It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interesting since Gomez was just promoted to Police Chief in September 2016 when Oneil was promoted to commissioner. If I remember right, wasn't there quite a bit of political scandals with NYPD this past summer? Is it possible, they view this as what is good for the goose, is good for the gander situation?

Edit add: yes, NYPD Scandal reported in 6/2016
NY Times regional article

Hmmm....
edit on 11 2 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
There's not time to sit on this and wait for the DOJ.

Get the info out there. The public has a right to now with the election next week.

I agree. These allegations, whether wholly factual or embellished or whatever, are gaining ground on the Internet. This is 'The Information Age' after all, and the lid is already off. For the sake of the election, and USA's future, it is imperative that this 'breaking news' be addressed immediately. The longer they pretend like this isn't circulating, the more chaotic these last few days before election day will become, as this continues to brew and fester on its own.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It would explain why Elizabeth Warren, President Obama, Michelle Obama, et al's twitter account's unfollowed Hillary Clinton's and scrubbed mention of her from them.

newsninja2012.com...

edit to add that I just briefly looked in their twitter accounts and didn't see mention of them following, etc. I am too busy to do serious research on it this morning, so if it is not true, my apologies (caveat emptor)
edit on 2-11-2016 by Marid Audran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oops ...

originally posted by: Snarl
ETA: I guess this is EXACTLY why Comey had to 'say something'. The NYPD holding multiple copies of the .pst file can't keep it contained. All of these e-mails are going to go public sooner or later.

That's why Hillary's team are so adamant about telling the public a story about what's in there. They're hoping Come will do some damage control.

It's not about the FBI releasing the information. It's what local NYPD cops are gonna do with it.

AHHHHHhahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Its funny. But all of that is untrue. Obviously if people believe that, they're mentally ill. Like most who have become members of the Trump cult. It's all a right wing conspiracy! And Trump will still lose the Presidency. HAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I must admit that this article state's that it is quoting Chief Gomez. He obviously will have to make a public statement. I can understand that even if this information is true, he cannot just release such information out to the public, since it would hinder any conviction. We are having to trust that justice will be served. Extreme detailed proof provided publicly would be tossed and unusable.

The article states that the NYPD were going to dig deeper into their search of Weiner travel records abroad. The FBI is already seeking this information on him, Huma, and Clinton.

Aargh! It does seem to be a tangled web! I am wondering if these leaks are coming out due to frustration that the FBI and DOJ will only focus on the email issues so that they limit the calamity to only a few.

All in all, Friday seems to be the day, any newsworthy statements are made. I predict Gomez will have to make a statement one way or another by this Friday!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If this is all true and the NYPD is involved, that could be making all the difference.
Typically speaking, these pedo scandals are made to go away in a hurry.
The last series of stories to come out about Epstein, Clinton, Randy Andy, and crew--the ones detailng the allegations of the girl living in Australia--ended rather abruptly.

In the Franklin scandal of the late '80's/early 90's, the stories were labeled a hoax and disappeared--even though one of the papers labelling it a hoax was owned by an individual who was fingered by some of the victim witnesses.
The rights to the 'Conspiracy of Silence' documentary were purchased by unknown interests, and it was pulled from the cable lineup at the last minute. Victim witnesses were intimidated, harassed, etc. Like other cases of that magnitude, the body count started to climb.
According to written accounts, everytime investigators got higher up the ladder with their inquiries, they were stonewalled by state and federal authorities--including the FBI.

Now, given the prevailing Flinstonian tech of the day, it seems like they had a much easier time bottling everything up.
Today, it's looking like there are way too many holes in the dam, and not nearly enough fingers to plug them.

I would like to believe the FBI is acting with honor and integrity in this matter. They're certainly on a tightrope. Perhaps it's a case of some honest people not wanting the coverups to continue. Hard to say.

Either way, if the laptop was handed off by the NYPD and they know what Comey now knows, the ultimate CYA scramble is likely underway in DC.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Gandalf77 because: Type

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I believe it....the Mayor of NY was sandbagged during 911.....and Trump is the remediator....of course the NYPD owe favors to the People in control of the City who were manipulated during 911....so of course now the NYPD is willing to bust this open for Donald....lol...EVERYONE is picking sides now because everyone knows someone is going down after this election....and quite obviuosly a lot of people think HC is going down.....and IMHO it is the Conspiracy Theories which we are GLOBALLY learning are truths which are begining this cleansing process.911 dosnt happen without insidr NYPD clearance and assistance on some levels so there must be good people there who want to fix this and get rid of the bad apples....nope.....sooooo....methinks once Trump is in A LOT OF BAD PEOPLE ARE GOING DOWN....and EVEN MORE GOOD PEOPLE ARE LINED UP TO TAKE THEIR PLACES.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wouldn`t expect the F.B.I. to make a public statement about this until after arrest warrants have been issued and all the culprits are rounded up and safely behind bars for 2 reason:

1. they don`t want anyone who is involved to suddenly take a trip out of the country.
2. they don`t want anyone who is involved to meet with an accident involving pitchforks and torches.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The only problem with your theory is; who is going to sign the arrest warrants? If these people are protected by the DOJ elites, then how do you get a warrant. It may take going outside the normal venues to get a warrant issued. That could be part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Excellent points. It makes me wonder how closely Huma, Weiner, and others are being watched. Moreover, if there's any validity to the espionage-related side of this (Saudis, Israelis, etc.), safe houses might be filling up in a hurry.
If the NYPD has this stuff, then leaking some tidbits without leaking specific pieces of evidence (emails, etc.) that would derail an on-going investigation or give cause for suppression in future hearings is a nice way to put the FBI on notice.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the unparalleled explosive nature of such a revelation were it to be true i think would cause irrevocable damage to the publics confidence in the ENTIRE structure of government leadership. They will have to burn Clinton to save the entire system...and they will do it without a second thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

That's a good point you make. Similiar to the Sandusky case, someone has to take the fall for the rest of the elites.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

I am fairly certain that the story of people unfollowing HC was proven false. In fact the main thread on here was hoax binned.

ATS thread about unfollowing HC

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Would explain why despite proving to be Clinton lapdogs, the FBI has laid this out in a way to cause total anarchy in the press.

I really like the way you've put that. Total Anarchy in the Press are words I have been searching for the past two days.

My Heavens Hillary ... you look like a done Tom Turkey.

ETA: I guess this is EXACTLY why Comey had to 'say something'. The NYPD holding multiple copies of the .pst file can't keep it contained. All of these e-mails are going to go public sooner or later.

That's why Hillary's team are so adamant about telling the public a story about what's in there. They're hoping Come will do some damage control.

It's not about the FBI releasing the information. It's what local NYPD cops are gonna do with it.

AHHHHHhahahahahahaha

Very true brother.

I have more than a few relatives in the NYPD.

Their Intel division is second to none. And they will do what they think is right. FBI/DOJ/POTUS and even God be damned.

It will be interesting to see if/how this plays out, but the snowballing effect on HRC and her cronies is simply breathtaking. To say the pace is increasing exponentially doesn't even do it justice.

I bet she's out of the race - one way or another - before the election.

Gotta love the old Chinese saying "May you live in interesting times".

Holy crap....lol

On a personal note - how have you been old friend? Still on the other side of the world?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Don't think it's all over so quickly. HRC has a lot of friends in NY too.... It's no coincidence that she choose to move THERE, in particular, and run for Senate.

Comey aside...the NY LE part of this will come down to who holds more influence - Trump or HRC.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

What friends are those? The Mayor of NYC is on the out's since he played games with endorsing Hillary and the Governor of NY has problems of his own that getting into this mess would destroy his already weakened "legacy." Remember NYC is the spawning ground for the non-profits by politicians.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its been known for a long time Bill has flown to "Sex Island". Its a matter of official travel logs.....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
the unparalleled explosive nature of such a revelation were it to be true i think would cause irrevocable damage to the publics confidence in the ENTIRE structure of government leadership. They will have to burn Clinton to save the entire system...and they will do it without a second thought.

I have my doubts that the Clintons will just go down to save other members of the elite. They'll probably try to take as many as possible with them, when the public fires are lit. If that means that the whole system crashes and burns, so be it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marid Audran
It would explain why Elizabeth Warren, President Obama, Michelle Obama, et al's twitter account's unfollowed Hillary Clinton's and scrubbed mention of her from them.

That claim is just a obvious hoax....
money.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join