It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Pleas To America To Reject Trump In A Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

President Barack Obama delivered an impassioned plea to voters in North Carolina to vote next week and reject the candidacy of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Obama repeatedly laid into Trump, one sentence after another, saying that he had "no respect for working people," mocking his claim that he has a"good brain," and lambasting the Republican presidential nominee's plan to bar all Muslims from entering the US.

"What I can tell you is that we can't afford a president that says we should torture people, or that should ban entire religions from our country," Obama said.

Is this a sign that he knows something about the 650,000 emails?

For the record I feel that Trump is a little more relate-able than Obama, who lied about the ACA month after month. Apparently he doesn't see a problem with the new "medical" mortgage Americans have in a crappy health care insurance scheme that is useless until you hit $12,000 in deductibles. So 12,000 in premiums, $12,000 deductible. Sweeeeet.

Why not try begging Obama, I don't trust him, and I don't like HRC more than I don't like Trump. What a choice-fist bump.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 2-11-2016 by seasonal because: grammer

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sounds like Obama might a need a pardon.

Something he won't be getting from Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

If its not one thing then its another and they all seem to tie into each other .Take the standard FOIR to obtain Govt info . Well if you use a private Email for Govt. business then it falls outside the ability to access . Maybe the 650k Emails have hidden Emails so as not having to respond to FOIR ...NOT JUST HILLARY, ENTIRE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION EXPOSED FOR USING PRIVATE EMAIL TO AVOID FOIA REQUESTS www.blacklistednews.com... M.html

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I wish he'd just be honest about this and tell America what he's really thinking: "I have only one legacy at this point, and that's the ACA. If Trump gets elected, my legacy dies." It would not change my vote because repeal of that horrible piece of legislation is one of the reasons I'm voting for Trump, but at least I'd respect Obama's honesty.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Trump's actual plan(the one where Obama cries that it's against Muslims):

6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.

www.donaldjtrump.com...
edit on 2-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He's probably worried he's going down too if she looses. He lied about knowing about her server. He tried to suppress an investigation. Obama is a scum bag.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah, it sounds like he is pleading with voters to not vote for Trump so he can get his pardon that he was probably expecting like so many before him who got away with so much because they knew that they would be let off ,and if trump wins Obama and his crew won't get to walk away rich and clean. He is only worried about his own ass and he had proved that for 8 years of lies.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

honest

Well the ACA was a lie from the start, why start now?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm voting for Trump.

Everyone just fricking deal with it.

People can start destroying my property and killing me and my family after Hillary is made president.

Until then *flips off everyone*

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He is a liar.

Possibly the worst President ever.

Give it a rest Barry...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I've yet to decide whether I think it was a lie from the get go or just an amazingly stupid bill that Obama lacked the forethought required to comprehend the disaster it would become.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He tried this already with Brexit. It failed. Made a fool of himself to be honest.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Trump's actual plan(the one where Obama cries that it's against Muslims):

6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.
www.donaldjtrump.com...

Suspend, on a temporary basis, immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.

SHHHH, that's common scene.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I thoroughly reject Barrack and anything his treasonous arse dumps outa his pie hole...feel the same way about Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
He's probably worried he's going down too if she looses. He lied about knowing about her server. He tried to suppress an investigation. Obama is a scum bag.

Id go a bit further. Obama is the ultimate scumbag! His criminal (NOT TRANSPARENT) side is shining through, ya know, similar to HRC!

And I voted for the scumbag. For that I sincerely apologize!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That is because Obama is smart enough to want what is best for this country. Not a non-taxpaying, womanizer, prejudice, rapist,bankruptcy,corrupt, narcissistic man to make this nation crumble! Who once again had to ASK why we dpo not use NUKES! If you Trump people think that is okay your crazy! Notice when the Hilary e-mail was nput back into the picture, he quit crying about how the election is rigged!!!! He once again made an ass out of himself!!! He does NOT have the temperament to be President!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

That is because Obama is smart enough to want what is best for this country. Not a non-taxpaying, womanizer, prejudice, rapist,bankruptcy,corrupt, narcissistic man to make this nation crumble! Who once again had to ASK why we dpo not use NUKES! If you Trump people think that is okay your crazy! Notice when the Hilary e-mail was nput back into the picture, he quit crying about how the election is rigged!!!! He once again made an ass out of himself!!! He does NOT have the temperament to be President!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!!

No, just because you like a corrupt candidate does not mean we have to.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Lol you're laughable. Barrack has broken security and imo what the Hatch laws should really cover...IE all branches of government...no sitting criminal, i mean president should be able to propagandize his people
edit on 2-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: kurthall

No, just because you like a corrupt candidate does not mean we have to.

Being a rapist, is pretty currupt, but I guess you guys don't care about that!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You talking about Bill and Hillary on Jeff Epsteins Island?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join