It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So, STILL no evidence that the email has anything to do with Hillary Clinton.

This is going to be EPICALLY humorous when it all blows up in your faces again!

Technically correct:

A senior law enforcement official said that tens of thousands of emails belonging to Ms. Abedin were on Mr. Weiner’s laptop, which the F.B.I. had obtained as part of its investigation into Mr. Weiner. About a month ago, a person familiar with the investigation said, F.B.I. agents seized the laptop as well as Mr. Weiner’s iPad and cellphone.

Mr. Comey said in his letter to Congress that he did not know how long it would take to review the emails. Law enforcement officials said they did not know whether any were duplicates of emails discovered in the earlier investigation.

NY Times

The emails are Abedin's so technically you are correct, they are not Clinton's. Unless there are some between Clinton and Abedin which has not be stated or denied.

HOWEVER, if they were just Abedin's emails and not related to Hilary and the Server it is very highly unlikely the FBI would not have made the announcement they did. There is MOST LIKELY (yet not proven) something incriminating and or classified in those emails.

I find it interesting that according to the NY Times article states the laptop was seized about a month ago yet they do not know how long it will take to review or how many, if any, are duplicate emails.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
and yet Trump voters don't know s**t from shinola, about Trump's financial dealings, his taxes, his claimed wealth, his foreign connections, his donations, his Slovenian communist father-in-law, etc.....

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: mkultra11
People are just going to have accept that Hillary/Clinton are probably the most corrupt politicians to ever hold office, run for office in our nation's history and stop vehemently defending her. Its al her own and her campaign teams fault, not yours. Just let it go, let the chips fall where they may.

Not even close.

Two Bushes ran. A Nixon.

Both Clintons taken together have nothing on those master criminals.

30000 emails versus 22 MILLION.

And yet only one out of all the ones you mentioned has been impeached...Bill Clinton....one of only 2 Presidents in history to have such an honor....

Was Bill Clinton actually impeached?

Yes....He and Andrew Johnson are the only two Presidents in history to have that distinction.

No, he wasn't. He was acquitted in the Senate.

Grph, 'impeachment' is a process. So yes, Bill Clinton was impeached. But, he was not convicted.

That's like saying he being charged proves that one is guilty, even though the decision was not guilty.

Actually, you're right. Impeachment is the official bringing of charges of "high crimes and misdemeanors.'

So, yes. He was charged but acquitted.

Technically you and the other poster are correct.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Where's the positive Republican outlook on LBGT?

Oh ya, now instead of equality laws being made, you're creating anti-gay legislation.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Technically correct is still correct.

Your rejoinder is all conditional and theoretical.

The emails are not related to HIllary Clinton. It is not unlikely that the FBI would fail to take up ANYTHING related to the EMAIL SERVER. Which is why Comey very clearly referenced THE SERVER in his letter to Congress.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

People are just going to have accept that Hillary/Clinton are probably the most corrupt politicians to ever hold office, run for office in our nation's history and stop vehemently defending her. Its al her own and her campaign teams fault, not yours. Just let it go, let the chips fall where they may.

Not even close.

Two Bushes ran. A Nixon.

And yet only one out of all the ones you mentioned has been impeached...Bill Clinton....one of only 2 Presidents in history to have such an honor....

Yes....He and Andrew Johnson are the only two Presidents in history to have that distinction.

Are you serious? You don't think Clinton was impeached? I will just disregard every post you have ever made now...

I'll be glad to have you ignore my posts so I won't have to respond to your usually irrational and baseless commentary, but I was just coming back to make the post that technically you are correct.

The Bill of Impeachment is the official charges. Clinton was acquitted of the charges, in other words FOUND INNOCENT.

But you were correct and I was incorrect about the technicality of Impeachment. He was charged on 2 of 4 counts. The others failed in the House, and he was acquitted in the Senate.

Feel better? Can I still benefit from your ignoring my posts?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The emails are not related to HIllary Clinton. It is not unlikely that the FBI would fail to take up ANYTHING related to the EMAIL SERVER. Which is why Comey very clearly referenced THE SERVER in his letter to Congress.

Do the words 'Hillary Clinton' appear anywhere in that letter to Congress?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Not even close.

Two Bushes ran. A Nixon.

Grph, 'impeachment' is a process. So yes, Bill Clinton was impeached. But, he was not convicted.

That's like saying he being charged proves that one is guilty, even though the decision was not guilty.

Actually, you're right. Impeachment is the official bringing of charges of "high crimes and misdemeanors.'

So, yes. He was charged but acquitted.

Technically you and the other poster are correct.

I gave you a star for that post as you acknowledged we are correct re: impeachment.

I appreciate that trait in people. Everyone gets it wrong sometimes, the key is to acknowledge it.

That's integrity.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The perjury charge failed with 45 senators voting "guilty" and 55 senators voting "not guilty". The obstruction of justice charge failed with 50 senators voting "guilty" and 50 senators voting "not guilty". In both cases, a two-thirds majority of 67 senators would have been required for conviction.

All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted "not guilty" on both charges.
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, Cheryl Mills was his lawyer.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
and yet Trump voters don't know s**t from shinola, about Trump's financial dealings, his taxes, his claimed wealth, his foreign connections, his donations, his Slovenian communist father-in-law, etc.....

And I know as a Solider 2004-2013, I technically worked for her!

Never met or worked for Donald! have you?

How do you know wha you know?

Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Syria ...blame Donald for being smart

He followed the laws the gov produced

Time for something New!!!!!

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yup

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

You would be broke if you worked for Donald. The point is to lift Donald.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well, actually its "Secretary Clinton's" and the words that follow those two are "personal email server."

EMAIL SERVER.

This is not hard.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The perjury charge failed with 45 senators voting "guilty" and 55 senators voting "not guilty". The obstruction of justice charge failed with 50 senators voting "guilty" and 50 senators voting "not guilty". In both cases, a two-thirds majority of 67 senators would have been required for conviction.

All 45 Democrats in the Senate voted "not guilty" on both charges.
en.wikipedia.org...

BTW, Cheryl Mills was his lawyer.

By the way, he was acquitted. Are you suggesting that he vote in the House wasn't partisan? LOL

Next.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yup

Um the point he made was it's about the server. The only point in that document Hillary is mentioned, is in the aspect of naming whos server it was. "Secretary Clinton's Personal Email Sever"...

You understand Timmy's basketball isn't Timmy?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I get it wrong more than some. The only thing that matters to me here are facts.

If I misstate the facts, even technically in this case, I have ZERO problems admitting it.

Impeachment is the bringing of the charges, the trial is held in the Senate, and there, Bill Clinton was acquitted.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

EMAIL SERVER.

This is not hard.

Right... So the server is going to get indicted then I see.

I can't wait to see that server testify on the stand to congress!

edit: such a naughty server, good thing it's not running for president
edit on 10/29/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

What "evidence" points to hoarding?

Tens of thousands of emails, which according to
Huma Abedin signed OF109, she was illegally storing
them after her departure from State. There are other
implications if any of the material is sensitive, or classified.

Comey stated clearly that he didn't know what was in them, apparently the agents investigating have to retrieve emails from the CLinton server for comparison ... so what "evidence" are you referring to?

Each email has not been examined, but under the court ordered subpoena
they were able to obtain the device, search and determine there was sufficient
evidence to link it to the FBI investigation of Clinton's use of a private server.

edit on 29-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join