It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Coup and Counter Coup Revealed by Dr Steve Pieczenik

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: tweetie

Trump now receives daily classified intelligence briefing, the same that Obama gets, known as "the book". makes me wonder if it was just a courtesy, or if there was something heavy in his first classified briefing, because he looked overwhelmed.

OMG, this is the video they promised of Trump grabbing a pussy!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Proud of my countrymen and thankful we still have a country.
USA USA USA

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The only thing that would sort this mess out, is transparent government, they are not there to be lobbied and bought, they are there to make laws for the good of the tax paying American people. But at the moment it seems they are just a load of self serving thugs helping themselves. Now they are getting found out, they will do anything but the right thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The obvious collusion of mainstream media has led to all kinds of new suspicion for me.

Like: why is there basically nothing real on the air about Standing Rock, still? Are they hoping if they ignore it until DJT takes office or perhaps just before to swell the well planned/funded ranks for inaug day, they can immediately blame it on him somehow? Esp. if one of his corps holds some $ interest in it (he has some energy investments I believe)?

The actual depth and breadth of the corruption in government is so overwhelming that I wonder if it is actually impossible for any person to address -- even with a genuinely dedicated group to help -- especially with the media against him, and them doing everything they can to turn and incite the population against him, and not only the whole left side of sitting government officials, but probably half the right too -- since the majority of these people are corporatists.

RC

(post by Invicid removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo

That's the problem, the chaos in cleaning it up, would require marshal law, which wouldn't worry them at all as long as the top military brass was their men , that begs the big question "How loyal are the troops to the top brass?"

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

NAZIs, Definately NAZIs.

And I think it's Every Week for the next 7 weeks.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well if it had really been Russia it would have been ATS breaking the story....you know we are just a Russian propaganda fake new site

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Or you DON'T know what a Nazi is....HOWS your Chinese?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Bro, nothing would make me happier than to see both of them go down but we are nearly two months past this story and what has happened? Nothing. So...back to actions speaking louder than words...

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Has anyone researched this in connection with Q?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Bump

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join