It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electoral College is a Full Win For Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Whoa! Necro bump!

So about this thread...

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reldra, you remind me of that ESPN guy who picks all the wrong teams to win, but every week barks out new predictions like he's the best prognosticator on the planet.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This thread is a phenomenal example of the pure arrogance and ignorance within the left.

And many STILL don't get it.

I'd add, the original theme of this thread is a byproduct of brainwashing by the MSM. Fortunately, many saw right thru it.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just adding this so I can find it on a gloomy day.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Just adding this so I can find it on a gloomy day.

Poor Reldra....not her fault.

I disagree with her viewpoint most times, but there is a *mind* in there, and that is a rare thing in my experience, so I read her threads and posts and hope one day she too will have an epiphany about the ass clown "leaders" of the democrats/liberals, just like I did about a year or so ago. I didn't leave the party - the party left me and many, many others.

Reldra - they are so out of touch it's beyond ridiculous. The icing on the cake was when Nancy Pelosi said *after* the debacle of the 2016 election for the Dems and after she was re-elected minority leader (what?!?) - she said "no changes" were necessary in the Dems platform and approach but rather they just need to "explain" it better (to us "idiots" I assume) - I just had to laugh.

The way things are headed, Pelosi and the current Democratic party will go the way of Whigs and the dodo very soon unless thinking and semi-observant members of the party wrest control from people like her.

edit on 12/14/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
LMAO The OP continues to make themselves look foolish and they keep coming back for more. Some people have no dignity.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It is really time to accept the reality of what will happen.

Wow, reading this OP again, and then looking at your OP in this thread:
Rachel Maddow: Poll Reveals Trump Voters Are in Alternate State of Reality really makes you wonder which one of us is living in an Alternate State of Reality

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All you nutjobs must be living in a different reality or something.... MY HILLARY WON THE ELECTION!

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's not over yet.Remember,Remember the 19th of December...

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liammc
All you nutjobs must be living in a different reality or something.... MY HILLARY WON THE ELECTION!

I think, perhaps next time, you should clue "your Hillary" into a few forgone conclusions then:

We Americans are tired of Cherry-picking equality feminists
We Americans are tired of thin-skinned neighbors
We Americans are tired of Facebook Haus Fraus who perpetrate the same things they decry
We Americans are tired of PC in all of it's abhorrent forms
We Americans are tired of seeing our brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers go to jail because someone got their feelings hurt
We Americans are tired of Global Trade
We Americans are tired of entitlement programs that foster even more entitlement programs
We Americans are tired of this faux racism
We Americans are tired of experiencing diminishing returns on our greatest investments - Education (not to be confused with the state of Mind-Control that now passes for Education)
We Americans are tired of pandering to the lowest common denominator

Perhaps, next cycle, if "your Hillary" can get on board with a modicum of efficacy toward shoring up some of those key items, you wont face another upsetting defeat.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle
Anything untoward that happens on the nineteenth of December can be reversed on the sixth of January, when Congress formally counts the votes.
One procedural trick deserves another.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join