like to say. Monica Lewinsky came into the private contact with Bill that eventually became their little 'affair' because while she was interning at the Clinton White House, she was put on pizza-duty, meaning she collected the delivery drop-offs and brought them to the Oval Office. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Make of that what you will.
edit on 5-11-2016 by audubon because: clarified one line

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Not exactly, the point I was trying to make was a more broad brushed character observation about the most vanilla of interpretations of the authors of those emails.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

''The next three months are going to be rougher internally than in Beijing. Between 7th and 1600, no fun. Hope you're doing ok. I'm dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii...''

This one really sounds a lot more like a coded message than the other pizza ones imo.
Btw who dreams about a hotdog stand ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

Doesn't sound like code to me. Sounds like a man who would love to take a holiday to an island that he has talked about with Podesta, but who has no chance of any such break in the foreseeable future (hence "I'm dreaming..."). And yes, there are a number of top-end hot dog outlets on Hawaii (I checked).

I find it surprising that people are hung up on hot dogs and ignoring the remark "Between 7th and 1600, no fun". The reference to "1600" is obviously the White House (1600 Pennsylvania Avenue) but the reference to "7th" appears to be a reference to this, which is far, far more intriguing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Woodcarver

I agree, I don`t see anything strange about it except that she really thinks that someone will spend $9,600 for 480 beanie babies.
she doesn`t want her parents to find out that she wasted almost $10,000 buying stuffed animals.

You sound like a very simple sweet person. I hope you can stay that way.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

So I don't think illicit money works well in this case.

Dog and Cat friendly?

Common theme

Why Women Are Like Cats And Men Are Like Dogs

www.returnofkings.com...

There is a worldwide organization it involves Governments and religions around the world.

Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this week’s latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. The woman was the fourth eyewitness to give accounts about these human hunting parties of the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. A former member of the Netherlands criminal drug syndicate known as Octopus testified that victims were obtained for these human hunting parties from juvenile detention centers in Belgium and Holland.

childabuserecovery.com...
humansarefree.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this week’s latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

Good grief, how pathetic. You are pushing a well known fraudster.
rationalwiki.org...

International Common Law Court of Justice
At the heart of the "organization" is something Annett calls the International Common Law Court of Justice or ICLCJ, which is rather similar to those "common law courts" sometimes set up by freemen on the land, right down to the "citizen jurors".[28][29][Note 3] This court, however, exists only in the mind of Annett.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This post really sums it up pretty good if anyone don't see ANY food related coding.

www.reddit.com...
edit on 5-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Right. So your source is some rando on Reddit who has just compiled a list of food references plucked out of 10 bazillion leaked emails and says they must mean something other than food because there are so many of them. Conviiiiincing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.CometPingPong.com

Comet Ping Pong is a fun, kid-friendly neighborhood pizza restaurant that has outdoor seating, bands, and of course, ping pong.

Few emails talking about Comet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

no, I did some research by my own last night, I'm just glad ssomeone finally finds the same things as me.
He just sums it up better than me.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
there's quite a few emails that are weird you just need to find and read them.
you seem fast to judge.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I meant the source you provided, wasn't implying you had lifted stuff from him/her.

Still a load of old balls either way.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There's also this email with an attachments for a invitation to an After After party.

emailid/28538

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm just pointing some stuff out for people to look for themselves and believe what they want...

Most people won't even look at the mails anyways..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I posted a bunch of Wiki stuff from the mails on my facebook and in the middle of all of them I posted a thing about a penguin video. Nothing got noticed by anyone beside my penguin video. It says alot lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join