It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most damning child trafficking email yet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
check out this freakin picture in Podestas office

"you've been an amazing INGREDIENT in my administration"

-Barack

is that not a bizarre word choice considering all the other weird food related stuff we've been seeing in the emails?

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Exactly. This is what I'm asking for last 2 years when think tank "European values" emerged in Czech Rep.. Pro western, anti Putin. So I asked them WHAT ARE EUROPEAN VALUES. They were unwilling to respond on record because in reality western world is destroying its values by its actions. Nobody from the higher echelon believe in what he is parroting. POWER that is goal of our leaders and we are just crowd screaming loudly when this or that signal officer raises the sign: "Applause!"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I agree, I don`t see anything strange about it except that she really thinks that someone will spend $9,600 for 480 beanie babies.
she doesn`t want her parents to find out that she wasted almost $10,000 buying stuffed animals.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Woodcarver

I agree, I don`t see anything strange about it except that she really thinks that someone will spend $9,600 for 480 beanie babies.
she doesn`t want her parents to find out that she wasted almost $10,000 buying stuffed animals.

If you invested so much in to collection wouldn't it be easier to lend a storage room? It is cheap, it is available, it is easier then to sell it to first bidder (hey its collection, why it is not worth of auction if I want to get rid of it?). Especially if the reason is parents (temporal?) visit?

This spirit will be hard even after hours of cooking.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i sometimes wish a world ending nuclear holocaust

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, this is a breakthrough, even if it's only a little one.

We can now say for sure that Mr Mattingly was not talking about his collection of beanie babies.

If you check out the original email as reproduced at Uproxx, you can view the photo attachment that was sent with Mr Mattingly's email on 30 July 2015.

It turns out that the image had already appeared on a blog in April 2014.

So yes, we can now say with confidence that there is more going on in the Mattingly email than meets the eye, because he's pretending to have a beanie baby collection he doesn't actually have. Otherwise, why steal a photo of someone else's and pretend it's your own?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I did read this particular Podesta email and it did cause a red flag to pop up. I have been thinking about it ever since.

I have to make myself back away from trying to understand some of the weird coded phrases because the subject matter and the idea that these kinds of people exist and operate within high government positions truly does makes me sick to my stomach, and quite frankly, it makes me tear up to think about our precious little ones being exploited for deviants looking for some adrenaline high or some weird doctrine they have about acquiring energy through these perverted acts.

This particular email did not make sense to me: Mama and Daddy are coming so I have to get rid of my beanie baby collection and they have to go as a group, not individually, and some of them are sassier than others.

Why would an inanimate object be "cat and dog friendly?" Who are cats? Women? Who are dogs? Men? Are the "beanie babies" friendly with either/or? It sickens me to think of these creeps in the world.
edit on 5-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: InS0MnI

Lots of references to pizza, yeah? That's weirder than the beanie babies, IMHO.

The triangle shape has represent female sex since ancient times.

Back in the Stone-Age archaeologists and palaeontologists have discovered many V and triangle shaped symbols and it seems they represent the triangle of a women's pubic hairs. While the diamond shape is similar to a open woman's vagina. We can find examples of this is images of the Sheela-Na-Gig.

This is seen clearly in the many images found in Palaeolithic and Neolithic sites. Where they show images of the sex-act, the genitalia of women represented as V
www.womanthouartgod.com...

Interestingly that large modern religion like scientology came from Thelema which came from Crawley which used sex magik. Look up the compounds of Scientology and get an idea of their power. many of these people may be practicing their religion.

Thelema (/θəˈliːmə/) is a religion based on a philosophical law of the same name, adopted as a central tenet by some religious organizations. The law of Thelema is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will."

This stuff is not new it is very old and continous, most people will not want to see and I can't blame them, but if you seek truth and have delved into this you cannot unsee. Call something art and people just go "oh" art. Something gives these people power and money and fame but it also uses them up in the end it consumes them and laughs!

en.wikipedia.org...
Why the common theme?

edit on 5-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Call something art and people just go "oh" art.

I have noticed that people who fear being snubbed for seemingly not "getting it"....not understanding something others seem to fawn over....will follow like lemmings. They are afraid to say, "that's sick"..."that is NOT art"....that is "deviance wrapped up in a fake package you insist on calling art"...maybe it is Deviant Art for the Deviant Soul. Let's just call a spade a spade.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'd be curious to know how the people that came up with these "secret codes" did so. Apparently they spend all day looking for coded pedophile messages. Pretty damn messed up.

Or dedicated. People close their eyes but the ones who have suffered want it to all come out. People who care about children strain to find a way to make it all come out. What is messed up is the people who won't even help them when something does come out and this happens again and again worldwide.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: tigertatzen

Aha! 480 (beanie babies) x $20 (per baby) = $9,600

Former presidents are allocated a total of $96,600 every year for staffing, a G.S.A. spokesperson told Politico, which they can apportion among employees at their discretion. Since he left the White House, Bill has had an average staff size of 10 on the G.S.A. payroll, according to the documents, which breaks down to a taxpayer-funded salary of $9,600 each, plus federal benefits.

And who are the lucky beneficiaries of $9,600 each?

These names include, but are not limited to, Justin Cooper, who helped Hillary set up her private e-mail server in 2009; Laura Graham, who was already receiving a six-figure salary from the foundation; Doug Band who served as an official at the Clinton’s charity until 2012; John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign manager and Bill’s former White House chief of staff; and Bruce Lindsey, who was C.E.O. of the foundation from 2004 through the middle of 2013. (Both Podesta and Lindsey are listed as not having worked during the periods they are listed on the G.S.A. payroll.)

Source: www.vanityfair.com...

So, this appears to be starting to make some kind of sense. $9,600 going to Podesta and/or Lindsay, and being kept off the books. Hence them not being listed as doing any work at the time ("parents mustn't find out!")

Hmmm.

Now that is a most interesting reading of the email. The money angle is certainly far more palatable.

Yes so there people will stop looking.

www.icsahome.com...

The skepticism that reports of ritually abused children and adult survivors elicit is similar to the disbelief and horror incest victims faced only a decade ago. Summit writes, "we are willing to concede that girls may be at risk of sexual victimization by their fathers but we fight back at claims that diffuse into more sacred domains. These forbidden sanctuaries include victimization of boys, women who are victimizers, and the unholy chimera of everything forbidden and impossible: sexual abuse of boys and girls by men and women as part of bizarre, cultic rituals." Summit further explains that the allegations made in cases of ritualistic abuse are "so outrageous that reasonable people refuse to discuss them and believers are quashed into silence" (Summit, 1988, p. 56).

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Summit further explains that the allegations made in cases of ritualistic abuse are "so outrageous that reasonable people refuse to discuss them and believers are quashed into silence"

This portion of your quote makes so much sense. Reasonable people can't imagine this type of thing. We look at a public figure, see him/her standing there in their suit and tie, or designer pantsuit, and listen to them tell us they have always fought for women and children, and you can't imagine that behind that facade is something so sinister and disgusting that you just have to turn away and put it out of your mind.

Thank god there are people brave enough to expose it and keep exposing it even in the face of ridicule.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know that "code" is apparently used in the pedophile world, but I'm not sure that means every Tom, Dick, and Harry has a handle on it or can interpret it out of anything but their own imaginations. Let's just say that your interpretation of what "Beanie Babies" or "$20.00" means will not hold up in court, even if you claim to be a "victim" here. I have a colleague who collects these things and has hundreds of the furry critters. Yeah, it's bit of a fetish, but it's cheap entertainment for her. She can't afford to collect Corvettes and Ferarris and she gets a lot of conversation mileage from it.

Oh, dear! What did I MEAN by that? "Tom, Dick, and Harry" My God, THAT'S obvious. And what about "furry critters"? OMG! He said "fetish"!!!!

This whole train of thought begs the question of what you intend to DO here. Are you just spinning in circles working yourselves into a frenzy and escalating your "interpretations" into "Baby Killers"? Do you really think your fanciful "interpretations" of a few emails will result in a Hillary defeat? I'm thinking not. I'm thinking most of this stuff is unbelievable to most of the world. In fact, I'm thinking this sort of approach is confined to crackpots on places like ATS, which is NOT CREDIBLE anywhere outside ATS. Nobody is going to believe this.

So what SHOULD you do? IMHO you ought to concentrate on issues that at least have the potential to "have legs." The manifest for the Lolita Express, for example. Or how about the million dollar Quatar "Pay for play" deal. These things have the advantage that they are proven. They are understandable to the public: A million bucks to the "Foundation" is an outright bribe, no question. Perhaps those sorts of issues are the ones to shout most loudly about, not your imaginative interpretations of what "$20.00" really means.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Wait...this video was an Alex Jones thing?? Omfg...do people really still listen to anything that fruit loop says?? Wow...I didn't realize all of this was just more garbage from AJ.

AJ isn't saying anything about it, it's a guest on his show that's doing the talking.

The longer one I posted, they are really building up the Occult and dark art aspect of it a lot of attention. Mainly because pedophilia ties into that aspect.

Supposedly every aspect of this is revolved around satanic rituals.

Ok, well that's good then...AJ is nothing but a puppet. I don't bother to watch videos because I'm hearing-impaired...if they're not captioned I have to lip read and that's not easy to do for long stretches.

I think the religious aspect of this is driving the pedophilia angle to a large degree, and that bothers me...particularly when AJ is involved, because he is a charlatan. And unfortunately, his stink tends to linger upon anyone who comes in contact with him, so anyone who wants to be taken seriously is shooting himself in the foot by appearing on his show.

Consider, too, that it is entirely plausible that the "Satan" angle is being played to the hilt in conjunction with the pedophilia angle, simply to garner this precise reaction from the public at large. That is particularly important in light of the connection that audubon made last night to the money. What if:

The emails are written in some type of code that TPTB are certain could be easily deciphered, and the money trail would be devastatingly damning...as well as easily proven. So they know the satanist angle has caused an uproar in the past, and they also know that everyone has been buzzing about the possible pedophilia connection, and they decide to throw the emails out there, but only within the vaguest, most ambiguous context possible. They effectively hide the true nature of the correspondence in plain sight, with just enough room for wild interpretation...remember, these emails are cherry picked by whomever is releasing them.

They do this, and get immediate gratification; the public...who are largely christian in this country, and the majority of whom are staunchly against Hillary, goes absolutely apesh*t over the alarming possibility that there's this huge pedophile ring made up of satanists who are hell-bent on taking over the country. Throw an interpretation of this out there on reddit such as the one claiming this is code for pedophilia, and pretty soon that's the only thing people are looking for...put out more cryptic snippets that seem related and voila! No one bothers to look past that angle and whatever they're trying to hide is safely unnoticed.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: if a person is in possession of information that the lack of is on the verge of crippling an entire nation, the only reason that he or she would hold on to that information would be for his or her own personal benefit. People call Assange a hero, but their adoration is misplaced. If he actually has something that would put Hillary away, and he is holding back that information from the American public, then he is the very opposite of a hero. Because he could have stopped this at any time; we could have gotten some decent candidates in there and we probably wouldn't be facing the choice between two sides of a # sandwich right now.

I believe that this entire wikileaks thing is simply another distraction. It's like the perfect go-to for them...they know they've got people salivating at the prospect of getting fed another juicy morsel, so they simply tweak the situation according to what they need to distract from at any given time, and the American public comes running like Pavlov rang the Great Dinner Bell in the Sky.

If there is something hidden in these emails, it is being lost in the translation because of human emotional reaction, by design. And the creepier and more disturbing, the stronger that reaction will be.

They are playing a game here, and people are falling for it, hook, line and sinker. If there is something going on in these emails, it is almost certainly related to money that they don't want anyone to ask about. I'm betting that if these emails are genuine, they're being cherry picked to blur the context, and there are other emails that would make that obvious if we were to have access to everything they've got. There is something going on underneath all of this that we are missing...and I have a strong feeling that it has to do with funds being redirected somewhere that, if it were to come to light, it would be very bad for whomever is behind that curtain pulling the strings.

Whatever is going on here, there are many people involved...probably more than we can imagine. This thing is far reaching and whatever the goal is, they are determined to make it happen, no matter what. Keeping the public distracted and confused, off balance, is their most effective tool...and they are using it to the very fullest extent for that reason.

I'm not saying the pedophile angle isn't within the realm of possibility...anything is possible. However, I think people need to look elsewhere just as diligently, rather than blindly follow what appears to be. Money always leaves a trail...a money connection has been made already by one of our own...I bet if we follow it, it'll lead us to some real evidence, should it actually be there. And everything else that may be involved will come out with it. A fresh approach might just reveal the very thing everyone has been going for all along, you know?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

-Barack

is that not a bizarre word choice considering all the other weird food related stuff we've been seeing in the emails?

www.politico.com...

Very bizarre. I feel like somewhere, out there, is a person or people who know how to decipher code words/language like this.

Like I doubt these weirdos went to some spook linguistics agent to have them create their code so it can't be that sophisticated, right?

Or it could all be bunk and CT baloney...

Anyhow, I'm focusing on other things now. Volunteering to give rides to those who need one Tuesday or to drop off ballots. Since they mail you your ballot where I live I doubt I'll be very busy, lol. That is so nice, the mailed ballots, huh? No room for voting fraud, none at all!/sarcasm
edit on 5-11-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: WhateverYouSay

no echochamber. These coded emails reveal their meaning more clearly when one takes the ENTIRE emerging picture into account, including the Weiner scandal, the laptop that went to NYPD first and was then sent to the FBI....the backchannel chatter about NYPD threatening a press conference if Comey doesnt do his job.....Erik Prince coming out of nowhere saying he also has inside information about what the Clintons are involved with....the True Pundit articles claiming a forthcoming revelation that will destroy the Clintons....Kim Dot Com saying the same thing....Wikileaks saying the same thing.....etc....

If that's true then there is ZERO chance that it will not be verifiable, and that's great and I'm sure that's something we can all agree on. As it stands now it is just rumor and innuendo.

ETA I Just checked out the Erik Prince quote and he says

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

That I believe 100%, it's miles away from claiming that people are into pedophilia because they mention pizza or the game dominoes (incorrectly attributed to the store dominoes) in a few of their emails.
edit on 5-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I like your assessment of putting something crazy out there to hide the truth, it's a definite possibility. But, the opposite could also be in play. The Satanist/pedo thing gets exposed which, as someone said earlier in the thread, is hard to accept for most normal thinking people. So how do they trivialize it, by putting a much more accepted, plausible, reason out there as Audubon mentioned, the money connection. And everyone goes, "Oh, it was about hiding money, well we've all done that." Nothing new to see here and the actual reason, the Satanic pedo ring, is suppressed again.

Without digging up any sources, because I simply don't feel like it, anyone paying attention is aware of the "rumors" of child sex trafficking within the walls of the U.N. and European elites. I hope it isn't true but I can't count it out just yet.

edit on 5-11-2016 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

-Barack

www.politico.com...

I have to admit, the food thing is quite bizarre...I know people who use food euphemisms for a lot of things, but this is just beyond weird. It's like they're all in on some joke that no one else gets.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

Yeah, they have a serious food fetish, but it's not like you can accuse them of being foodies because while foodies might talk about getting top notch pizza and a hotdog or two on occasion, they hardly rave about them all the time like they're little kids.

Pizza and hot dogs are kid food staples, and if you are talking pedo rings, wouldn't that be the point of that particular code?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Very bizarre. I feel like somewhere, out there, is a person or people who know how to decipher code words/language like this.

According to police and FBI it is very difficult because code words are always changing and rings have their own versions of words and symbols to use.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join