It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All You ATS Americans have to Get this Out there Before its too Late !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: djz3ro

Dude I live in Australia, mexicans can't just cross our border.

Hahaha, sorry, I always preach "never assume" and I went and did it myself. I stand corrected, you actually do have pretty secure borders. That gave me a wee chuckle...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

a reply to: dlbott

Tasmania is your answer if you don't mind cold weather and weird animals mate. I personally considered moving there myself but where I live its a sea of "white anglo saxxons", Brits by the tens of thousands have moved out here away from the trouble with the Muslims in their Country. They won't openly admit it but when they have a few drinks they loosen up a bit its absolutely about the Invasion of England and why they moved out here.

I'd like to think we could stand up to them, but I would run out of bullets with the numbers of them heading here ( 50 000 we are told ) and if this is the case running away is the only option.

That's BS dude. British homeowners have been flocking to Australia because house prices are way better value and the quality of living appeals to the tastes of those who go. We've had TV shows since the 1990s promoting emigration to NZ and Oz. A lot of Brits dream of moving to warmer places where English is the main lingo.

I'm not saying there aren't any out there blaming the Muslims; I'm saying you're exaggerating to make your point. You might also be getting a feedback loop and speaking to people who hate Muslims too. I mean how long into a conversation before you're saying, "These bloody Muslims, eh? "

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
is this person actually sitting here outright advocating shooting innocent immigrants right now?
i wish i could say i'm surprised but the outrageous level of hypocrisy and nationalism on display lately...
i feel such sorrow for our dear terra australis
and i find myself more ashamed by the hour to be a white australian

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

That's BS dude. British homeowners have been flocking to Australia because house prices are way better value and the quality of living appeals to the tastes of those who go. We've had TV shows since the 1990s promoting emigration to NZ and Oz. A lot of Brits dream of moving to warmer places where English is the main lingo.

I'm not saying there aren't any out there blaming the Muslims; I'm saying you're exaggerating to make your point. You might also be getting a feedback loop and speaking to people who hate Muslims too. I mean how long into a conversation before you're saying, "These bloody Muslims, eh? "

I don't know that I would say it's complete BS...Like you, I think he's exaggerating too and likely for the precise point you noted, the feedback loop effect of talking to like-minded people. However, Islam itself does have a tendency for infiltration into societies historically. Turkey is a prime example...

The problem with it all tends to stem, imho, from the divide between political and religious Islam. In the Islamic community, they cant discredit one side without discrediting Islam as a whole, and the more radical of Muslims tends to only embrace the political Islam. So, in reality, yes Muslims ARE to blame in that they haven't the fortitude to stand up and finally divide themselves away from the political Islam if theyre peace seeking individuals. Honestly, basic knowledge of the history of Muhammad is key to understanding why.

TLDR of Muhammad, when he couldn't garner enough followers in his Religious views, he sought them out on political views (often through violence) which worked amazingly.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Turkey ? try Spain, France and Germany as well. On another note this is how Victoria is dealing with African Apex gang members and European Nations should follow suit.

www.9news.com.au...

Two young men with links to the Apex street gang will reportedly be deported along with 173 others who had their visas revoked as part of new immigration laws. Read more at www.9news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Thanks for that.

Is it weird that I read that in an Australian accent?

I tend to agree with you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

In the Islamic community, they cant discredit one side without discrediting Islam as a whole,

^^This is a focal point of the problem at hand.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

In the Islamic community, they cant discredit one side without discrediting Islam as a whole,

^^This is a focal point of the problem at hand.

Regretfully, yes it is, and one without a real solution. The war, will be never-ending.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Turkey ? try Spain, France and Germany as well.

Yes, but Turkey has honestly had the largest impact of them all. Turkey used to be extremely slight on the Islamic side until after the 11th century - now they sport a 99.8% Islamic country. I know the 11th century sounds like a long time ago, and it is...but Muslims looking to "Islamify" a country are very patient about it and go about it very subtley.
edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You only have to look at Indonesia and now India who are majority Islam to see whats happening across the entire globe, not to mention African Nations that were once Christian that are now Islamic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join