It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Early Voters Report Voting Machine Manipulation In Texas!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Soros doesn't own US voting machines.

Period.

George Soros' Key Man Runs 'Smartmatic', an Elections Equipment & Software Contractor that will Count Votes for this US Presidential Election in 16 States

Mark Malloch-Brown is so proud of his service to George Soros that he boasts of it on the Voting Machine Company's website.

(Mark Malloch-Brown) chairs the Boards of a number of non-profit boards including ...the Open Society Foundation
voat.co...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Period.

Hmm.. a billionaire who can manipulate all kinds of policy, groups, and governments, but can't have a stake in a company that provides voting machines.

#mindblown

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Do you know that's a fraud?

If so, you're breaking T&C.

If not, you know now.

Oregon’s ballot did not omit Donald Trump. An image of what appeared to be a Donald Trump-less ballot was tweeted Friday by a self-admitted hoaxer, who later told a local TV station that his friend had edited the photo. Per Portland’s KGW, John Lussier initially wanted to see how the conservative Twittersphere would react. When his tweet was taken seriously and RTed hundreds of times, Lussier deleted it.

Fake Oregon Ballot

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Period.

Hmm.. a billionaire who can manipulate all kinds of policy, groups, and governments, but can't have a stake in a company that provides voting machines.

#mindblown

He doesn't.

I'm not talking about "could be" "might be" "I imagine that" ... I'm talking about REALITY.

George Soros doesn't own voting machines.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Firstly, which is it, a government mistake or fraud?

Secondly, it's one instance, where the lady now isn't sure if she made a mistake or not.

And thirdly, do you really think they'd rig the machines to show, on the screen, the vote changing?

If there's any rigging, the average Joe won't even know it.

edit on 26/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This wasn't done because of HUMAN error.......

Chambers County Clerk Heather Hawthorne told Breitbart Texas Tuesday morning that all electronic voting was temporarily halted until her office completes a “software update” on ES&S machines that otherwise “omit one race” when a straight ticket option is selected for either major party. The Texas 14th Court of Appeals race was reported to be the contest in which voters commonly experienced the glitch.

www.breitbart.com...

So, how do you explain this? If this is happening in Texas, what makes you think it isn't, or won't happen in other parts of the country? So, if electronic machines are making "mistakes" and people start getting suspicious, the staff can blame it on a software glitch. Does this sound plausible after all we know about Smartmatic and Hart InterCivic electronic balloting machines?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Period.

George Soros' Key Man Runs 'Smartmatic', an Elections Equipment & Software Contractor that will Count Votes for this US Presidential Election in 16 States

Mark Malloch-Brown is so proud of his service to George Soros that he boasts of it on the Voting Machine Company's website.

(Mark Malloch-Brown) chairs the Boards of a number of non-profit boards including ...the Open Society Foundation
voat.co...

Soros doesn't own it.

The guy that does own it serves on a Board in one of Soros many organizations.

That's the closest that "connection" gets.

Also, Smartmatic is not involved in this election in 2016.

easy to see how this one spun out of control, because there is a (tenuous, mundane) connection between Soros and the London-based technology company. The company’s actual owner, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, sits on one of the boards of the Open Society Foundations, a philanthropic organization founded by Soros. But OSF has 22 boards, with dozens of members between them. And Soros has never worked for or had an ownership stake in this specific firm, Smartmatic. Even if he had, it’s pretty much beside the point, since Smartmatic will not be in use in the United States during the 2016 elections.

George Soros Does Not Own Voting Machines

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

He doesn't.

I'm not talking about "could be" "might be" "I imagine that" ... I'm talking about REALITY.

How are you sure he doesn't?

Lets ask obama

edit on 26-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Period.

voat.co...

YOu also left out part of your quote from your "source" ...

Mark Malloch-Brown, a British Jew, is so proud ...

Why don't you own up to the alt-right nature of your source?

Also, Soros doesn't own Smartmatic, and Smartmatic isn't counting votes in the American Election.

This level of blatant untruth is what motivates me to argue against the typical right-wing/alt-right lies.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

He doesn't.

Lets ask obama

I'm certain because I still live in reality, and I understand that somethings are true and some things aren't.

Obama wasn't talking about George Soros.

He is talking about electronic voting machines, which ARE a real problem, but not because George Soros owns them.

Why are you desperately trying to lie and obfuscate this issue?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Soros doesn't own it.

My post agrees with that. So where are you going with this?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He doesn't.

Lets ask obama

I'm certain because I still live in reality, and I understand that somethings are true and some things aren't.

He is talking about electronic voting machines, which ARE a real problem, but not because George Soros owns them.

Trying to lie? I didnt say he was referring to George Soros. Your acting like he has no power to manipulate and he is absolutely not manipulating anything.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Soros doesn't own it.

My post agrees with that. So where are you going with this?

No, your post based on alt-right nonsense doesn't "agree" with the clear statement that Soros dosen't own voting machines, your post is trying to suggest that the man who does own Smartmatic (a company NOT INVOLVED in the current US election) is merely doing George Soros will.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

He doesn't.

Lets ask obama

Trying to lie? I didnt say he was referring to George Soros. Your acting like he has no power to manipulate and he is absolutely not manipulating anything.

Well, let's see, the lie that Soros owns the machines was revealed.

The lie that a company vaguely connected to Soros isn't counting American votes was revealed.

So now, you're defaulting to the "George Soros can affect anything and everything" argument?

Bah.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Also, Soros doesn't own Smartmatic

My post does not say Soros owns Smartmatic either

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Does your post imply that Smartmatic is under Soros mythical wide-ranging control?

Does your source point out the fact that Jews are involved here is somehow relevant?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Does your post imply that Smartmatic is under Soros mythical wide-ranging control?

Does your source point out the fact that Jews are involved here is somehow relevant?

No, You simply stated he Soros doesnt own it. My reply was to point out that Soros right hand man owns it. You conveniently left that relevant part out

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No, You simply stated he Soros doesnt own it. My reply was to point out that Soros right hand man owns it. You conveniently left that relevant part out

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that your source is concerned that Jews are involved.

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that Smartmatic is NOT counting votes in this American election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie yeah like krookeds fake emails huh ?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that your source is concerned that Jews are involved.

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that Smartmatic is NOT counting votes in this American election.

If machines are mis-marking votes to begin with what good would counting mis-marked votes be?

Another example:
‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county
If votes are mis-marked do to a calibration error what good would counting the mis-marked votes be? Could machines be purposely calibrated wrong? Are these Soros linked machines as well?
edit on 26-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join