It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Is there anything you people won't believe?

Im guessing that hillary is not guilty of corruption.nobody in their right mind would believe that.

Having said that i wI'll believe this when i see it..

A lot of rumors with no source except secret sources from suspect news sources.

edit on 591130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 23:59:20 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think the way this is snowballing that we have the best hope of a real revolution I have seen in my 3 score and ten years...one thing leads to another and it just may be the great undoing .............................

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well, if you have a moment interupt and angeldoll, I would like to show you the proof from the Wikileaks e-mails. The latest few batches have been damning. Check it out. If you have actively supported Hilary, I know this must be horrific to even consider, but truly I would think her loyal supporters would be the most outraged of us all.

This is the short description from the title:

This is ACTUAL PROOF of Clintons selling favors to foreign governments during her time as SoS. Deleted from 4 subreddits already. /r/Conspiracy is my last bastion of hope.

And here is the link:

Oh and while there, if you give a sh*t about the truth, or hey if you maybe want a good chuckle and find out what our talking points are --- you know, so that you can argue against us intelligently, please take a peak at the NEW and RISING topics in the wikileaks Reddit and the conspiracy reddit.

The other reddits are being actively suppressed like most of the mainstream media, but crazily enough, not so much Fox. People there must be outraged. But the mainstream Media blackout is very disturbing and blatant to anyone with eyes.

www.reddit.com...

I linked to this site earlier tonight, not to spam, but because it is important.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Is that so? State your evidence that proves her innocence, then. No evidence? Then all you have is rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
I think the way this is snowballing that we have the best hope of a real revolution I have seen in my 3 score and ten years...one thing leads to another and it just may be the great undoing .............................

At three minutes to Midnight, could it be possible that the
PTB are indeed bloodletting enough information to make our
American body politic revolt more like Iceland than Greece?

I think a softer landing may be better for business... and
with more all the time coming out about ONE candidate of
substance and present impact-- as opposed to more dredged,
previous and empirical smack about the OTHER at a magnitude
far less relevant to the conduct of the aspired office,

the revolutionaries may be a greater majority than ever.

It makes the horde more controllable from its lowest common
dilapidated. No typo LOL. I'm baffled and at the same time
getting shellshocked with Leninism's political shock and awe.
I wonder indeed how many of us are tired enough to give in...up?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I know, it is crazy to me, that people are still defending Clinton when they should be furious! My God, what do they think Bill Clinton was doing on that Paedophile Plane the Lolita express 26 times? JFC

I get that these people are heavily invested in Clinton, but come on, the evidence is clear as day! I just can't imagine anyone wanting to have a President like Hilary Clinton? It is going to throw your country in choas I think. I am so worried that Obama might try to pardon Hilary.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Lol. What? That's not how it works.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Folks, a bit of real world politics here.

The New York City Council has forty eight Democrats and THREE Republicans. If the police chief (who serves at the pleasure of the council) falls on his sword to derail Clinton he'd be risking his career, his retirement and financial and personal security.

I respectfully submit that to do so he'd have to be A) one stupid bastard, and B) the first financially secure and well entrenched police bureaucrat (in his right mind) to attempt such a pyrrhic victory. Cops in general and big city chiefs in particular live for the retirement pensions, and they simply don't roll the dice on their leisurely and well respected golden years, fishing off the Florida coast.

The Clinton Death list is after all one of the worst kept secrets, and only someone with a (previously unknown) suicide wish would ever engage in such a dangerous match with experienced "political sumo wrestlers" as the Clintons.

And as the chief of police he no doubt knows where many bodies are buried and how, when and why criminal charges (against drunken councilmen and their doped up delinquent kids) were dismissed. Like the US Secret Service he and the entire command staff are expected to serve with reliable and trustworthy discretion. And, it hasn't been all that long ago that the NYPD was operating under a federal consent decree, like the worm eaten New Orleans PD. Hostility to the federal system (which much prefers to police its own elections) would likely result in a painful escalation of the present federal oversight known as federal monitoring. (which was imposed by a federal judge "without the consent" of the NYPD)

And The FBI is the functional investigative arm of the US Department Of Justice, and they cannot and do not "garner indictments" against anyone. (Deputy US Attorneys bring cases before grand juries, and FBI agents serve only as witnesses, if called to testify. Any attempt by the FBI to end run around the DOJ would be an unprecedented exercise in futility and career suicide.

Any FBI employee who attempts to change the course of history in such a manner would likely find him or her self in a mental health custody facility, or possibly die under suspicious circumstances, like James Forrestal and William Colby.

In short if either of these law enforcement agencies field a "sacrificial rogue" to torpedo Hillary they'll likely fail without a hint of the plan ever being reported in the MSM. (People in the hinterland with rabbit ears or basic cable will never even hear a whisper)

Those who know the truth were effectively marginalized long ago, and are forbidden access to "respectable news sources". And reporters who could get the story out there (like Gary Webb and Michael Hastings) got the message with these two suspicious deaths.

If this evil dynasty can "factor out" John John from the race to pave the way for Hillary's senate win, then who can't they flatten like armadillo road pizza? (If JFK, jr had someday sought the presidency he'd have certainly won, and he vowed to expose his father's assassination conspirators, a promise that undoubtedly gave those rotten bastards night sweats.)

No folks, our country is run by a shadow cabal of murdering cut throats who are not above but, "without the law".

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HOUNDDAWG

Folks, a bit of real world politics here.
... (and for everybody's sake do the rewind. It's great.)

No folks, our country is run by a shadow cabal of murdering cut
throats who are not above but, "without the law".

My friend, they have controlled the three branches of our fragile
republic's government long enough to have BECOME the law.
And when the will of men supplant the rule of law you have tyranny.
Briefly it sucks up until the awakening to have been a Cubs fan.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

If you have actively supported Hilary

Haha, look at my post history and it should become pretty clear that I think she is the scum of the earth and the poster child of a corrupted politician.

if you give a sh*t about the truth

Thats exactly what I care about, Hence I want to see the NYPD or FBI deliver on those promises.

I have no party loyalty. However my point is that there are a lot of rumours going on with lots of secret whistle blowers and I think people are prematurely celebrating the demise of that witch.

She has key individuals in key position to protect her. Whether its out of loyalty , bribery or life or death situation she has proven herself to be teflon coated.
edit on 401130America/ChicagoThu, 03 Nov 2016 09:40:05 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Would explain why despite proving to be Clinton lapdogs, the FBI has laid this out in a way to cause total anarchy in the press.

I really like the way you've put that. Total Anarchy in the Press are words I have been searching for the past two days.

My Heavens Hillary ... you look like a done Tom Turkey.

ETA: I guess this is EXACTLY why Comey had to 'say something'. The NYPD holding multiple copies of the .pst file can't keep it contained. All of these e-mails are going to go public sooner or later.

That's why Hillary's team are so adamant about telling the public a story about what's in there. They're hoping Come will do some damage control.

It's not about the FBI releasing the information. It's what local NYPD cops are gonna do with it.

AHHHHHhahahahahahaha

I think the fbi WILL and IS CURRENRLY doing damage control in regards to the new investigation, whatever new information that has surfaced. You don't think Obama has the FBI under his thumb? There is no way the obama administration would let Hillary get indicted whilst at the same time endorsing her.
(If this reporting is true by true pundit) I really hope the NYPD has the balls to come out with this, BEFORE the 8th of nov. because if the FBI does release info like everyone is asking for, I'm sure it'll be some pre-fabricated email/server revelations that'll just be more of the same.
I hint Comey does have integrity and that's why he re opened the investigation. But is in no way a match for The Hillary machine and her many cronies > I.e. Including the Obama administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Would explain why despite proving to be Clinton lapdogs, the FBI has laid this out in a way to cause total anarchy in the press.

I really like the way you've put that. Total Anarchy in the Press are words I have been searching for the past two days.

My Heavens Hillary ... you look like a done Tom Turkey.

ETA: I guess this is EXACTLY why Comey had to 'say something'. The NYPD holding multiple copies of the .pst file can't keep it contained. All of these e-mails are going to go public sooner or later.

That's why Hillary's team are so adamant about telling the public a story about what's in there. They're hoping Come will do some damage control.

It's not about the FBI releasing the information. It's what local NYPD cops are gonna do with it.

AHHHHHhahahahahahaha

I think the fbi WILL and IS CURRENRLY doing damage control in regards to the new investigation, whatever new information that has surfaced. You don't think Obama has the FBI under his thumb? There is no way the obama administration would let Hillary get indicted whilst at the same time endorsing her.
(If this reporting is true by true pundit) I really hope the NYPD has the balls to come out with this, BEFORE the 8th of nov. because if the FBI does release info like everyone is asking for, I'm sure it'll be some pre-fabricated email/server revelations that'll just be more of the same.
I hint Comey does have integrity and that's why he re opened the investigation. But is in no way a match for The Hillary machine and her many cronies > I.e. Including the Obama administration.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And even if true...there are "people" on ATS that would STILL vote for her over Trump. Right? Come on you brainwashed liberal guys and gals who would...admit it.
edit on 11/3/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The New York City Council has forty eight Democrats and THREE Republicans. If the police chief (who serves at the pleasure of the council) falls on his sword to derail Clinton he'd be risking his career, his retirement and financial and personal security.

How disgusting!!! Spoken like a dirty, liberal liar. "He would be an idiot to risk his career, retirement, money and safety" to say anything. Like all the others like you...you fail to realize the soul that made America great. THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN THOSE!!!

Justice, the children, right and wrong, good and evil, etc. What this man would be if this is all true and he "falls on his sword" is a HERO. Go look it up in the dictionary. While you're at it look up BRAVE, MORAL, VALUES, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Stop making things up.

The New York City Police Commissioner (not chief) is appointed by the Mayor and serves at their pleasure. The City Council has nothing to do with them.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This isn't the NYPD blowing the whistle. Lol God damn...you people just say stuff and you don't even understand the meaning. This is 3rd hand conspiracy garbage again. If the NYPD blows the whistle they'll say something themselves and present the evidence.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??????????

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You need to calm down and behave like an adult.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??????????

The same question can be asked about every accusation made against Hillary Clinton.

This election has, yet again, proved Dr Goebbels right: repeat a lie often enough and people will come to see it as the truth.

Benghazi, arming ISIS, pay-for-play. All smoke, not even an ember’s worth of fire.

Years and years of Republican investigations. It should be obvious by now to even the meanest intelligence that Hillary Clinton, possibly the most-investigated woman in US history, is innocent of any illegality.

Yet the Big Lie triumphs again.

Are we not men? We are animals.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Actually.... there were two mails released yesterday from clinton server.

One from dec 2011 where theres outright concern that an attack is under way, and then the one where stevens expresses his wish to leave for fear of safety but is asked to stay because it would send a bad signal.

In regards to arming ISIS.... how direct.does that have to be???

Weapon sales to Saudis and Qataris rose by 279% between 2011 - 2016.

In that same periode both countries donated huge sums to Clinton Foundation.

In 2011 the syrian ambassador in the uk, says that Bashar was willing to do peaceful talks towards a transition.... however that it would help if someone told the qataris to stop making troubl in Syria before it becomes a situation of war.....

Connect the dots. All this is documentable, very easy. But apparently legal because of thr #ty way your system works.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Nothing in your post indicates wrongdoing by Mrs Clinton, far less criminal action. This is the same old farrago of innuendo and accusation, nothing more. All smoke. No fire.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join