It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Footage Of Operation High Jump With Hitler!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: joshuaislord

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess there was no reason to HOAX a fake Moon landing, since the technology was available, even before the 1960's. Was probably even more refined by 1967.

We can't get to the moon. its physically impossible, the moon isn't what we're taught it is.
We can't get to the "moon" today and we sure couldn't back in the 60's.

So how did we get rock samples back? Or place the reflectors that countless people have verified are there?

Go watch "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon" only about 45 minutes. And part 2 called "Astronauts gone wild"

After you watch those your eyes will be opened to how ridiculous those moon landing photos are.
And how did they even film the lunar module landing? Was there another module above it filming?
Why did other countries take their own trip up their and knock the american flag that we placed up there?
The moon is bright at night, but in the pictures the dirt was a dull gray.
Also many articles were published saying that many of those lunar rocks were petrified wood. look it up

Anyways in "Astronauts gone wild" only 2 of all the apollo 11 astronauts swore on the bible that they went. All the others ran like girls
edit on 27-10-2016 by JJjumpman23 because: numerous mis-spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: childoffather

Why does the video end before it's over?

I was really into it too....

Yeah, that upset me too, I was really into it too. Maybe they will release the second half. I will post it here if they ever do. Sorry, I know.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJjumpman23

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: joshuaislord

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess there was no reason to HOAX a fake Moon landing, since the technology was available, even before the 1960's. Was probably even more refined by 1967.

We can't get to the moon. its physically impossible, the moon isn't what we're taught it is.
We can't get to the "moon" today and we sure couldn't back in the 60's.

So how did we get rock samples back? Or place the reflectors that countless people have verified are there?

Go watch "A funny thing happened on the way to the moon" only about 45 minutes. And part 2 called "Astronauts gone wild"

After you watch those your eyes will be opened to how ridiculous those moon landing photos are.
And how did they even film the lunar module landing? Was there another module above it filming?
Why did other countries take their own trip up their and knock the american flag that we placed up there?
The moon is bright at night, but in the pictures the dirt was a dull gray.
Also many articles were published saying that many of those lunar rocks were petrified wood. look it up

Anyways in "Astronauts gone wild" only 2 of all the apollo 11 astronauts swore on the bible that they went. All the others ran like girls

I heard they used rocks from Antarctica.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JJjumpman23

So none of the astronauts saw alien spacecraft on the moon then!

Good luck Mr. Gorksy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join