It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thomas1774Paine is an avid Trump supporter and offered a $20,000 reward for the identity of a man that suckered punched a Trump supporter at a rally or something. No idea how credible he is, but he seems to be somewhat wealthy if that's the case. Maybe he alone funds True Pundit?

He also released personal information from Colorado GOP officials during the whole caucus/primary battle with Cruz and Trump.
edit on 11/2/2016 by imthegoat because: Added information

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the NYPD is leaking this because they fear that the FBI will attempt to cover it up under pressure from the DOJ.
The leak could be a warning to the DOJ that the NYPD is not going to let this go away.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Is there anything you people won't believe?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Anything bad about Trump...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Cool thanks. Like I said in my initial post I wasn't 100% sure about it and am very busy today so didn't have time to dig.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am hoping this is an exaggeration, but honestly, I have been blown away the last 20 years about the corruption around the world and especially personally...my gut is hurting bad! I want this to just be treason or corrupted email server...alas, this is freaking me out!

True, I don't like nor trust Hillary, but a woman involved with pedophilia and such close connections with governments/people who sanction such religiously, is really too much.

My husband doesn't believe in conspiracies nor ATS. Multi media is his go to. I admit Trump is disgusting in his speech and attitude...but my god! Hillary highlights so much more corruptible in Washington dc other than her own family! As an American citizen...I am feeling extremely nauseous! My own house is divided.

I can only hope that if there is any suspicion of truth to this, the MSM will speak of it, so that Americans like my husband will at least be able to truly vote with their conscious.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i hope this is germaine to the OP but....and this may make me look retarded but call it a belated realization on my part but....this would totally explain why Comey would do something many are saying violates "tradition" and seems uncharacteristic of how he usually does things...

if he had been threatened to act or else NYPD spills it and makes the FBI look complicit in covering for Clinton then it would make sense for him to be doing something that appears to be roiling the civilian leadership a great deal

any theories?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Not all of us are saying we believe this - I know what you're saying but the only reason I'm following this is because they quoted a police chief.

Should be pretty quick to get this confirmed as being said by the chief or sent to the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Comey certainly must have had good reason to risk going against orders from Lynch to not notify Congress.
He knew he would get hit hard for that.

IF this OP is correct, that would certainly be a very strong reason.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

yeah i dont want it to be true either. I dont really hate anyone per se....i probably would if i was one of Clintons victims, or Trumps....but as it is i really have no personal gripe against any of these people.....but like you said its sickening to even think about such evil behavior by people who have led and are seeking to lead the most powerful nation on earth....

on the other hand....if it ONLY had to do with the emails....i just dont see Comey being willing to suffer such humiliation knowing it will probably mean he will never work again if it wasnt for something truly horrific.....and thats why i think there may be a grain of truth to this story

having said that....the details will never come to light....never....because it would destroy our entire government and maybe our country. There has to be a fall guy so we can symbolically place the blame onto the "judas goat' and send it into the wilderness......because we NEED to believe in our leadership just like children NEED to believe their parents will at least properly take caer of them, and desire that they also actually like or even love them beyond that. Our government has shown that it is likely not capable of actually liking or loving its children....but we still want to believe that they will at the very least carry out their parental DUTY and responsibility. To think of the government enabling not just corruption, but the worst kinds of abuse of human beings is beyond the pale.....

God have mercy on us all is the only thing i can think/pray/hope

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal
I don't trust them to try to take care of the people whatsoever. But I'll be really happy if the Cathy Obrien materials do go mainstream, people do realize the world is run by pedos and get our society somewhat on the right track.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: angeldoll

Anything bad about Trump...

Not true. Given the enormity of all the news lately, the Clintons and the entire cabal are on the table. If you can link Trump in all this mess with even a fraction of seriousness, I would say hang then entire system. Yes i'm aware of the Epstein rumor and the up coming 'civil' suit, but that is just small fries compared to a hostile take over of the United States under handed by Saudi Arabia. Doesn't the betrayal of your Hillary not get under your skin? It's bound to. There's five stages. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression then acceptance. And maybe not always in that order. Psychologically speaking, once the realization that you have been betrayed by your team, the anger will be probably be right through the roof. Betrayal is the worst kind. I wouldn't want to be around when that happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Meh no one cares about emails.. they don't.

Vote bush

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AsherLewin11

This is not about emails.
If true, its MUCH more serious.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This narrative is being discussed here:

Insiders: FBI Clinton/Weiner Investigation Reveals Child Sex Trafficking Ring
edit on 2-11-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: Added link title

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This just came out 3 hours ago.

Sources within the New York Police Department are confirming that the NYPD is currently investigating allegations that Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years. These reports have been confirmed my multiple others, and it appears that the NYPD is closing in on the former President. According to senior sources within the department, investigators are making plans to bring charges against Clinton and his accomplices after finding new information in Anthony Wiener’s emails this weekend. News broke in May that Clinton’s relationship with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein extended much further than previously reported. Now, sources within the NYPD are saying their investigation has evolved to focus on Clinton exclusively after several of the emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Wiener’s laptop implicate Clinton in an international child sex ring. Activists and political observers have contacted the NYPD to ask about the investigation. But instead of denying, their response is “no comment.”

link

This if true is beyond sick!!

Pax

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I wouldn`t expect the F.B.I. to make a public statement about this until after arrest warrants have been issued and all the culprits are rounded up and safely behind bars for 2 reason:

1. they don`t want anyone who is involved to suddenly take a trip out of the country.
2. they don`t want anyone who is involved to meet with an accident involving pitchforks and torches.

So, if someone suddenly misses a campaign event, or is no longer on Hillary's plane, they've been arrested.. Right?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's starting to get covered:

//www.google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal/amp/?client=safari

reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
This just came out 3 hours ago.

Sources within the New York Police Department are confirming that the NYPD is currently investigating allegations that Bill Clinton performed sexual acts on underage girls ranging from 5 to 14 years old in recent years. These reports have been confirmed my multiple others, and it appears that the NYPD is closing in on the former President. According to senior sources within the department, investigators are making plans to bring charges against Clinton and his accomplices after finding new information in Anthony Wiener’s emails this weekend. News broke in May that Clinton’s relationship with known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein extended much further than previously reported. Now, sources within the NYPD are saying their investigation has evolved to focus on Clinton exclusively after several of the emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Wiener’s laptop implicate Clinton in an international child sex ring. Activists and political observers have contacted the NYPD to ask about the investigation. But instead of denying, their response is “no comment.”

link

This if true is beyond sick!!

Pax

This has been going on with Washington "elites" for some time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join