It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Nuclear Plant Leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.michigan.gov...
then
www.detnow.com...

First they get the safty award then they have a leak inside the building, doesnt say weather and of the stuff got outside of the plant, also if this place can get a award then what does that say about the safty of these places.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
DTE energy are real asholes. If you cant pay your bill they treat you like a terrorist. Then they sick a nasty collection agency after you for being only two weeks late. The collection agency is run by people who cant speak english and they call you like 5 times a day. I actually had to throw away my cell phone and get a new number. (I was laid off).

I would like to go to one of the owners family get togethers and make the sob drink some of his river water, then shove a gieger counter up his as.

They are sick disgusting ruthless uncompassionate people.

Oh yea I live in west michigan and guess what??? Not one single mention of this leak in any of our media. local or national. I guess micheal jackson is more of a threat to people than seeping radioactive toxic waste.

Viva Mcviegh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Realy... no mention at all! Well it doesnt surprise me, also there was no follow up storey on this stating if anything got into the surounding area, how far away do you live from the plant?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
about 3 hours west in west michigan.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Kinda pisses me off that there was no coverage on this, it is kinda big.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If its inside the plant they can prob. fix it before any real damage happens so its not THAT big of a deal.

If it starts getting outside, this will be HUGE!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if there were to be a disaster, i'd hope the government would first try to save the car manufacturing plants, second save 8 mile, then tell the citizens to leave.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Still, the fact that anything can go wroung and have a leak in a Nucular power plant is serious stuff, it said 75 gallons per min. THAT IS A LOT!

new topics

top topics

join