It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out what anonymous is investigating ( wikileaks )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
wikileaks 44559

*Subject:* *Pam* > > After 10 hours of surgery to transplant both a new heart (#2) and > kidney, followed by 24 hours of induced deep sleep, she woke up, smiled > weekly and said, "I made it." > > And so she did. The new heart beats strongly, the kidney works away > cleaning the blood and Pam gets stronger by the day. > > Thank you one and all for your constant companionship through this. It > means everything to us. > > Love to all David, Joey and Emily > > The Fleischaker Companies > 100 N Broadway, Suite 2460 > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102 > 405-235-8444 (w) > 405-812-4556 (c) > [email protected] > > Top Tor is an encrypted anonymising network that makes it harder to intercept internet communications, or see where communications are coming from or going to.

so a heart transplant and a kidney tranplant at same time eh? so who is pam

well this is david
en.wikipedia.org...
his wife is pam felischaker

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
here is pam on hillarys Oklahoma Steering Committee

David Fleischaker, Oklahoma City, President and CEO, Jolen Operating Co.
Pam Fleischaker, Oklahoma City, Writer

www.imcc.isa.us... … U just cant make it up" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">A Oil man sits on the ENERGY board how convenient LMAO David Fleischaker Secretary of Energy www.imcc.isa.us... … U just cant make it up

twitter.com...

so if you get in with the clintons, you can get organs like its nothing. as long as your paying

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I bet they were from a 17 year old palestinian girl.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Was there an usually short wait period?

www.mayoclinic.org...

Multiorgan transplants

Mayo Clinic doctors and surgeons have experience and expertise performing multiorgan transplant procedures, including heart-lung, heart-liver, heart-kidney, kidney-pancreas, liver-kidney and heart-lung-liver transplants. Surgeons use innovative techniques in multiorgan transplant surgery and other types of transplant surgery, with excellent results. Surgeons at Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota also perform multiorgan transplant procedures in children. Doctors trained in many areas work together as a team in the Transplant Center to treat people who need multiorgan transplants.

[ quote]

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I wonder if this is why they invited the organ trafficker to the CF event?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Pay to play...

Pay to play....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
wikileaks 44559

*Subject:* *Pam* > > After 10 hours of surgery to transplant both a new heart (#2) and > kidney, followed by 24 hours of induced deep sleep, she woke up, smiled > weekly and said, "I made it." > > And so she did. The new heart beats strongly, the kidney works away > cleaning the blood and Pam gets stronger by the day. > > Thank you one and all for your constant companionship through this. It > means everything to us. > > Love to all David, Joey and Emily > > The Fleischaker Companies > 100 N Broadway, Suite 2460 > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102 > 405-235-8444 (w) > 405-812-4556 (c) > [email protected] > > Top Tor is an encrypted anonymising network that makes it harder to intercept internet communications, or see where communications are coming from or going to.

so a heart transplant and a kidney tranplant at same time eh? so who is pam

well this is david
en.wikipedia.org...
his wife is pam felischaker

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...
here is pam on hillarys Oklahoma Steering Committee

David Fleischaker, Oklahoma City, President and CEO, Jolen Operating Co.
Pam Fleischaker, Oklahoma City, Writer

www.imcc.isa.us... … U just cant make it up" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">A Oil man sits on the ENERGY board how convenient LMAO David Fleischaker Secretary of Energy www.imcc.isa.us... … U just cant make it up

twitter.com...

so if you get in with the clintons, you can get organs like its nothing. as long as your paying

Guessing it has to do with her having HCM...Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Apparently her son has it as well. Surgery likely done at Columbia Medical Center.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

exactly
i really think this is a small piece in the puzzle, but shows if you are rich and powerful, you can get organs no problem

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I bet they were from a 17 year old palestinian girl.

I doubt it, with the war crime that is the siege of Gaza, I think a lot of Palestinians are malnourished and dying young

edit on -180002016-11-03T12:18:26-05:000000002630201626112016Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:18:26 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pam is David's wife.
Writer.
Anon looking into Fleischaker and Jolen Operating Company's ties to Podesta (Uranium One) and CF.
One name I connected is Gregory E. Conrad www.zoominfo.com...
edit on 3-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Two other names that need connected:
Beth A. Botsis
Ryan W. Ellis

Edit: Look for connections to mining/energy interests/Arkansas/Clinton/Clinton Foundation

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Because they know someone who had a double transplant? This is desperate. On top of that, wikileaks posts the cell phone of a guy who's wife just had a long surgery? They are starting to disgust me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is a dark side to the organ transplant industry, honestly everyone should get off the list. It's just a bunch of crooked doctors and people who think they have more right to your organs than you do. UCLA was involved in this sort of thing with the Japense Yakuza and I'm sure this sick culture of pay for organs happens all the time. Didn't Hilary take money from some Kosovan organ profiteer.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I wonder if this is why they invited the organ trafficker to the CF event?

Ugh. You are probably right.

Thaci and his Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) were first accused of human organ trafficking in 2010 in a report from the Council of Europe.

The 27-page report alleged that Thaci ran a “mafia-like” group of Albanian nationals — dubbed the “Drenica group” — who smuggled heroin and human organs in order to help finance the Kosovo Liberation Army’s fight against Yugoslav and Serbian forces in the 1998-99 Kosovo War.

Makes you wonder who dies for the sake of "the business".

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Beth A. Botsis - Deputy Executive Director
Interstate Mining Compact Commission

appalachiancitizenslaw.files.wordpress.com...

Greg Conrad, Ryan Ellis, Beth Botsis, and the Interstate Mining Compact Commission ...... Bush—and one Democrat—Bill Clinton

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Because they know someone who had a double transplant? This is desperate. On top of that, wikileaks posts the cell phone of a guy who's wife just had a long surgery? They are starting to disgust me.

I would be disgusted more about the act itself if done illegally, whether Clinton or Trump were involved. As to the phone, the recipient can always change their cell phone number, it's easier than changing out a heart and kidney. Question is, if the heart and kidney came from an overseas donor via Thaci, there is a high probability the shipping time of say 10 hrs could make the organs unusable. I wonder if there is human trafficking here as well? Thaci brings the donor in alive, kills them and harvests their organs on US soil, delivers the organs and dumps the body, it could happen that way, right?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
Beth A. Botsis - Deputy Executive Director
Interstate Mining Compact Commission

appalachiancitizenslaw.files.wordpress.com...

Greg Conrad, Ryan Ellis, Beth Botsis, and the Interstate Mining Compact Commission ...... Bush—and one Democrat—Bill Clinton

Registration has begun for the 2000 Annual Meeting of the Interstate Mining Compact Commission (IMCC).

The IMCC National Reclamation Awards and Mineral Education Awards will be presented at a Tuesday evening banquet. Standing Committees of the IMCC will meet during the day on May 9, and the Executive Commission Annual Business Meeting will take place on Wednesday, May 10. Meeting attendees are encouraged to register early to assure room availability and to help us in our planning.

For more information, see the inserts in this newsletter, visit our website at www.imcc.isa.us (Conferences page), or contact Beth A. Botsis at 703.709.86++, e-mail: [email protected].

www.imcc.isa.us...
www.imcc.isa.us...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Agreed.

I know something of how organs are allocated. It is based on the patient's physical status, and that status must be technically justified by certain criteria. Unless you have direct evidence of her getting bumped ahead in line just stop already.

If she needed both organs, it's a good bet both of them were in failure status. Your heart goes quickly if your kidneys aren't functioning - fluid buildup can kill you faster.

This is just sad.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I would be disgusted more about the act itself if done illegally, whether Clinton or Trump were involved. As to the phone, the recipient can always change their cell phone number, it's easier than changing out a heart and kidney. Question is, if the heart and kidney came from an overseas donor via Thaci, there is a high probability the shipping time of say 10 hrs could make the organs unusable. I wonder if there is human trafficking here as well? Thaci brings the donor in alive, kills them and harvests their organs on US soil, delivers the organs and dumps the body, it could happen that way, right?

Cheers - Dave

That occurred to me, too, but the horrible idea of it was too much to dwell on. I had that same icky feeling regarding Sandy Hook. I won't go into that, but lots of strange things about that whole event made me wonder about the organ harvesting possibilities.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Two major uranium mines in Arkansas.

www.us-mining.com...

www.us-mining.com...

Looking to see if there is any connections to Clinton land or business holdings.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Check this out, IAMTAT: thediggings.com...

thediggings.com...
thediggings.com...

edit on 3-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join