It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This comes from True Pundit.

They allegedly have sources in the NYPD that know of all the emails on Weiners laptop, and have copies. They were found during an investigation into Weiners sexting scandals by the NYPD and turned over to the DOJ and FBI. Apparently they were saved on Microsoft Outlook on Weiners laptop.

The article goes on to say that Hillary has visited Epsteins "Sex Island" at least 6 times, which is said to be confirmed by both the NYPD and FBI sources. Weiner and other members of Congress were also found to be on Epsteins 727 "Lolita express"

True Pundit

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

•Money laundering
•Child exploitation
•Sex crimes with minors (children)
•Perjury
•Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
•Obstruction of justice
•Other felony crimes

The NYPD source says that many past and current members of congress were involved, including one high ranking Democratic Senator. If the FBI and DOJ won't pursue indictments, the NYPD Chief says he will send them to Wikileaks or hold a press conference himself.

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

The article goes on to outline how the emails were stored and which company Weiner used, stating that any employee of that company could have had access to State Department emails.

According to FBI sources, the bureau’s newly-minted probe into Clinton’s use and handling of emails while she served as secretary of state, has also been broadened to include investigating new email-related revelations, including:
•Abedin forwarded classified and top secret State Department emails to Weiner’s email
•Abedin stored emails, containing government secrets, in a special folder shared with Weiner warehousing over 500,000 archived State Department emails.
•Weiner had access to these classified and top secret documents without proper security clearance to view the records
•Abedin also used a personal yahoo address and her Clintonemail.com address to send/receive/store classified and top secret documents
•A private consultant managed Weiner’s site for the last six years, including three years when Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore, had full access to all emails as the domain’s listed registrant and administrator via Whois email contacts.

True Pundit is fairly new to the media. The head reporter, who is unknown besides his twitter handle, claims to be the "Gerald Loeb Award Recipient ...*2-Time Pulitzer Prize Investigative Reporting Nominee". His twitter handle is Thomas1774Paine.

How trustworthy his 'sources' are, or himself, has yet to be determined as many of his stories have unnamed sources. This can be looked at in two ways: sources trust his credentials and privacy and are willing to talk under anonymity without fear of being named, or - he's full of sh**.

The article does seem to hit on a lot of previously held theories that have been floating around. Many of these stem from the FBIanon who held AMA's on 4chan.

Ghost

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I will believe it when I see it...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You just never know right? I mean some of these suggestions are just plain absurd...unless they aren't. Could there be a high level pedophile ring? I guess so, just look at what has surfaced in the UK.

I prefer to think that the allegations of pedophilia are unfounded though, not for any other reason than I just hope that this time it isn't true. I am a little tired of the sickness the elite seem to take for granted.

Other members seem to think that none of these things should even be mentioned though, without proof, as if ATS were anything other than a conspiracy website or something.

But this is the very staple of ATS' diet. Conspiracy theories.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

We the people wait eagerly, and while we do so, we sharpen our pickets and lock'n load our two-barrels.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Pretty heavy statement to say the chief will hold a press conference or go to wikileaks.

Whether we trust this source or not, calling out a police chief like that will either give this source a lot of credibility or prove it false...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Pretty heavy statement to say the chief will hold a press conference or go to wikileaks.

Whether we trust this source or not, calling out a police chief like that will either give this source a lot of credibility or prove it false...

Yes, you know the mainstream media will be asking the question, we will have to see what the reply is from the NYPD department. The "official" reply that is.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Would explain why despite proving to be Clinton lapdogs, the FBI has laid this out in a way to cause total anarchy in the press.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager if true, a press conference needs to be held by the FBI as soon as possible, for the good of the nation.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Would explain why despite proving to be Clinton lapdogs, the FBI has laid this out in a way to cause total anarchy in the press.

I really like the way you've put that. Total Anarchy in the Press are words I have been searching for the past two days.

My Heavens Hillary ... you look like a done Tom Turkey.

ETA: I guess this is EXACTLY why Comey had to 'say something'. The NYPD holding multiple copies of the .pst file can't keep it contained. All of these e-mails are going to go public sooner or later.

That's why Hillary's team are so adamant about telling the public a story about what's in there. They're hoping Come will do some damage control.

It's not about the FBI releasing the information. It's what local NYPD cops are gonna do with it.

AHHHHHhahahahahahaha

edit on 2112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A press conference ASAP would be the way to go--whatever it takes to get the MSM to quit looking the other way.
Assuming this is credible, there's SO much to investigate, it would be amazing to see an indictment of some kind before next week. However, if the sources are correct and Huma's shopping for a deal, confirmation of that fact alone will go a long way towards blowing this thing up to the point of no return.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Yeah, this story will either make or break True Pundit. They seem to be insistent that they provide true information:

One interesting note on True Pundit is that they do not do any advertising on their site or try to sell any products - so they have no revenue coming from their stories.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Without more evidence this is purely defamatory. Sometimes anonymous sources can be useful and help break a story, for instance with Deepthroat and Watergate, but other times they can be used to spread misinformation, like the infamous Janet Cooke article that won her a Pulitzer Price, which she later returned when everyone found out her story was fabricated.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Haha..., so that would be the "other" case the FBI was investigating and forced them to reopen the case.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ghostrager if true, a press conference needs to be held by the FBI as soon as possible, for the good of the nation.

Bulls Eye!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I just posted on another thread that I am praying that this is a complete invention but (also as I posted)
with every iteration, more details keep coming out.
I guess I'll pull out the popcorn and see how this plays out.....if I'm not too nauseated to eat.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I agree with you and ghostrager.

This will make or break TruePundit - that is why I think quoting a police chief is pretty risky on their part. Either way, major claims such as this should mean we will find out if it is true or nonsense sooner than later...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If this is true, I'd hope for a press conference, mainly because the Wikileaks stuff isn't really getting through to everyone.

The fact that TruePundit doesn't have any sponsors on their site is a bit odd, is it because they're new or because they're independently wealthy or even bankrolled by someone who is? The plot thickens...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't forget about this video that corroborates this story

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There's not time to sit on this and wait for the DOJ.

Get the info out there. The public has a right to now with the election next week.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

fact that TruePundit doesn't have any sponsors on their site is a bit odd, is it because they're new or because they're independently wealthy or even bankrolled by someone who is? The plot thickens.

My thoughts exactly. True Pundit has posted some ground breaking stories in the past. They were the ones that blew the lid that Clinton wanted to drone Assange and he was discussed at one of Obamas "Killer Tuesday's".

At the time, it was first dismissed but as more news came out it became a reasonable accusation. Especially after how Clinton and Mook responded to it.

I had wrote a thread on that and it seemed plausible that they were working directly with Wikileaks.

This article may be the same scenario, an outlandish piece that is slowly affirmed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join