It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Know The Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Even in terms of channeling those nine Deities still represented elemental aspects of corpus Horus, the underlying principles of his physical and spiritual nature, this extending to humanity as a whole. so in effect you'd be talking about channeling that which you already are which makes no sense, getting in touch with yourself is fine but needn't involve chatting to the constituent parts, those simply aren't the sort of Deities that could be channeled, only experienced through life itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My friend,

I hardly know what to say.

Mixing bits and pieces of Jacques (a man you've never met) with pieces of a myth (the John Lennon material) added in some Uri Geller (who Jacques tested with mixed results) and then add in material from the stargate conspiracy and the professional intelligence asset psyop guy Puharic and then conflate all this with the "enniad" and sprinkle on top a dangerous invitation to become posessed by hypithetical native plasma entities.

All that to "save the world"?

Kev

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Well I am flattered, but no. I didn't play with the minutemen, I have never been to Rendlesham Forest giving those people radiation poisoning, I wasn't playing helicopter during the Vietnam wars, didn't blow up the spacex rocket, or abducted John Lennon and gave him the egg...

Why are you so stuck on Horus? Egyptian mythology is one of many. The essence is: religions and ufology are talking about the same thing. That's the point.

Information is the underlying fabric of the universe. Clouds of information form a kind of personality in time. They don't refer to themselves as beings, but they're self aware, acting agents. That's alien to us. Beings we can't fully understand, because we are biological entities, they are informational entities. From a different dimension describes it pretty good.

I had times of high-strangeness, when I was in the middle of a thunderstorm while 3meters further the sun was shining. That's what I am talking about. The communication aspect isn't really the impressive part, but it's what's available for everybody. It concerns all woo, really. Apparitions, coincidences, or synchronicities, what have you.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes.
You know I respect you, learned a lot through the inspiration you gave me, but maybe you remember what I kept saying since our discussion in the cafe? It's a big misunderstanding, a communication problem.

And you know as much as I do: we can't get rid of them, we can't defeat them, our only chance is to establish a symbiotic relationship.
End the fear, the wrong expectations, they're here with us at least since we developed a higher level of consciousness. You think about it as parasite and critters, but in reality, we are. They do perfectly fine on a void planet without atmosphere, the space between planets, or on suns, but our habitable space is extremely limited.

The problem is we can't leave the communication in the hands of extreme representatives of our species, just the power hungry and the "love & light" people. We need the voices of the middle people too.
They're powerful but not almighty. They are closer to the "information singularity" but not all knowing.

So yes, this is the alley I want to try. To keep peace. To let them know we need them to guard our peace. That the majority of us wants peace. How else could we let them know, if not through the way they contact us, through our minds?

But I am open to suggestions. Always. I just don't know what exactly your problem with my approach is? To someone who never saw a BT, or never gave birth to a soul that's just a myth too.
It might be dangerous, but we need as many as we can reach to take it from myth to experience. To common knowledge. Full forces for disclosure.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

Besides, aren't you the one who stated more than once "ufology is a religion"? Well I believe you're right. Just not as you thought.

And yes I am all over the place, taking bits and pieces of every "storyline" but it's not my fault that I don't think a single one has the right answer is it? I would hate to loose your respect just because I disagree.
A little bit.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm sticking to Horus because that is the cumulative expression of the Ennead that you brought up, the only Deity along with Hathor incarnate through humanity, our Divine nature, and none of the elements involved cause you to get up to the antics described in your opening paragraph, so to conflate the Egyptian Ennead with the weirdness of Nine Americans is were that problem lies.

Religious traditions in the broadest sense cover every aspect of life, they are how we relate to the Cosmos, they rarely concern themselves with unidentified flying objects, there are greater mysteries of life to be considered.

In raising questions of active intelligence you'd be introducing elements other than what was involved with the Egyptian Ennead, which obviously wasn't the be all and end all of Egyptian religion, but i was only concerned with addressing what i considered the misrepresentation or at best partial understanding of that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Sorry but that's entirely your conjecture. Nowhere in the OP did I mention Ennead, or Horus.
You may quote what you mean, but I was only using quotes about Uris nine.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Now that's a better response. From the heart. A modified version of that response would have made a great OP.

As it happens, i somewhat agree with you, on principle at least. Yes, our thoughts and feelings feedback into the control loop.

Yes, we don't want only the assholes and some very confused theosophist-like folks to be doing that.

But nobody, and that includes me, understands well enough about the nature of the "control loop subunits" to interface "perfectly correctly".

Anything short of perfectly correctly gets toxic pretty fast. Then you wind up like the members of the "stargate conspiracy" and even older units like the strange nomads from southern india who went to China. Or just go loony.

But on top of that...the other 7 billion people who are programmed by media, religion and UFOs give an overwhelming feedback.

It can't be countered.

Youd have to be a Ghandi. And most people aren't like the British anymore...you can't embarass people with superior morals and tea time etttiquett any more. They just shoot you or drop you out of a helucopter over the ocean.

I'm not saying do nothing.

But random bits of puzzle do not a completed puzzle make.

Imho.

Kev

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But the council of Nine in the Geller mythos was always understood to relate to the Egyptian Ennead, however if you wish to insist that it was nothing to do with that then we are in agreement.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

But random bits of puzzle do not a completed puzzle make.

And again you casually hand out the wisest words in this thread so far. Even sounds a bit like directly from Yodas mouth.
What does nature do? The second law of thermodynamics: strive for entropy. It's not about getting it right with the first strike, as many different experiences/answers as possible increase the probability of finding the key to this loop-lock.

Sure it gets messy for the freaks, but the specie cashes in the benefits, eventually. And nobody will die from it, most are unhappy anyways, so why not be the one jumping from the top of machu picchu to please the gods?

(Sorry for this impious metaphor/joke attempt)

If someone ends up with a toxic experience from my little experiment proposal, I take full responsibility and will do my best to offer comfort and relief.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No it does... but to be honest the only one insisting on anything is you. Do you have copyrights on that, or what? The impeccability in mythology?
It relates to mythology. Deal with it.
Or were you there and know exactly the source of these stories? Witnessed how Isis created Horus? (Who is still not part of the Ennead. 9)

And just to clarify, I don't see much Egyptian in their work. Just because they use 9, and name with a -yr in it doesn't make it so. 9 is pretty popular. You could just as well say The Order Of The Nine Angels is Egyptian.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

From the standpoint of the ecosystem that humans find themselves within, they serve their function no matter what their personal philosophies or life choices are.

Thats the ugly truth.

Imho humans need to become rational/emotionally wise and secular humanists first...and solve basic human problems.

Then, with all the crazy pressure stemmed on the human side (on the control loop interface)

THEN we'd have a fighting chance to circle back and research the "big picture" with clarity.

The assholes in charge fear that more than anything.

They keep throwing ancient aliens, spirituality, religion and "UFOs" at us to keep us distracted.

Kev

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Now it doesn't now it does now it's shouldn't now it should now it couldn't then it could now it wasn't but i'm good.

edit on Kpm1031299vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2631 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No they existed. But as you can read in your own link the nine refers to "nine principles of the universe yet together we are one"
Not nine Americans. The nine from all myths.

Funny to think about: the CIA knows since the 70s.

Bolding mine, as that's what my reply focuses on. Funny that you'd say that, cause that's when the real psychotronic stuff started heating up, pun intended. Now they've got fancier terms, like, synthetic telepathy, for instance, or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum, or S-quad or even Squad.
Yeah, that channeling thing is really spiritual in nature and is to help everyone.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have to say I agree with KPB about this.

If someone ends up with a toxic experience from my little experiment proposal, I take full responsibility and will do my best to offer comfort and relief.

Be careful who and what you invite into your consciousness. Your taking full responsibility, and trying to offer comfort and relief will do absolutely nothing for someone who ends up with incredible toxicity infecting their mind, and taking up real estate in their brain.....
This is dangerous stuff, and imho, should never be treated lightly. The resultant effects can be devestating.

Having said that, I agree completely with you that they're here, anyway, invited or not. And maybe the tack we ought to take is making nice, to prove we can play peacefully on the playground. But my problem with that is multifaceted. You mentioned earlier in your OP that if you ask specific questions, you should expect to be lied to, but these manifestations of spirits or whatever are trying to protect our "peace," because we're incapable as a species of being that way without them?

I just don't buy it. I think it's more like making us war with one another, to justify the need for their presence.....
After all, when we were living communally in caves, hunting, eating, living as a clan, it was quickly understood in a practical sense purely, no morals involved, that no one could afford the injuries or energy to fight one another, and still get the hunting to feed themselves seen to. But, I digress.

edit on 26-10-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

You might be interested to know, that the yoga practice i did on and off for 35 years (and which cooked my brain) amounted to inviting "guests" to various regions of my body (now whether the guests were real or imaginary is not even the point).

This sort of thing, if done with knowledge, rewires your brain and nervous system. And nobody, regardless of their supposed spiritual/occult/fringe science "credentials" really knows enough.

(And the "rewards" are usually marginal...you generally are terraforming your body for the use of "others").

This is why i don't share what i learned...too dangerous...i can't take responsibility for another person's brain.

Kev

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

You might be interested to know, that the yoga practice i did on and off for 35 years (and which cooked my brain) amounted to inviting "guests" to various regions of my body (now whether the guests were real or imaginary is not even the point).

This sort of thing, if done with knowledge, rewires your brain and nervous system. And nobody, regardless of their supposed spiritual/occult/fringe science "credentials" really knows enough.

(And the "rewards" are usually marginal...you generally are terraforming your body for the use of "others").

This is why i don't share what i learned...too dangerous...i can't take responsibility for another person's brain.

Kev

It may surprise you to know, KPB, that i've long ago sensed that capability and withholding about you for those very reasons. This is not a matter of levity, or to be taken lightly. Some of us are well aware of that. Once inviting something in, in this way, can be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to then be restored to what and whom you were, previously.....

I write primarily about such issues simply because I feel whatever this is, alien, technology, or even both or other possibities, it's not a situation to protect us, to foster our development as a species, or even acknowledge or appreciate "humanity." From my own experience, at least, it's simply an assimilation, an absorption, a hostile takeover of what humanity could truly be, if not being used for feedback in that control loop.....

But....lots of people label me eccentric, if not just outright crazy. The greatest lesson in my life has been to stand by your truth, your experience, and maintain your integrity, no matter what the cost. In other words, I won't make some "deal" with something assailing me in order to further its agenda with a reward and punishment scheme vis a vis, my brain, my consciousness, my psyche, or even my own true actions or the twisting of them.
Take care of yourself.
tetra

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The fact that we can look at other animals and see that those sea lions are pre evolved dolphins is proof that we are not alone in the universe. Because someone wanted us to see that it was not all evolution had it been we wouldn't have steps before the evolutionary destinations for species that we see today.

In other words dolphins would be the end of sea lions.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Are they responsible for all this new technology we have now?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

"...become secular humanists..." I'd add holistic and wholeheartedly say yes and amen to that! Sorry couldn't resist.
Secular frees us from all the fear, these unhealthy thoughts of looming doom. Especially in regards of our brain, it's counterproductive, either leads to complete helplessness, laying our fate in the hands of the unseen, or the self righteousness that comes with the believe to be special, chosen the centre of the universe and all that crap.

And I would only add holistic to humanism, because we are already influenced through our environment, not only other humans, food, the air, the sun, all of that plus much more is very important.
The goal has to be a healthy, person, someone as physically and mentally stable as possible.

Right now it's just so toxic because we make it so. Jealously watching over the scraps of truth we find instead of sharing and allowing it to develop. It always ends with "I'm chosen, god talks to me, I am your guru..." for most luckily not all.
Spirituality should be treated like a science, not occult and woo, separated from other disciplines, but integrating the answers we found elsewhere, like psychology.
Just accept that it's natural. It's there at some point in your life you'll have to deal with it, get over it. May it be in form of UFO, divinatory arts, ghosts, telepathy...
It's part of the consciousness deal.

I think it's adorable you have such a high opinion of your fellow humans. I could attempt to destroy that, talking about slavery, gladiators, pillaging knights, the almost complete extinction of neanderthals and other human races, human sacrifices, industrial killing and point towards the fact that it's only slightly getting better since the French revolution which was also pretty violent.
But instead I throw a mental smoochie at you

Just for further reference, from my experience, humans are more scary than anything not flesh and blood. Nobody ever died because he was praying wrong, except through the hands of another human.

I see more danger in all the good people talking with the other getting nailed to a cross. Loose all their edge from too much preaching love and light. Being mistreated and burned as witches.
But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

People give me a hard time for withholding information. I appreciate someone with the maturity to understand the necessity.

I myself cannot say for certain what is technology based and what is a natural phenomenon. The boundaries are blurry.

As for "Crazy"; destroying the planets life support systems qualifies more than expressing theories on ATS, and all 7 billion of us are contributing to that.

Kev

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join