It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

All You ATS Americans have to Get this Out there Before its too Late !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

that aside it really does speak volumes when the dumbest of the dumb can see whats happening in their Country but so called ATS intellects from the US can't.

So... if I keep going to work with all these Muslims, am I going to get raped or not?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

They are trying to put the Iraqi law down on London

He's special.
Did he say muslamic ray guns?
Just damn

Islamic Rape Gangs, that aside it really does speak volumes when the dumbest of the dumb can see whats happening in their Country but so called ATS intellects from the US can't.

I don't think it's that "we cant see the light where only you do" that's at issue here...it's your barrage of frantic-sensationlist-I-have-a-nefarious-agenda vibe that you're giving off that may be turning people off to what it is youre trying to say.

The PhD in the video is actually quite knowledgeable and very sane about his approach toward getting people to understand the rift between religious islam and political islam...maybe you should learn from him on how to approach people such that you don't become an affrontry to their senses.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

He's special.
Just damn

I think he said rape gangs. He is quite the special one though, isn't he?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Time is running out here, no point in dancing around peoples emotions so I don't upset or may offend them. This is it, if this evil criminal is allowed to run the biggest most powerful thing on the planet then it will affect every single human. Now is a critical juncture in modern history and people need to be jolted to their senses to see it for what it really is.

If Hillary is President the USA will be flooded with Muslims, who will Rape and bring their violence just as they have done all through out Europe. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

the USA will be flooded with Muslims

Literally?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

When the Muslim invasions first started the Australian govt said we would take 5,000 of them. It was obvious that many more than that were imported.

The govt claim that we will now bring in 50,000 will probably be more like 500,000.

the australian govt is now running ads on TV about "Australia, plenty for room for us all" and "We are all the same"

This is the first time in my 60+ years of living that I have seen such a coordinated effort to bring in as many people of one particular religious, ethnic and cultural criteria.

Funny how this Muslim invasion is happening in all Western Countries accept Isreal who take none of these people even they live just across the way from where they are coming from. Funny how the media never gives this any attention.

The purpose of this Muslim invasion is destroy national pride and national identity and national cohesion. This will cause disunity and a dont givea stuff attitude, national morale will plummet, social and religious conflict and civil war and destruction is the planned outcome. IMO the plan is for this conflict is internal destruction through civil war, plenty of rubble with the end result being a broken bankrupt state.

Compare this with a strong nation like Israel who is unified, has a strong sense of national identity and national pride and a very definite vision of its own future. Such a country is not a good candidate for takeover.

There is a very small but very powerful country in the mid east that wants to be surrounded by plenty of rubble and broken states. for them its, WONDERFULL NEWS, yummy yummy yummy more broken states in my tummy, I feel like lovin you.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Vector99

We have the strongest border control in the world

You live on an island, just saying.

Technically, we all live on an island, USA just happens to be a bigger island.

Just sayin..

The USA is surrounded by water? Crap I need new maps then.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You live on an island, just saying.

Well not really.... in true size the US is almost exactly as large as Australia... and about half the size of Russia.

Technically, we all live on an island, USA just happens to be a bigger island.

Just sayin..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

she may be a lot of things but she isn't a muslim sleeper that's silly. She has had to go through an investigation to get her security clearance. Having gone through one they talk to everyone even talked to people I knew in high school. In order to get a secret clearance everything you ever did is placed under scrutiny. they even asked me about incidents in my past I had forgotten about.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

You do? Around 720,000 illegal immigrants cross the border from Mexico every year. Compare that to the UK's 42,000 (out of which 40 are arrested approximately each day). Though the number we relieve will.increase exponentially when France stop processing them at that side of the channel.for us post Brexit...

Tell me again how secure your borders are?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

This is it, if this evil criminal is allowed to run the biggest most powerful thing on the planet then it will affect every single human.

Clinton is trying to gain control of the Large Hadron Collider?

edit on 4/11/16 by djz3ro because: I've never heard of the Large Hadron Collided....

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He's special.
Just damn

Word is that he actually said Muslim rape gangs...
Which is probably more scary than a ray gun, but nevertheless Britain got a good laugh out of this guy.

My bad. I'm a little rusty translating Percocet and beer slang.

Much appreciated.

Let me help... that rather colourful (and utterly ignorant) chap was trying to relay what he heard from leading Muslims in the UK.
Here is one of them:

This man spells out quite clearly, and more eloquently, the intent to change the UK into a Muslim country with Shari'a law.
His name is Anjem Choudary and he is a leading Muslim Cleric in the UK. Most recently he was found to be supporting ISIS.

He started Islam4Uk, "established by sincere Muslims as a platform to propagate the supreme Islamic ideology within the United Kingdom as a divine alternative to man-made law" according to their website.

This man and his organisation are a radical hate group and gained a following. Our media gave this idiot air time and thus incited the kind of response from our intellectually challenged friend from the earlier video.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is outrageously dangerous for you folks across the pond.

But, they are striking at a time when they KNOW the UK is vulnerable (as they seem to be prone to do), with the BRexit and any subsequent failing of that (which regretfully looks likely, I say regretfully because I know it's what the majority over there want), the impoverished or those who perceive themselves oppressed will stand up and it may well give rise to radical movements.

Like Ive said before elsewhere....somethings are real easy to do, but not so easy to undo....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Dude I live in Australia, mexicans can't just cross our border.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
To all the "Blinded by Ignorance" check this one out, how peaceful Muslims protest.

www.news.com.au... 047450e2ca

INDONESIA’S president urged protesters rioting in Jakarta today to return to their homes, lamenting the “chaos” in the capital as gangs of hard line Muslims torched police cars and attacked officers. The violence — just metres from the presidential palace and city hall — marred an otherwise peacefully rally yesterday in which 50,000 people marched against Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, a Christian accused of insulting Islam. President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo cancelled a visit to Australia after the rally.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

But, they are striking at a time when they KNOW the UK is vulnerable (as they seem to be prone to do), with the BRexit and any subsequent failing of that (which regretfully looks likely, I say regretfully because I know it's what the majority over there want), the impoverished or those who perceive themselves oppressed will stand up and it may well give rise to radical movements.

Like Ive said before elsewhere....somethings are real easy to do, but not so easy to undo....

To be honest my point was a little more subtle.
The extremist in the video is very much in a minority. He has actually now been arrested for links to ISIS, but he did get a large following at one point.

What I was attempting to convey is that media gave this lunatic airtime - they stoked the fires on purpose and made what was fringe into mainstream. This had the effect of some Muslims getting seduced by his bile and also some idiots (like the skin head in the earlier video) mindlessly getting triggered as if this was an immediate danger.

Just like in the US, the media are creating the racial and religious divides. If people are left alone the divide would not exist (except in some fringe elements of society). These fringe elements seem to be given oxygen - on purpose. The real questions and investigation should be there.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Huma Abedin who was Hillary's "Top Dog" is an Islamic Sleeper and is planning your Country's downfall ! If you vote Hillary then you will see what is happening in Germany and Europe with Islamic Invaders there on your home soil within a year. Here in Australia we can see what the plan is and the UN is trying to force us to take 50 000 Muslim Invaders but we are resisting them.

We have the strongest border control in the world and you could learn from us how to stop the degradation of your standards of living by having to pay for them and their kids for ever. They don't work and they have 10 kids and have their hands out for the Jizay they think they are owed by birth right. Look that word up and see what they are doing in Europe, YOU NEED TO NOT LET HILLARY WIN !!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well, will you take an old gray haired white American who is part native American as a refugee from America. As a veteran I always thought I would die for this country but if HITLERy wins it may just be time to give it up. Obummer and the rest of the cabal have already just about destroyed it. Only problem there is I would have to give up my guns.

Really need to find an island start a new country I guess. Reality is we need to separate the union, it no longer works. It is not what the founders set out to do at all. The fed was never meant to control the states, it was the other way around. The Fed was to have only one job, to protect the union. lol... oh what a twisted web they have woven lol...

I would venture to say 90 percent of Americans have no idea what our real history is and what the govt was meant to be etc.

I don't think you could have a revolution like Jefferson said would be necessary if you wanted to... the chem trails have done their job, people are just walking mumbling stumbling idiots, well most of them anyway, look at em, voting for a LYING, WITCH, CROOK, HITLERY.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Tasmania is your answer if you don't mind cold weather and weird animals mate. I personally considered moving there myself but where I live its a sea of "white anglo saxxons", Brits by the tens of thousands have moved out here away from the trouble with the Muslims in their Country. They won't openly admit it but when they have a few drinks they loosen up a bit its absolutely about the Invasion of England and why they moved out here.

I'd like to think we could stand up to them, but I would run out of bullets with the numbers of them heading here ( 50 000 we are told ) and if this is the case running away is the only option.
edit on 5-11-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

To be honest my point was a little more subtle.
The extremist in the video is very much in a minority. He has actually now been arrested for links to ISIS, but he did get a large following at one point.

What I was attempting to convey is that media gave this lunatic airtime - they stoked the fires on purpose and made what was fringe into mainstream. This had the effect of some Muslims getting seduced by his bile and also some idiots (like the skin head in the earlier video) mindlessly getting triggered as if this was an immediate danger.

Just like in the US, the media are creating the racial and religious divides. If people are left alone the divide would not exist (except in some fringe elements of society). These fringe elements seem to be given oxygen - on purpose. The real questions and investigation should be there.

Yea. I think I had pretty well sorted out what you were trying to convey, but even the tinyest things can sometimes turn into big things. I see any movement (whether it be religious fanatics, military, a combination of the two) that tries to infiltrate a society that seems happy the way they are as being overtly dangerous.

While I agree with a lot of the media influence, I don't consider them the oxygen perse, more the atmosphere capable of housing the oxygen for sustainability, and the people themselves, by way of willingly segregating themselves (by identifying with a "group") as the actual oxygen. For instance by saying "I'm a black man" or "I'm African American" or "I'm a gay man" or "I'm a Lesbian", groups are dividing themselves by title....to ME, I'm satisfied with hearing "you're a man or you're a woman", the rest is unimportant and should be to anyone.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDots
a reply to: roadgravel

Yeah...be back British, that's what he's saying. You ain't ought to not never correct an English gentleman. What we have here in this video is a proper Englisher guy doing proper Englishing.

He was there before even there was Englishing.

Yeh fam, innit?

I hear he's an English teacher...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join