It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electoral College is a Full Win For Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
At this, point, have no idea why anyone wastes ther time speculating. Any look at that will show what is going to happen. Even if you don't like CNN, this is a real count. Electoral Map

trump needs 270, at 179. Clinton at 272, needs 270

On top of that, the music service I use has ads playing actual recordings of what trump has said about women over and over and over. I am guessing this is not the only place this ad is played. There is no way to bypass the female vote.

If people don't understand how the US election works, they can continue to post thread after thread after thread about Clinton, but it makes no difference.

It has been all over for some time.

Not my first choice, but I would take almost anyone over Trump. I am just being honest.

My first choice was Sanders. I have said many times that on the Republican side I liked Rand paul and Lindsey graham.

After looking closer at Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, besides the thing where they cannot win and will not hit 20% for 2020 matching funds, I decided I cannot consider them.

It is really time to accept the reality of what will happen.

edit on 2-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm guessing you did not get the memo?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I have read all the memos.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So the election was today?

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Don't think you are reading ATS. Clinton's are going down-the election may be a yuge mess-it will-but Clinton will never be sworn in. She'll be indicted and impeached if the elections sway her way-do you think George Soros and his family of election machines will continue to prop her up?
It's amazing if the FBI, NYPD etc were able to outwit Georgie Boy.
You've been seeing this Clinton election through rose-colored glasses the whole time; methinks.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Buying an election can only be afforded by those who sold their political position to the highest bidder...and all the while they collected Intel to use against the opposition as blackmail. So yes I suppose she won over the garbage electoral college...like the DNC super delegates. Your OP is the sorriest excuse for a thread I've seen in some time.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

So reldra, are you leaving the US when Trump wins?

link   

I have been reading ATS and ATS does not decide the election. No matter what articles or leaks are posted.

There has been about 1,000 threads about Clinton. That may be a conservative guess. But there will be no trump win.

+12 more 
link   

Surely you don't think that the elections are over before all the votes have been casts and tallied? That would be an affront to our democratic process!

The humanity!!

Seriously, are you ok with this?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Buying an election can only be afforded by those who sold their political position to the highest bidder...and all the while they collected Intel to use against the opposition as blackmail. So yes I suppose she won over the garbage electoral college...like the DNC super delegates. Your OP is the sorriest excuse for a thread I've seen in some time.

And you think Trump didn't do so? He has more money..well he sas he has.

My OP is reasonable and a lot better than what I have been reading in the last 2 days here in the anti Clinton threads. They have become spam.
edit on 2-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
She can go out the quick way or the hilarious way. Both roads will make for some damn good television!

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I agree with you Reldra.

However, I can't understand why someone like Hillary Clinton becoming President makes any thoughtful and intelligent person happy. She is the worst of the worst and everything ATS member are supposedly against.

Pay for Play? Yep.

Lies? Yep

Corruption? Yep

Scumbag spouse? Yep

Possibly mentally unstable? Yep

Do you REALLY want her to be remembered as the first woman President? I don't think that is fair to women.

ETA: I forgot to add warmonger looking to start WWIII with Russia...yep that is her too.
edit on 2016/11/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I have been reading ATS and ATS does not decide the election.

Neither does CNN.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Surely you don't think that the elections are over before all the votes have been casts and tallied? That would be an affront to our democratic process!

The humanity!!

Seriously, are you ok with this?

We are not a direct Democracy. Look up how our election works. It is just the way it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: reldra

I have been reading ATS and ATS does not decide the election.

Neither does CNN.

I understand that. but you will find the same electoral counts from most sources.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This isn't super delegate election fixing like the Democrat Party does, when Hillary loses a State come Hexit time, she loses the delegates. All of these projections are based on past voter turnout, get ready for the Trump landslide. Go ask Carter what it feels like when projections mean squat.

Obama even knows Hillary doesn't have the same minority voter support he enjoyed, Trump actually talked about rebuilding the inner cities where Hillary just runs around with an imaginary bottle of hot sauce in her pocket.

Obama worries black vote is not solid enough for Clinton

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — President Barack Obama twice rode a historic wave of African-American support to win the White House, but worries now the black vote "is not as solid as it needs to be" for Hillary Clinton.

Indeed, an Associated Press analysis of early voting data in North Carolina shows blacks have cast 111,000 fewer ballots than at this point four years ago

Source

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Her downfall was the weiner text mess./ Guys like that are involved in other things. He may have taken Hillary and Huma down intentionally. Alot of people may be looking at prison time. I bet he would like to get his time reduced. I think Hillary hit an iceberg. You just dont see the water russing into the ruptured hull yet. You will.

Hillary is a big powerful girl, and so was the Titannic

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That map assumes Hillary carries all the "Lean Democrat" states. There are some plump electoral votes there that are not sewn up.

(post by reldra removed for political trolling and baiting)
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If Clinton, for some sick reason does win, she won't hold onto that power for very long.

edit on 2-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join