It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All You ATS Americans have to Get this Out there Before its too Late !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Morrad
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Spot the non-skinhead lol.

You do realise the EDL are a repugnant far-right nationalist group that go out of their way to provoke Muslims?

You do realize that Muslims are extremist terrorists that go out of their way to kill non-believers unless they submit to their fairy tale belief system, right?

No. And and you use that to, on an odd way, stand up for EDL?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really want to know by which process one concludes that Islam is a fairy tale and is less credible than Christianity.

Is there a flowchart or something?

I reckon we should add a clause that asks one simple question, right at the start.

An oblong box containing the question "Is it ridiculously idiotic?" with only a single outcome:

"YES"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

They are trying to put the Iraqi law down on London

He's special.
Did he say muslamic ray guns?
Just damn

Yeah, pretty sure I heard muslamic ray guns.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My family had to sell our farm and leave Turkey. The turkish Muslim soldiers disguised themselves as Kurds and snuck into the city at night. The murdered the missionaries, and burned down the church. Then they burned down the college that taught math, science, religion, etc. My great grandmother took her two little boys and walked acrosss the continent to the greek seaport in Cypress. After we left the muslims raped and murdered to the tune of 1.5 million.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
a reply to: roadgravel

Ok all you shills "Piss Off" and don't make moronic comments about a subject you know nothing about, you are only showing your stupidity.

Triggered

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You can't just show street addresses and use that as proof for such a conspiracy... I miss the old ATS.

Understand that this conspiracy is only the tip of the iceberg... and just like you can't tell me what an object is when I hold it too close to your eyes, this one is very out of focus because it doesn't go deep enough.

One. World. Government.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: smurfy

that all these Muslims are coming to usurp you and your way of life, so make that case.

Visit Germany. (or France ...Calais, or Nice) etc
www.express.co.uk...

I said all...in any case why ask me to visit anywhere, you have no clue as to what I have visited, or for that matter not visited, or even spent time in.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
So you asked to ' make that case.'
Which I did in two ways, suggesting:
(A)visit (or a revisit if you are so well traveled)
(B) a link to an article
And now you want me to account for ALL ??? dont be a DIK !!
Just keep mooving the goalposts huh?

Just like a smurf... blue (as in sad) and made up.
edit on C2016vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 03 Nov 2016 21:22:49 -050030PM9America/Chicago11 by CovertAgenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

As long as they are Asians right?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We better stop this or we won't be able to eat bacon when the Muslims take over.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Special ? LMAO and can't stop. Out of hundreds of people in a crowd it always seem the reporters pick the half-assed drunk with the intellectual capacity of Elmer Fudd ( with a English type accent) ? Should have terminated that banter in 9 seconds flat and moved on. Or is that the stereo type for people against Muslim integration the reporter was told to seek out in that crowd?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDots

The last part of your statement made me envious of Mexicans.

"Although you might have gotten confused, somewhere. For it was always my understanding that bigots assumed Mexicans to be lazy. Lounging around the sun all day wearing a sombrero, sipping on a San Miguel."

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yeah its an even match for suicide bombings between all religions.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

So, does the island end at the Panama Canal, or does that not count because it's artificial?

I mean, north & south america were contiguous until we took it in to our heads to make that gash.

I've done a fair amount of posting in Huma in various places, iv you've been on Twitter or Facebook, you've probably seen memes that I've had part in crafting.

Also pretty sure the FBI have her by the short and curlies right about now. So there is that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

Watch the above clip and com e back in here and speak objectively, you know nothing of the problem. Its not the prayer or the person praying its the political motivation that sits behind it all.

How could I remain objective after being murdered so many times?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My ancestors on my fathers side had hordes of Muslims invading their country years ago ... so they impaled them . Seemed to have discouraged that sort of immigration nicely.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah its an even match for suicide bombings between all religions.

If only the Jehovah Witnesses in my neighborhood wore vest bombs...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: alphabetaone

So, does the island end at the Panama Canal, or does that not count because it's artificial?

I mean, north & south america were contiguous until we took it in to our heads to make that gash.

LOL no, I think like everything that would have been bound for better things, it instead ends at the New Jersey shore...

I've done a fair amount of posting in Huma in various places, iv you've been on Twitter or Facebook, you've probably seen memes that I've had part in crafting.

Also pretty sure the FBI have her by the short and curlies right about now. So there is that.

regretfully I opt out of most social networking and try to keep off as many grids as humanly possible. In fact, I tend to come here for a week, 2 maybe tops at a time, then disappear for a few years and eventually come back...so no, I haven't had the privilege, however, I'm certain from a clever mind would only come the best.

Yea, the Clinton camp is in a rough spot...I certainly do not envy her position at all and am glad I am absolutely nobody in this great big world

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDots
I really want to know by which process one concludes that Islam is a fairy tale and is less credible than Christianity.

Is there a flowchart or something?

I reckon we should add a clause that asks one simple question, right at the start.

An oblong box containing the question "Is it ridiculously idiotic?" with only a single outcome:

"YES"

You are one of 2 things...1.Muslim or 2.Ignorant of facts and lead by feelings. Watch the Bill Warner clip as he speaks exactly about people like you who don't listen to stats and facts but only feelings. Your part of the new age idiot crowd who think they know everything without showing any facts and ask for something like a flow chart so you can work something out.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

They are trying to put the Iraqi law down on London

He's special.
Did he say muslamic ray guns?
Just damn

Islamic Rape Gangs, that aside it really does speak volumes when the dumbest of the dumb can see whats happening in their Country but so called ATS intellects from the US can't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join