It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Watcher777

If this is indeed true, then their could very well be the same reaction in Britain, as it has gone down an almost identical path, with cronyism being the norm . The internet has little censorship, unlike the Murdoch owned MSM. So hope its true.

I had the exact same thought.

The paedophile aspect of all this Clinton lark will most likely link to/involve many paedo-perverts within the UK establishment, and even those of many other countries too.

My little flicker of hope has just turned to a flame.

This issue has always been THE conspiracy, it can take down the entire corrupt network.

The abuse of children across the globe by these sick psychopaths has gone on long enough and it is about damn time the intelligence agencies do their job.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

flipping between this article and one on reddit atm.

some really good stuff in both places, some speculation that is pretty crazy in putting certain things together.

I am not sure if I am allowed to link in such a way though...

Everyone knew what happened in the UK, we all watched it get covered up. If this is the real deal and they have the goods on this trash then it needs to come out NOW.

This should have been done a long time ago, the fact that it is only being done now tells me that those in positions to know must see the end game approaching

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I agree whole heartedly.

release it. Let the chips fall where they may. This goes to the darkest heart of it all and it is horribly sickening.

Time for the masses to wake up... completely.

It may be painful but that is part of growing up. Time for Humanity to take a good long look at itself in the mirror.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Only thing I can figure, is the insiders who are patriots, wanted to wait until they could present the evidence to the people...

It took the age of computers the advance of the internet, the development of quick acting social media, and the arrogance of those who have constructed this faux gov't...

if that makes sense... gather the dirt, let wikileaks slow leak how the corrupt work, how large the web of deceit goes... and when the folks understand the scope...

Bring down the hammer....

possible?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes I agree. Me and my wife were discussing the same over the weekend watching what was happening in south korea.

It was all too easy in the past to just have a couple suicides and the truth dies as well. Not anymore.

Free Assange, bring Snowden home. Show the world just how bad it really is. Sick of "the people aren't ready"

Of course they are not. because we are all in a state of arrested development. Time to break the trance

edit on 1-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Only thing I can figure, is the insiders who are patriots, wanted to wait until they could present the evidence to the people...

It took the age of computers the advance of the internet, the development of quick acting social media, and the arrogance of those who have constructed this faux gov't...

if that makes sense... gather the dirt, let wikileaks slow leak how the corrupt work, how large the web of deceit goes... and when the folks understand the scope...

Bring down the hammer....

possible?

It absolutely makes sense to this guy!

I have spent years researching the dark elite and the network they have built, specifically the past century. It has taught me of the evil that exists in the consciousness of man.

I have always remained optimistic simply because of my belief in the higher purpose of this world. To teach us about good and evil and give us the opportunity to choose either. Given that we live in this world of duality, I have also always believed that their is a benevolent network, working right along side the dark.

Your theory echo's the way I feel about it and this thread is a great example of it. I have never heard of Dr. Steve Pieczenek and upon looking at his information and his credentials one can clearly see this guy is the real deal. To top it off he has a network behind him!

We are in for some interesting times!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It may be painful but that is part of growing up. Time for Humanity to take a good long look at itself in the mirror.

Could not possibly agree more with this statement.

Reminds me of Carl Jung...

“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.”

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

yes!

This whole thing may have been birthed in darkness, but the evidence of it has been around for long enough. We own this too as a people. We became complacent. When people tried to warn us we rolled over and found something less disturbing to entertain ourselves.

We the people own part of the blame. We must be shaken from our collective coma. The whole world will be better off in the long run. We can never move forward as a species until we have pulled every last one of them from their dark hiding spaces and exposed them to light.

edit on 1-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

This is getting interesting...two opposing groups from the same agency, both have all the dirt on the politicians. One group will tell them this, and another the opposite. Some of the Politicians will still be squeaky clean, so they cant be coerced, and will do what their consciences, if they have one dictates. But most will see how it pans out so they can take a calculated risk and back the winner. The main thing now will be in avoiding chaos, financial and civil. The Banks who should have been held accountable after the last fiasco, were not, which means they are one of the groups that are controlling things. So we might be looking at some sort of crash to mask the present unfolding crisis. Its not only a lot of Clintons people who have committed "suicide", but a fair amount of high level Bankers as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Follow the money. The one's who own the money own the rich.

The FBI investigation into the "pardongate" of Marc Rich was in 2001 after he was pardoned in January of that year.

They must have known that was coming.. it was controversial even at the time it was done.

Right before that we had the dot com bubble burst which climaxed in march of 2000

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END OF '01

As JacKatMtn said, perhaps the FBI needed the technology to be in a better place. Not to mention that had to deal with an economic crisis on one end of the drama and a terrorist attack at the other. To try and bring it all to light then could have really made things unravel. However, they now have the tech to easily reach us all and momentum is on their side.

The documents the FBI release today show Comey was there for both the Marc Rich saga and this one. I don't see how that helps him to make that part public except he has either lost control of his agents or at this point it's every rat for himself.

I have no doubts if this all really is exposed there will be a good number of republicans who go down as well.

2 sides 1 coin.

edit on 1-11-2016 by akira131 because: another thought

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

flipping between this article and one on reddit atm.

I've posted links to reddit before. In any case, I'd like to see it. So if you don't post it, would you PM it to me please?

Reddit is terribly one-sided in their politics forum.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think the market will collapse, which will be painful for the folks... but more painful for those who have made hay on the inflated market...

There is no way in hades that the speculative stock market should be breaking records, while the regular citizens are being punished by ACA, low wages, and no employment opportunities...

The folks are already suffering, trying to get by... we are living this now...

Those who have lived HIGH ON THE HOG of market manipulation, speculation.. will be the one's who will suffer...

I can't wait to see Wall Street collapse when their house of cards can't hold the weight of truth.

IT won't affect me so much, I already have to pinch pennies to get by... they will have to pinch millions...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is amazing. I hope that it is true.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: akira131
release it. Let the chips fall where they may. :

Absolutely this; I tire of stories and allegations.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

My head is spinning with this, and to think that all that Wiki info was coming from within the gov is just mind blowing....

"I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom." Bob Dylan

dX

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes it does look like this is really happening. On Reddit and 4chan, they think they have figured out that the FBI needs Americans to make the right FOIA request (likely regarding the Clinton Foundation)

FBI HINTING AT FOIA FOR EXPLOSIVES SOLD ON DARK NET

We need FOIA requests around explosives (missiles?) sold over the dark net, potentially by the administration. That's what the FBI's tweets are about!! Evidence: * Rand Paul has alluded to gun smuggling by the administration many times before, from/through Libya * This administration has admitted to gun running before - see Fast & Furious * FBI posted www.fbi.gov... a few hours ago with a link to www.fbi.gov... (Preet Bharara) but more damning THE IMAGE IN THE RELEASE HAS EXPLOSIVES HIGHLIGHTED -- www.fbi.gov... FBI let us know we need 3 FOIA requests to go public with documents so everyone can see. Who's brave enough to take them on with me?

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Steve Pieczenik is a FAVORITE guest of the one, and only...

Alex Jones.

He also was a CFR member.

And has RAND Corp ties.

He ALSO believes Sandy Hook was a hoax.

OBVIOUS cointelpro is obvious.

edit on 2-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Steve Pieczenik is a FAVORITE guest of the one, and only...

Alex Jones.

He also was a CFR member.

And has RAND Corp ties.

He ALSO believes Sandy Hook was a hoax.

OBVIOUS cointelpro is obvious.

Does he believe it was a hoax or that it was staged?
edit on 2-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

That fits right in line with the evidence.

Former CFR - quit because of the anti-american globalism
Former assistant speaker under Kissinger - resigned and didn't finish term because of what he learned

Sandy Hook - Obviously a staged event or hoax

Sorry you haven't yet been awakened by truth.

AAC

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Interesting stuff...

...but you guys are reading a bit too much into this. His Wikipedia page reads like it was edited by him.

Is there truth to what he is saying in the videos, including the one linked at Drudge? Possibly. But keep a handle on your glee for the time being.

Don't just cop to a narrative because it fits what you are hoping is true. If it seems possible it may contain truth? Take the piece, and put it on the card table where the puzzle you're putting together is laid out... and keep gathering pieces.

Wait until the picture has sharper edges, then snap the pieces together... and the edges and image just might start to form a picture. But don't take one piece of a 400 piece puzzle, and call it the completed puzzle. It's not.

Gather the pieces... be patient... the puzzle will come together.

Incidentally... William Binney said MONTHS ago that he suspected that American Intel might be the source of the information being "leaked/hacked". So, this isn't a new narrative. Ed Snowden said months ago he believed there was another whistleblower inside the NSA.

It is fair to say, there's a whole crap ton of really pissed off career FBI agents. Time will tell, right?
edit on 2-11-2016 by dasman888 because: zombie gerbils

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join