It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Pleas To America To Reject Trump In A Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

What America is he talking to?

The same one he save health care for.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Sorry , But I Guess I am Sexist . I Cannot Even Consider Voting for Her . Besides , She's a Criminal .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Sorry , But I Guess I am Sexist . I Cannot Even Consider Voting for Her . Besides , She's a Criminal .
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If she was the best candidate (According to your political views) would you vote for her?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hey dummy Obama two things and Hillary would have been in easy.

Number one DUMMY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LISTENED TO HER OVER LIBYA

Number two: YOU SHOULDNT HAVE PUT IN A REPUBLICAN FBI DIRECTOR ASS HOLE!

If she loses BLAME YOURSELF DOPE

Al right number three: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THAT DUMB Bi___ NOT TO USE A PRIVATE SERVER

THIS ONE IS ON HER
edit on 2-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If she was the best candidate (According to your political views) would you vote for her?

What the Hell does that Mean , " The Best Candidate " ? Mrs. Vague Called , She wants you to Pick up some eggs on your way Home.......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

What the Hell does that Mean , " The Best Candidate " ? Mrs. Vague Called , She wants you to Pick up some eggs on your way Home.......

I don't like either candidate. But as an adult, I have to determine who is going to be best candidate for me. That means one whom doesn't have the issues that HRC seems to always have and be the eppa center of.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I don't like either candidate. But as an adult, I have to determine who is going to be best candidate for me. That means one whom doesn't have the issues that HRC seems to always have and be the eppa center of.

They are Both Terrible Candidates I admit , but that is the American Peoples Only Choices . A Sad Commentary on the State of U.S. Politics . Corruption from one end of the Spectrum to the other . What can be Done about that ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm still mystified by your electoral system. I think that system in which a sitting President can agitate so openly for one candidate is ludicrous, hugely biased and utterly unfair.

But what do I know...I live in a 3rd world country compared to US...so our system must wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Traditionally in U.S. Politics , a Sitting Lame Duck President would stay Silent out of Fairness during an Election for his Sucessor , but in this case , Mr. Obama has Broken the Mold among other Things he likes Breaking........

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

That is because Obama is smart enough to want what is best for this country. Not a non-taxpaying, womanizer, prejudice, rapist,bankruptcy,corrupt, narcissistic man to make this nation crumble! Who once again had to ASK why we dpo not use NUKES! If you Trump people think that is okay your crazy! Notice when the Hilary e-mail was nput back into the picture, he quit crying about how the election is rigged!!!! He once again made an ass out of himself!!! He does NOT have the temperament to be President!!!!! Wake up people!!!!!!

You believe he wants what is best for our country? OObama care, The most transparent government in history? Learning everything from the news?
Let's face it, he had no idea what his government was doing unless it needed to be swept under the rug. And when that rug finally gets blown away it will show just how much he cares about the people who he was supposed to represent and never came close to what we wanted.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Don't be surprised if the love child has an accident or shoots himself in the head twice and gets swept under the Clinton rug.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join