It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Footage Of Operation High Jump With Hitler!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone. This was on my youtube feed today and thought I would share it and maybe get some feedback. Thru all my years of paranormal and alien spaceship research and experiences, I came to the conclusion that it was all man made. After watching this video, I am even more convinced of them being man made. There is so much technology they aren't telling us.Well, I hope you get a chance to view this and let me know what you think. Are they man made?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-10-2016 by childoffather because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: childoffather

They knew about the technology were using right now in the 50's and 60's.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I guess there was no reason to HOAX a fake Moon landing, since the technology was available, even before the 1960's. Was probably even more refined by 1967.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

They knew about the technology were using right now in the 50's and 60's.

I have heard the public are ten years behind what they know technologically. 40 to 60 years ago...we have come a long way baby. Not sure about the moon landing though. lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I guess there was no reason to HOAX a fake Moon landing, since the technology was available, even before the 1960's. Was probably even more refined by 1967.

That's not true.

We don't understand the dynamics of space so what we can do outside of the atmosphere and inside of the atmosphere we have no idea.

How the moonlanding was a hoax we also do not understand. It could be a coverup of some sort or another.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Have you ever thought of what people would do if they found out what they do with our tax money here in the US? I mean really, how stupid would that be?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

factor the exponential growth of tech into the equation and start from the early 1930's instead of the 90's.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That's not true.

We don't understand the dynamics of space so what we can do outside of the atmosphere and inside of the atmosphere we have no idea.

How the moonlanding was a hoax we also do not understand. It could be a coverup of some sort or another.

Or a distraction...hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

factor the exponential growth of tech into the equation and start from the early 1930's instead of the 90's.

Well, it appears that all the Third Reich, along their best scientists, went to Antarctica. Operation paperclip brought many german scientists here and I believe control area 51. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
so admiral byrd went into a hole in the snow, with hardly any sun to see warm tropical plants and a tropical climate. ?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The video is about Russian seeing Annunaki in Antarctica and has everything from the spear of destiny to commonly seen war footage.

Where exactly is the footage of highjump?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

The video is about Russian seeing Annunaki in Antarctica and has everything from the spear of destiny to commonly seen war footage.

Where exactly is the footage of highjump?

It was the scenes of planes being taken down. It was reported that lives were lost and planes.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Why does the video end before it's over?

I was really into it too....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ah okay, gotcha I just saw a random naval battle. Any way to confirm this footage is from high jump? Do we have it any where else or only this documentary?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Vid cuts off before it's over.

What's up with that?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found an old thread on this...

ATS thread

Likewise, there is the lack of information on the existence of the US Navy destroyer 'Murdoch' in the testimony recounted by pilot 'John Sireson' in his description of the flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd's fleet (testimony taken from an interview by the late pioneering American researcher Leonard Stringfield).

The consensus in that thread is that it is bunk.
edit on 26-10-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

We can't get to the moon. its physically impossible, the moon isn't what we're taught it is.
We can't get to the "moon" today and we sure couldn't back in the 60's.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshuaislord

We can't get to the moon. its physically impossible, the moon isn't what we're taught it is.
We can't get to the "moon" today and we sure couldn't back in the 60's.

So how did we get rock samples back? Or place the reflectors that countless people have verified are there?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Why does the video end before it's over?

I was really into it too....

What he said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join