It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Kadzik is a mole

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Of course I don't think this is any surprise to the FBI, Congress, or anyone else. There's a HUGE question about whether Lynch herself should have to recuse herself. But at the very least, Peter Kadzik should be removed from the investigation as he clearly has a conflict of interest.

I think they need to bring in independent counsel.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on Wed Nov 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey Gypsy
LTNS!

Yes, draining that swamp is slow going. At least its been started.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm afraid that the only way Hillary can be stopped is through the election. The people are the only line of defense. Too bad all of this is coming out so late.

The entire system is compromised. No justice will be done.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Of course I don't think this is any surprise to the FBI, Congress, or anyone else. There's a HUGE question about whether Lynch herself should have to recuse herself. But at the very least, Peter Kadzik should be removed from the investigation as he clearly has a conflict of interest.

I think they need to bring in independent counsel.

Nice find!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
KAZIK RESIGN NOW!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I'm afraid that the only way Hillary can be stopped is through the election. The people are the only line of defense. Too bad all of this is coming out so late.

The entire system is compromised. No justice will be done.

Notice how Congress is strangely quiet on all the corruption???? I've seen Grassley and Gowdy out talking about it but very few others.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Props to Julian....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My point is that Kadzik HAD to have known this would come out.... He knew what he had sent to Podesta and that Podesta's emails were compromised by Wikileaks.

So...is he just that arrogant? Or is this in the bag in such a way that he feels immune from any backlash?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

See title of email "Additional chances for mischief"

Indeed, he needs to recuse himself immediately.

An in depth article here;
www.washingtontimes.com...

And here:
www.breitbart.com...

His superior should also recuse herself, Bill and Loretta on a Plane....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My point is that Kadzik HAD to have known this would come out.... He knew what he had sent to Podesta and that Podesta's emails were compromised by Wikileaks.

So...is he just that arrogant? Or is this in the bag in such a way that he feels immune from any backlash?

Well....he does state the foia went in and would likely make them release in 2016...guess they may have been trying to avoid having them come out just before Election.

This whole race and all of the pieces falling into place at the right time just has my conspiracy brain writhing at the thought this was planned long ago and timing for everything was worked out in concert for this exact moment to happen as it has.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'd be afraid to know how deep the corruption actually is. We can see it, we can read the e-mails, we can try to explain why the private server thing is more than just bad judgement, but the reality is, there are just a whole bunch of idiots who would rather not think or worry. They just want to plug their ears and go on as they did before.

This is so close to being blown open, but if these boneheads don't pull their heads out of their asses, it will just fade back into the woodwork as it's been for years and years. It's got to be even more frustrating to look at these things from the inside. If you want to borrow some rose colored glasses, I have a few members here in mind for you to ask.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
BTW, it's good to see you around.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As usual, the fox is guarding the hen house.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What's as bad as these asshole doing this snip is the other assholes letting them do it!

Where the F are our representatives on this?

Why in the nine hells is this even tolerated?

Anyone in congress who is not standing on their desk screaming about this is just as bad as if they were helping it along.

This kind of thing keeps up, and Hillary will have more to worry about than a crowd shouting, "Lock her up," she'll have to worry about a crowd turning on her in public.

Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sez to me that Lynch didn't know he was a Hillary mole.

Edit: which doesn't say much for Lynch.
edit on 2-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

it would be crazy to think that everyone just ignores this.....unless.........

Yea, I think the infestation is really, really bad. Like cockroaches filling the walls bad.

drain the #ing swamp.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
BTW, it's good to see you around.

Thanks...I was with Comey right after he gave her a pass the first time. He was very defensive and a lot of the "rank and file" were very angry. I was appalled at his skewed reasoning in our conversation which was different from what he stated publicly. Privately he was saying "I dont' want my office or our organization to be used to influence an election..." Of course, justice is supposed to be blind. The fact that the individual is running for office shouldn't matter. Illegal is illegal.

But in hindsight, I couldn't help but chuckle that he chose to reopen the investigation NOW within 10 days of the election. My guess is that he will be happy those words were never made public.

Even more ironic....I was with the FBI all day last Friday when Comey announced he was reopening the case. The room was very tense and you could tell that not a single Agent wanted to say what they really felt.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think that's why none of her rally schedules have the actual city or venue they are being held....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

it would be crazy to think that everyone just ignores this.....unless.........

Yea, I think the infestation is really, really bad. Like cockroaches filling the walls bad.

drain the #ing swamp.

Im from the deep South originally. Did you know that way back when, and sometimes now, when a house gets so infested with vermin its toxic and the only way to take care of the problem is to seal it up.. and catch it on fire. You burn it to the ground, haul away the debris and build upon the spot something new. Something that prevents the infestation from occurring in the first place.
Im positive my comments are usually not understood. Mainly because I dont care really and that I find some sick amusement with messing with certain folks. I may word it for maximum opportunity for being taken personally.. on purpose sometimes.. but I mean exactly that my country that i love so deeply must be saved from the vermin thats infesting it. Youre perfectly right with the cockroaches filling the walls.. hidden toxicity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join