It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Kadzik is a mole

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

People would be horrified to know how deep the corruption really goes. This really isn't Democrat vs. Republican. It's Globalists vs everyone else. And they've hedged their bets by owning both sides...that's the real reason why this is rigged.

And if you don't think they will fight to protect their turf, then you've got a rude awakening coming....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

does anyone who makes decisions fear the precedent that ignoring the crime involved with unsecured classified docs sets? I can't imagine some E6 admin guy getting UCMJ action for leaving a paper copy of a confidential briefing on his desk after all this. Yet, the security still needs to be paramount. It's just such a slimy con job that is so in your face, you can't help but feel and taste the slime. Yuk.

The favors need to stop. Justice needs to be something we respect, not joke about.

sorry to vent on you. Just frustrated. Keep safe.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: TomLawless
I'm afraid that the only way Hillary can be stopped is through the election. The people are the only line of defense. Too bad all of this is coming out so late.

The entire system is compromised. No justice will be done.

Notice how Congress is strangely quiet on all the corruption???? I've seen Grassley and Gowdy out talking about it but very few others.

There are four to five good guys in Government right now. Paul, Grassley, and Gowdy, along with Jim Jordan seemingly having the most clout.

Those guys need to get out there and make some noise in a substantive way. Whining about it on Fox is not getting it done.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I also heard from a close relative that in their Friday meeting last week someplace in northern VA that the anger and incredulity was 'palpable' in the room - and their area of expertise isn't even really related to this particular situation.

Just adding to say that a lot of people spend their careers working their butts off in SCIFS, away from family for hours / days / weeks / months and then smacked in the face when their 'leaders' are treated totally differently than they would be.

It is a very different life for career folks living in the DMV vs. the connected elite sitting in their mansions in Great Falls, Bethesda, and Northwest DC...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm afraid that the only way Hillary can be stopped is through the election. The people are the only line of defense. Too bad all of this is coming out so late.

The entire system is compromised. No justice will be done.

Notice how Congress is strangely quiet on all the corruption???? I've seen Grassley and Gowdy out talking about it but very few others.

There are four to five good guys in Government right now. Paul, Grassley, and Gowdy, along with Jim Jordan seemingly having the most clout.

Those guys need to get out there and make some noise in a substantive way. Whining about it on Fox is not getting it done.

But there are legions of "good guys" who are behind the scenes working for the DoD and etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

People would be horrified to know how deep the corruption really goes. This really isn't Democrat vs. Republican. It's Globalists vs everyone else. And they've hedged their bets by owning both sides...that's the real reason why this is rigged.

And if you don't think they will fight to protect their turf, then you've got a rude awakening coming....

that's the part that is bleeding through and likely the worst. It's like fighting in Bagdad. The enemy looks just like the innocent locals you are trying to save. The room for error is huge and the chance to make the right decisions are few.

It's time for some serious change. I just hope there is a few folks with integrity left up there. Integrity and a set of brass balls.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

it would be crazy to think that everyone just ignores this.....unless.........

Yea, I think the infestation is really, really bad. Like cockroaches filling the walls bad.

drain the #ing swamp.

Im from the deep South originally. Did you know that way back when, and sometimes now, when a house gets so infested with vermin its toxic and the only way to take care of the problem is to seal it up.. and catch it on fire. You burn it to the ground, haul away the debris and build upon the spot something new. Something that prevents the infestation from occurring in the first place.
Im positive my comments are usually not understood. Mainly because I dont care really and that I find some sick amusement with messing with certain folks. I may word it for maximum opportunity for being taken personally.. on purpose sometimes.. but I mean exactly that my country that i love so deeply must be saved from the vermin thats infesting it. Youre perfectly right with the cockroaches filling the walls.. hidden toxicity.

your point is crystal clear and on point.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And I'm sure anyone who has been in Iraq, Afghanistan, or even Benghazi would agree when I say that sometimes the only way to know the terrorist from the locals is to wait to see who is shooting at whom. It's the same with these moles... Except they didn't count on Wikileaks.

The thing is...it isn't just Wikileaks who has it. If the Russians have it, then ever major state also has it because their state sponsored hackers are just as good...friends and foes alike. Then there's the hacktivists....Anonymous and the others. Guccifer was an average hacker and was still able to get into the server. There are many others who have far better skills.... There's any number of places these emails could be....

The DNC and others really underestimated their potential exposure.... However, they learned their lesson and now EVERYONE is terrified of putting anything sensitive in email. (Hello...welcome to the rest of our world....)
edit on 2-11-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The DNC and others really underestimated their potential exposure.... However, they learned their lesson and now EVERYONE is terrified of putting anything sensitive in email. (Hello...welcome to the rest of our world....)

Poetic justice... the very laws they wanted to use on the rest of us can be used on them... and are.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It kind of blows my mind that these people treated classified information with less sensitivity than I would unclassified, procurement sensitive information... Truly mind-boggling...

Have these people ever heard of the Washington Post rule?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Great post OP and god bless Wikileaks!

Although I'm sure a copy of this email is somewhere in the 650,000 Wiener-grams and the FBI either already has it or will discover it soon, they wouldn't share it with the public as it's part of an active investigation. Or more likely multiple active criminal investigations.

Wikileaks on the other hand doesn't give a rat's ass about any of that - they want the truth out there. And it's because of them we already know so much.

I have to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of Wikileaks for a long time due to the nature of my work, but they've gained an awful lot of respect from me in the past few months.
edit on 11/2/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Are the rumours of the child trafficking found on Weiners computer true in your opinion?
Does it lead back to the clintons?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Are the rumours of the child trafficking found on Weiners computer true in your opinion?

In my opinion...no. But I'm also not working on the case.... The rumor about files being marked as "life insurance" are also untrue...in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

In my opinion...no. But I'm also not working on the case.... The rumor about files being marked as "life insurance" are also untrue...in my opinion.

Ditto... but I dont have a problem seeing Mr Weiner giving up his guts when looking for a deal with the Prosecutor.
What we have so far is troubling in the extreme to me... the certainty of more nefarious things is troubling. Im of the mind, some things need to be kept close to the vest even when draining that swamp and burning the house down.. SOME thngs arent for public consumption.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Ditto... but I dont have a problem seeing Mr Weiner giving up his guts when looking for a deal with the Prosecutor.
What we have so far is troubling in the extreme to me... the certainty of more nefarious things is troubling. Im of the mind, some things need to be kept close to the vest even when draining that swamp and burning the house down.. SOME thngs arent for public consumption.

That's true.

And because it's true it's a scathing indictment of these lowlife vermin.

What a sad time for my beloved country...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

However, they learned their lesson and now EVERYONE is terrified of putting anything sensitive in email. (Hello...welcome to the rest of our world....)

LOL, that's a bit funny. Those that grasp the bigger picture know that everything electronic is stored somewhere, legal or not. So nothing is above reproach. Us peeons have been mindful of that for quite a while.

Like posting an angry rant about your boss on facebook. Sure you can do it, but it's not a good idea at all.

edit on 2-11-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

However, they learned their lesson and now EVERYONE is terrified of putting anything sensitive in email. (Hello...welcome to the rest of our world....)

LOL, that's a bit funny. Those that grasp the bigger picture know that everything electronic is stored somewhere, legal or not. So nothing is above reproach. Us peeons have been mindful of that for quite a while.

Like posting an angry rant about your boss on facebook. Sure you can do it, but it's not a good idea at all.

Yeah, but they never in a million years considered it would be outed... That's what bugs me about Kadzik. He knew Podesta's emails were compromised.... Yet he never told Lynch that he could likely be outed as a mole for Hillary's campaign? Now the DOJ has even more egg on its face than before....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah, but they never in a million years considered it would be outed... That's what bugs me about Kadzik. He knew Podesta's emails were compromised.... Yet he never told Lynch that he could likely be outed as a mole for Hillary's campaign? Now the DOJ has even more egg on its face than before....

The DoJ and their interests need to be removed in order for .... well... order.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey Gyps,

What do you know of the "FBIanon" character that roused the folks over at 4chan recently?

Does anything he said hold water?

His basic premise was "Follow the foundation. It could bring down the house."

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Congress in general is laying low. Some day people will realize how much of the problem they are and go after them. At least I hope it is so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join