It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Pleas To America To Reject Trump In A Speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

he'd just be honest about this and tell America what he's really thinking: "I have only one legacy at this point, and that's the ACA. If Trump gets elected, my legacy dies."

Well considering Obama won't address or acknowledge the problems that are the ACA.

We can draw some similarities between the ACA and Clinton's supposed love child.

Both are expensive.
Both have the potential to ruin their lives or their legacies.
Both aren't really talked about by the people who made them possible.
Both are huge problems that are getting nothing but bigger.
And both are covered in deceit and lies.

edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: spacing

edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That is because Obama is smart enough to want what is best for this country. Not a non-taxpaying, womanizer, prejudice, rapist,bankruptcy,corrupt, narcissistic man to make this nation crumble! Who once again had to ASK why we dpo not use NUKES! If you Trump people think that is okay your crazy! Notice when the Hilary e-mail was nput back into the picture, he quit crying about how the election is rigged!!!! He once again made an ass out of himself!!! He does NOT have the temperament to be President!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!!

OK, I don't agree.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wait...what was all that Hatch Act stuff a few days ago where everyone on the DNC side wanted to roast the FBI Director...

Is this not a blaten use of his status as president to try and influence and election?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: seasonal

That is because Obama is smart enough to want what is best for this country. Not a non-taxpaying, womanizer, prejudice, rapist,bankruptcy,corrupt, narcissistic man to make this nation crumble! Who once again had to ASK why we dpo not use NUKES! If you Trump people think that is okay your crazy! Notice when the Hilary e-mail was nput back into the picture, he quit crying about how the election is rigged!!!! He once again made an ass out of himself!!! He does NOT have the temperament to be President!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!!

Lol cant wait to see how many antidepressants this guy is going to have to ingest once trump wins and the democrats get dismantled publically. Muahahahahhaah i hope trump turns out extra republican

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

You talking about Bill and Hillary on Jeff Epsteins Island?

No the 13 year old, Trump was with Epstein, so your point? I highly doubt Hilary was molesting minors from a sex ring, Bill maybe Trump YES! Bill is not running so I do not care about him, although he did a better job than Trump would!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I tend to be busy and end up backing out of the threads I want to make, but I might just make a Trump Ideology thread for clarification..At least 2 or 3 days prior.

Started typing. Expected by this weekend the latest.
edit on 2-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Lol cant wait to see how many antidepressants this guy is going to have to ingest once trump wins and the democrats get dismantled publically. Muahahahahhaah i hope trump turns out extra republican

I won't need em!!! Trump ain't going to win!

Just read that Clinton has about an 80% chance of winning! That is the latest as of 5 min ago! Once this is over I am going to make a thread with all of the stupid things Trump has said on camera, it will be a big thread!

There is not much Hilary has done this campaign to make an ass out of herself, but Donald has a list a mile long! Like one interview he said "it's dangerous to allow your wife to work" LOL, yeah ladies vote for that!

edit on 2-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

No the 13 year old, Trump was with Epstein, so your point? I highly doubt Hilary was molesting minors from a sex ring, Bill maybe Trump YES! Bill is not running so I do not care about him, although he did a better job than Trump would!

Hey just so you know, your candidate is under FBI investigation in 2 separate cases. One for pay to play with the Foundation and the other for the private email server. Have fun defending her...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Easy killer. Don't do anything stupid if he wins. I voted for Trump and have already accepted a Hillary victory like 6 months ago. Life goes on brother.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Um no Hollary has 6 trps to Epsteins island an Bill kust under 20...your point?

Theyre ACTUAL pedophiles, the Don is just a normal, but highly intelligent jack ass

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Hey just so you know, your candidate is under FBI investigation in 2 separate cases. One for pay to play with the Foundation and the other for the private email server. Have fun defending her...

Well Donald is going to court for rape! Also how bout that Trump U!!! Why no matter what do you people not see how shady he truely is, you ignore all of it!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Is this not a blaten use of his status as president to try and influence and election?

I believe yes it is and really should not be allowed.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You have the worst temperament I've seen in quite a while.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just read that Clinton has about an 80% chance of winning! That is the latest as of 5 min ago!

Source or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Lol thats why you chimp out in threads like these because obviously trump doesnt have a chance right? Your whole ideology is on the line! Everything that makes you=you is about to be destroyed and is in the process of happening just like antediluvian. All that thinking your better then people has been exposed as nothing but propaganda and lies. Every news channel has been exposed as corrupt and you and people like you are starting to lose that fake air of superiority you have grown so used too.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Wow.. just wow......

Your statement is full of allegations.

I shall give you a few facts about your candidate.

1. Hillary was grossly negligent with classified intelligence while using a forbidden private server for her emails.
2. Obama did the exact same thing and messaged her with a private email, and..[Opinion] it's likely why Hillary was not prosecuted[/Opinion] - if she was prosecuted, she would have been disqualified from any office in the United States.
3. Hillary and her Husbands foundation has funneled millions if not billions into Haiti and spent that on Gold Mines and Sweatshops for her friends and extended family.
4. Hillary wants a No Fly Zone in Syria which would cause war with Russia and Syria, Joint Chief Joseph Dunford said in an interview with the UN that such an option would cause war with Russia and Syria, a few weeks after he made this statement Hillary still stood by her decision of wanting a No Fly Zone in Syria during the Second Debate.
[Opinion] I would be more worried about Hillary causing Nuclear War than I would Donald Trump who wants to repair the badly damaged relationship with Russia. [/Opinion]
5. Hillary wants war with Russia at all costs, she has publicly accused Russia of hacking her emails, being connected to wiki-leaks and attempting to influence the American Election without any evidence of them doing so, this will do nothing but irk Russia.
6. Countless emails and project Veritas videos show that your election may indeed be rigged.
7. She tries to hide her shady dealings from the public view, and her defense is she doesn't remember saying or doing such things, how would a president with obvious memory problems be an asset of any kind?

These are just a few facts... I'm not American, but I believe the world has a stake in this election, if Hillary is elected on November the 8th, then the chances of another world war drastically increase, I fear not only for America, but Europe, the UK, Russia and the Middle East, China and many others I have not mentioned, there are many lives at stake, yet us outsiders cannot vote, but whoever gets elected November 8th the world is going to change, hopefully it is for the better and not for the worst.

To be honest though, you have two of the worst candidates ever for a presidential election, I worry for us all...

I'd rather have Trump over Hillary and Obama, but then I'd rather have anybody over the three of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Just read that Clinton has about an 80% chance of winning! That is the latest as of 5 min ago! Once this is over I am going to make a thread with all of the stupid things Trump has said on camera, it will be a big thread!

There is not much Hilary has done this campaign to make an ass out of herself, but Donald has a list a mile long! Like one interview he said "it's dangerous to allow your wife to work" LOL, yeah ladies vote for that!

He is a meat head, he is arrogant, he is right.

Oh Hillary is going keep the ACA, so have fun paying for that. Maybe under her the increase will be 20%.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

Wow.. just wow......

Your statement is full of allegations.

I shall give you a few facts about your candidate.

1. Hillary was grossly negligent with classified intelligence while using a forbidden private server for her emails.
2. Obama did the exact same thing and messaged her with a private email, and..[Opinion] it's likely why Hillary was not prosecuted[/Opinion] - if she was prosecuted, she would have been disqualified from any office in the United States.
3. Hillary and her Husbands foundation has funneled millions if not billions into Haiti and spent that on Gold Mines and Sweatshops for her friends and extended family.
4. Hillary wants a No Fly Zone in Syria which would cause war with Russia and Syria, Joint Chief Joseph Dunford said in an interview with the UN that such an option would cause war with Russia and Syria, a few weeks after he made this statement Hillary still stood by her decision of wanting a No Fly Zone in Syria during the Second Debate.
[Opinion] I would be more worried about Hillary causing Nuclear War than I would Donald Trump who wants to repair the badly damaged relationship with Russia. [/Opinion]
5. Hillary wants war with Russia at all costs, she has publicly accused Russia of hacking her emails, being connected to wiki-leaks and attempting to influence the American Election without any evidence of them doing so, this will do nothing but irk Russia.
6. Countless emails and project Veritas videos show that your election may indeed be rigged.
7. She tries to hide her shady dealings from the public view, and her defense is she doesn't remember saying or doing such things, how would a president with obvious memory problems be an asset of any kind?

These are just a few facts... I'm not American, but I believe the world has a stake in this election, if Hillary is elected on November the 8th, then the chances of another world war drastically increase, I fear not only for America, but Europe, the UK, Russia and the Middle East, China and many others I have not mentioned, there are many lives at stake, yet us outsiders cannot vote, but whoever gets elected November 8th the world is going to change, hopefully it is for the better and not for the worst.

To be honest though, you have two of the worst candidates ever for a presidential election, I worry for us all...

I'd rather have Trump over Hillary and Obama, but then I'd rather have anybody over the three of them.

An oldie but a goodie.

Counsel confirms Hillary's 'fraudulent' Watergate brief

Details of Hillary Clinton’s firing from the House Judiciary Committee staff for unethical behavior as she helped prepare articles of impeachment against Richard Nixon have been confirmed by the panel’s chief Republican counsel.
Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Wait...what was all that Hatch Act stuff a few days ago where everyone on the DNC side wanted to roast the FBI Director...

Yes, it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What America is he talking to? The one he wants to fundamentally change? He just needs Hillary to finish the job and they'll lie cheat and steal their way to the White House.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join