It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out what anonymous is investigating ( wikileaks )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I would be disgusted more about the act itself if done illegally, whether Clinton or Trump were involved. As to the phone, the recipient can always change their cell phone number, it's easier than changing out a heart and kidney. Question is, if the heart and kidney came from an overseas donor via Thaci, there is a high probability the shipping time of say 10 hrs could make the organs unusable. I wonder if there is human trafficking here as well? Thaci brings the donor in alive, kills them and harvests their organs on US soil, delivers the organs and dumps the body, it could happen that way, right?

Cheers - Dave

I'd think even our worthless MSM would notice if bodies started turning up with their hearts or kidneys missing.

Considering that the average patient spends years on a transplant waiting list, and many die before getting a transplant, it does seem like celebrities get to the top of the list awfully quickly. Can anybody name a celebrity who needed an organ transplant, but died before an organ became available?

I'm thinking that guys like Thaci have some kind of "pull" that can get people moved to the top of the list, ahead of people who have been waiting longer. In exchange for a generous payment, of course.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Check this out, IAMTAT: thediggings.com...

thediggings.com...
thediggings.com...

WOW...Bet Bill & Hillary own some of that.

Guess what else:
Yellville, Arkansas (Remember Whitewater?)...has uranium and huge black shale deposits.

At an exposure of black shale in Marion County, Ark., samples were collected that have the highest uranium content yet reported from black shale in the United States. The most uraniferous samples collected by the authors contained 0.55 percent uranium, but a shale sample from the same locality with a uranium content of 0.71 percent has been reported. Less than 1 ton of highly uraniferous shale is present at the locality, but the geologic relations are significant because they suggest specific conditions under which uranium may be syngenetically concentrated in marine black shale. The study of this and other nearby deposits in the Chattanooga shale in north Arkansas was made as part of an investigation on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission of uranium-bearing black shale in the Midcontinent region.

EDIT:
www.dangerouslaboratories.org...
edit on 3-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

exactly
i really think this is a small piece in the puzzle, but shows if you are rich and powerful, you can get organs no problem

That's why I'm not a 'donor'
I have told my family that I want to donate, If something terrible happens, but I don't advertise it on my license.
I've always had a paranoid fear that some money will influence someone to not try as hard to save my life.

A little crazy, I know...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Not crazy at all. The main reason I'm not an organ donor is due to fear that, if I'm ever in an accident, someone will decide I'm worth more dead than alive.

"Hey, doc, could a payment of maybe $5000 insure that those kidneys become available for transplant in the next couple of days?"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
There is a dark side to the organ transplant industry, honestly everyone should get off the list. It's just a bunch of crooked doctors and people who think they have more right to your organs than you do. UCLA was involved in this sort of thing with the Japense Yakuza and I'm sure this sick culture of pay for organs happens all the time. Didn't Hilary take money from some Kosovan organ profiteer.

No. It's not.

Geeze. Get back to me on that when you or a loved one needs an organ.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: nobunaga

Because they know someone who had a double transplant? This is desperate. On top of that, wikileaks posts the cell phone of a guy who's wife just had a long surgery? They are starting to disgust me.

What about the kids in China who wake up in a bathtub missing kidneys and other bits n pieces? Then there's the ones that just take the eyeballs in the back street ally ways, all to supply the rich and privileged. Hillary takes their money though so I guess you support it all by supporting her.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Not crazy at all. The main reason I'm not an organ donor is due to fear that, if I'm ever in an accident, someone will decide I'm worth more dead than alive.

"Hey, doc, could a payment of maybe $5000 insure that those kidneys become available for transplant in the next couple of days?"

Exactly.
Again, I have told my family, that if I do die, donate as much as you can. I just won't advertise

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The organs are probably coming from Haiti. Check this episode of the George Webb Open Source Journalism series: youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Agree with you, look at the Braverman Series on You Tube, Haiti, Syria and micro financing, take a cruise and get your spare body parts, totally disgusting.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
A-and if you get 'out' with the Clintons...well....there's an answer for that too Tony, there always is.

Did anyone hear what Trump said, I believe, just before he was inaugerated?

He leveled some general praise at them, and then added 'I am not going to say anything else about them. I have too much respect for them'

That's code, for killers.

# 650

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
There is a dark side to the organ transplant industry, honestly everyone should get off the list. It's just a bunch of crooked doctors and people who think they have more right to your organs than you do. UCLA was involved in this sort of thing with the Japense Yakuza and I'm sure this sick culture of pay for organs happens all the time. Didn't Hilary take money from some Kosovan organ profiteer.

It's Not just "a bunch of crooked doctors." At least not in the US. It is a highly regulated and managed system. People have to jump through a lot of hoops to qualify to receive an organ.

I know several wonderful families with organ transplant recipients.

Just don't volantarily sign off to be an organ donor if it worries you.

I can't vouch for other countries.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is a thing?

Really?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112 Organ harvesting and sex trafficking is Hillary's specialty. She's still involved in the Middle east. Simply it's very profitable and a means to fund more overthrows of governments. It's still going on in Haiti. All the USAID funds went to build a shipping port...possibly 2. A new airport, 5 star hotel, a prison and a hospital for the business of harvesting the organs of children and the prisoners. I think it was just 5% of 1.5 billion of USAID funds was used to rebuild the earthquake damaged area which is in the south of Haiti. All the new infrastructure was built in the north. I'll get the links for you tomorrow if you're interested.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join