It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Kadzik is a mole

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: network dude

However, they learned their lesson and now EVERYONE is terrified of putting anything sensitive in email. (Hello...welcome to the rest of our world....)

LOL, that's a bit funny. Those that grasp the bigger picture know that everything electronic is stored somewhere, legal or not. So nothing is above reproach. Us peeons have been mindful of that for quite a while.

Like posting an angry rant about your boss on facebook. Sure you can do it, but it's not a good idea at all.

Yeah, but they never in a million years considered it would be outed... That's what bugs me about Kadzik. He knew Podesta's emails were compromised.... Yet he never told Lynch that he could likely be outed as a mole for Hillary's campaign? Now the DOJ has even more egg on its face than before....

The DoJ and their interests need to be removed in order for .... well... order.

That's why I said they need an independent counsel.

edit on 2-11-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Hey Gyps,

What do you know of the "FBIanon" character that roused the folks over at 4chan recently?

Does anything he said hold water?

His basic premise was "Follow the foundation. It could bring down the house."

Can't say I know him.

However, at great risk to opening my mouth and potentially destroying my businesses...I'll say I've done my best since last February to bring light on the Foundation and their dirty deeds.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hey Gyps,

What do you know of the "FBIanon" character that roused the folks over at 4chan recently?

Does anything he said hold water?

His basic premise was "Follow the foundation. It could bring down the house."

Can't say I know him.

However, at great risk to opening my mouth and potentially destroying my businesses...I'll say I've done my best since last February to bring light on the Foundation and their dirty deeds.

Just talk in riddles like I do. People think youre deranged, but a few get it. I know my audience. LMAO!!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'm sure I appreciate whatever it is you do. Even if I don't know it!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I think you're super bad ass. Wonder what the says about me.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I think you're super bad ass. Wonder what the says about me.

That youre hopelessly insane, but by joining the club you get a nice satin jacket and a fishing priest.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nice.....When do I get a tatted up Betty Paige look alike fawning over me?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

A Justice Department spokesman, though, downplayed the significance of Kadzik’s 2015 email, saying it was “about public information” and sent “in his personal capacity, not during work hours.”

“He wasn’t communicating via official channels because it wasn’t official business,” Kevin Lewis told FoxNews.com. “He wasn’t emailing as ‘Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik.’”

Lewis, who would not characterize the substance of the email, said officials in the department do not typically provide campaign advice.

“It is not department practice to provide any strategic guidance to any campaign,” said Lewis, who did not answer when asked if Kadzik’s behavior was acceptable to the Justice Department.

Justice Department Appears to Excuse Peter Kadzik’s ‘Heads Up’ to Presidential Campaign

Looks like the DOJ doesn't care about the appearance of impropriety anymore.... They feel like they are untouchable.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The Politicization of Federal Government Agencies under this Current President and Administration is Unprecedented in American History . Considering the Impact that has had on the Idea that Government Agencies Should be Impartial in order to do their Jobs within Legal Definitions , I personally Feel that Congress should Consider New Legislation in order to Reign in this Destructive Practice . I will be Writing a Letter to my Congressman to Suggest just that , and I hope at Least some of my Fellow Americans will Follow Suit . Without the American Public Reacting , and showing their Displeasure for such Behavior , it Will Continue to have a Negative Effect on their Ability to Govern in an Unbiased way in the Future .
edit on 6-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join