It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All You ATS Americans have to Get this Out there Before its too Late !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Yeeeah, we all know Christians are mucher good people than not Christians. They're never jerks to anyone! And all mexicans are Christian, therefore all Mexicans are good - smoke that, Trump!

I heard Loz Zetas like to share a communal hail Mary with their victims before they slaughter them, on camera. I'd imagine that you imagine it would be something like this:

Ey, mang! Hail Mary, mang...full of grace, mang! Etc, mang!

Although you might have gotten confused, somewhere. For it was always my understanding that bigots assumed Mexicans to be lazy. Lounging around the sun all day wearing a sombrero, sipping on a San Miguel.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

why not just shoot them...what? you never thought of that!

No we did..... its just we had to sell all of our ammo to Indonesia so that we can pay for those f35s that were forced upon us.

(Sarc btw)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah...be back British, that's what he's saying. You ain't ought to not never correct an English gentleman. What we have here in this video is a proper Englisher guy doing proper Englishing.

He was there before even there was Englishing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Spot the non-skinhead lol.

You do realise the EDL are a repugnant far-right nationalist group that go out of their way to provoke Muslims?

You do realize that Muslims are extremist terrorists that go out of their way to kill non-believers unless they submit to their fairy tale belief system, right?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I feel I must apologise for my last comment.

It's hard when you suddenly realise you harbour certain prejudices. Here's me being all rude and assuming that all bigots harbour the same misconceptions, which is silly. Bigotry, in a strange sort of way, is quite diverse!

Some folks believe all Germans love chocolate, wear them silly trouser things. All British men wear bowler hats and suspenders and panties, and drink tea. And some of us think that all bigots assume that all Mexicans is lazy, and it's absurd. I'm sorry, it was never my intention to offend you by making such unreasonable assumptions.

I'm no better than anyone

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

that all these Muslims are coming to usurp you and your way of life, so make that case.

Visit Germany. (or France ...Calais, or Nice) etc
www.express.co.uk...

link   

You do realize that Muslims are extremist terrorists that go out of their way to kill non-believers unless they submit to their fairy tale belief system, right?

Oh my!

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You do realise the EDL are a repugnant far-right nationalist group that go out of their way to provoke Muslims?

Yes I know!

I work with many Muslims in my job as a teacher, and they have killed me so many times because I won't submit to their belief system.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDots
a reply to: mazzroth

They want our jizya?

That doesn't sound right, that doesn't sound right at all.

Perhaps that's what started the whole Wiener-Gate thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Quickly buy those muslamic ray guns while you still can

link   
a reply to: cuckooold

You should go over to the paranormal forum, you'll go down a treat!

link   
Ok I will leave it with this...never would I have thought Europe would of fallen so easily to the Muslims like France, Spain and Germany has in such a small time frame. The US will fall also and all the people in here thinking that it won't need to go and have a listen to one of your own...Bill Warner on youtube he will paint the picture better than I ever could. You are an ignorant idiot who deserves what you get if you don't pay respect to the Invasion of islam.

link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Yes I know!

I work with many Muslims in my job as a teacher, and they have killed me so many times because I won't submit to their belief system.

I know! I work with lots of Muslims, and I've been murdered 400+ times this month alone.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lol, this thread is the best.

We've identified the root cause of the Weiner scandal and found proof of life after death.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Watch the above clip and com e back in here and speak objectively, you know nothing of the problem. Its not the prayer or the person praying its the political motivation that sits behind it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The statement about Colt's firearm making men equal is certainly suffering from the Mandela Effect. Most remember it as being the muslamic ray gun.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ok all you shills "Piss Off" and don't make moronic comments about a subject you know nothing about, you are only showing your stupidity.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You are an ignorant idiot who deserves what you get if you don't pay respect to the Invasion of islam.

It's not that people aren't paying attention, they are. Some are, and I agree that somethingis happening.

It's the blanket statements and outright prejudice that's ridiculous not the concept or idea itself. Muslims are no more inherently terrorist than Christians. Even positive remarks like "all Mexicans are Christian" are not only prejudiced, but completely idiotic and ignorant.

It's not so much the message that's the problem, but the ineptitude of the messenger.

You're making it out to be something more than it is. I live in the UK. I read all sorts of nonsense claims that there are loads of Muslim controlled no-go zones in the UK. Ain't not never seen one, not never!

I do know one thing, if you continue to blindly persecute a certain group, be theiy guilty or otherwise, you are fuelling the very fire you fear.

That, to me, is a truly ignorant idiot.

edit on 3-11-2016 by ThreeDots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yep, Australia is dealing well with the immigrants who live in chicken runs on offshore islands

Smart arent we . They wanted to get out of there countries , well they have .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Ok all you shills "Piss Off" and don't make moronic comments about a subject you know nothing about, you are only showing your stupidity.

Why don't you address the one who started the gun conversation?

How do you know what I know?

OK, I leave you thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join