It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Early Voters Report Voting Machine Manipulation In Texas!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, even if Smartmatic machines aren't being used in the presidential election, it doesn't exclude the possibility that balloting machines are not being manipulated. Mistakes are being made RIGHT NOW and officials have the audacity to blame it on user error. Did anyone bother reading my earlier post about "software glitches" happening in Texas County?
www.breitbart.com...
How about the "calibration" issues that occurred in a local election in Maryland 2 years ago:

Back in Maryland, two voters in Anne Arundel County experienced the same problem: A Diebold touchscreen voting machine switched their Republican votes to Democrats. The voters had to cancel their votes and start over.

watchdog.org...
Here's an interesting quote in regarding the "calibration" issue in Maryland:

Isn’t it interesting that “calibration issues” never seem to favor Republicans? Also, “calibration” is more of a term for analog devices… When what we are dealing with here is an actual computer programming issue. But as a software developer and expert of on touch-screen technology used by the U.S. government told Newsmax, these stories of improper votes is alarming: “It’s a software issue, and it’s incredibly suspicious that a bug like that could slip through accidentally. It defies belief,” said Tony Heller. He said that any expert trained in the technology could figure out within minutes whether the problem with the software was accidental and deliberate. “This is being used by the public for voting. Public trust is essential,” he said. “It’s completely unacceptable that an official waved it off as a calibration issue. It’s something that can be easily verified and should be.”

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...
So, what makes everyone think this won't be a major problem in this hotly contested 2016 presidential election? What if voters don't report errors because they DID NOT notice their votes were changed? What then? Do we say, "Oh well, no sour grapes...you should've paid attention?"

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

EXACTLY...I mentioned this too.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No one said that Soros "owns" voting machines.

Soros has influence over the manufacture of voting machines.
This is still a big problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pennsylvania's aging voting machines could be 'nightmare scenario' in the event of a disputed election

But in the event of a disputed election, this battleground state — one of the few that relies almost entirely on computerized voting, with no paper backup — could end up creating a far bigger mess.
But computer experts says the old electronic voting machines have a hidden flaw that worries them in the event of a very close election. The machines do not produce a paper ballot or receipt, leaving nothing to be recounted if the election outcome were in doubt, such as in 2000, when the nation awaited anxiously for Florida to reexamine those hanging chads.

“The nightmare scenario would be if Pennsylvania decides the election and it is very close. You would have no paper records to do a recount,” said Lawrence Norden, deputy director of the Brennan Center for Justice’s Democracy Program, co-author last year of a report on the risk posed by old voting machines.
But Andrew Appel, a Princeton professor of computer science, said that given a screwdriver and seven minutes with an electronic machine, he could “install a vote-stealing program” that would be hard to detect and shift a percentage of the votes.

In states like Pennsylvania, these voting machines “are delivered to polling places several days before the election — to elementary schools, churches and firehouses,” he said. That creates the risk of tampering. “This is not just one glitch in one manufacturer’s machine. It’s the very nature of computers,” he told a House subcommittee last month.

I have concerns.

I have emailed my State Rep for information regarding this and the reported source in the OP.
I suggest others in states using these machines do the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Soros linked voting machine

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This promises to be the most contentious election ever had in the US and it doesn't help that one of the major party candidates has publicly stated that the system is "rigged". Now we have these reports of faulty machines.

I don't know what to make of this mess, particularly as its playing out in Texas. In my county in Texas, we have the option of machine or paper vote.

If you have that option, demand to vote on the paper ballot.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Your friend is the guy that is in the article Chadwickus posted? How very embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: windwordTypical liberal retort,only way she can win is to cheat,last real polls I saw was 68% Trump 19% Hillary,sounds like a saddened liberal

68% Trump 19% Hillary-- What poll was that? Person most likely to kiss someone without their permission?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

No one said that Soros "owns" voting machines.

Soros has influence over the manufacture of voting machines.
This is still a big problem.

Are you kidding?

THIS is from the first line of the OP!

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
I remember reading a post or thread discussing rigged voting machines owned by leftist billionaire George Soros.

That's repeated about 60 times a day here. Why would you make such an absurd claim???

Soros "has influence" over the manufacture of voting machines? How so? Show us the link.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Also, Soros doesn't own Smartmatic

My post does not say Soros owns Smartmatic either

Does your post imply that Smartmatic is under Soros mythical wide-ranging control?

Does your source point out the fact that Jews are involved here is somehow relevant?

No, You simply stated he Soros doesnt own it. My reply was to point out that Soros right hand man owns it. You conveniently left that relevant part out

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that your source is concerned that Jews are involved.

And you're conveniently leaving out the fact that Smartmatic is NOT counting votes in this American election.

If machines are mis-marking votes to begin with what good would counting mis-marked votes be?

Another example:
‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county
If votes are mis-marked do to a calibration error what good would counting the mis-marked votes be? Could machines be purposely calibrated wrong? Are these Soros linked machines as well?

And now you go to complete red herring in terms of Soros-ownership/control of voting machines.

Good. You can learn something.

Yes, there are multiple issues with voting machines and have been since 2004. They have "benefited" both parties.

Prove that these issues have ever had a direct effect on any national election.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

From the OP:
Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election

The balloting equipment tied to Soros is coming from the U.K. based Smartmatic company, whose chairman Mark Malloch-Brown is a former UN official and sits on the board of Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

According to Lifezette, Malloch-Brown was part of the Soros Advisory Committee on Bosnia and also is a member of the executive committee of the International Crisis Group, an organization he co-founded in the 1990s and built with funds from George Soros’ personal fortune.

In 2007 Soros appointed Malloch-Brown vice-president of his Quantum Funds, vice-chairman of Soros Fund Management, and vice-chairman of the Open Society Institute (former name of OSF).

Browns ties also intertwine with the Clintons as he was a partner with Sawyer-Miller, the consulting firm where close Clinton associate Mandy Grunwald worked. Brown also was also a senior advisor to FTI Consulting, a firm at which Jackson Dunn, who spent 15 years working as an aide to the Clintons, is a senior managing director.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Try reading the OPs very next paragraph

I remember reading a post or thread discussing rigged voting machines owned by leftist billionaire George Soros. Here's an interesting article discussing this potential problem:

The balloting equipment tied to Soros is coming from the U.K. based Smartmatic company, whose chairman Mark Malloch-Brown is a former UN official and sits on the board of Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

60 times? really? Your not over exaggerating are you? You kept saying I said that. I didnt

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So ... now you're back to the "Soros-owned/controlled" lie?

Do you wish to acknowledge that you were mistaken/misrepresenting the truth when you said no one has claimed Soros owns voting machines?

Further, in the course of the discussion, we have seen that not only doesn't he own the machines, but that the company that he supposedly "has control over" is not involved in this election!

So ... are you going to continue to dig yourself into a rhetorical/credibility hole or face up to the facts?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Try reading the OPs very next paragraph

I remember reading a post or thread discussing rigged voting machines owned by leftist billionaire George Soros. Here's an interesting article discussing this potential problem:

60 times? really? Your not over exaggerating are you? You kept saying I said that. I didnt

60 is a low estimate.

Soros doesn't own or control any machines involved in the upcoming American elections.

Perhaps you'd like to address why your source (offered in support of the OP) points out the fact that Jews are involved in this matter?

Why is that an important fact again?

Oh yeah ... more alt-right BS.

You can't even own up to your own position in this discussion. You're really starting to bore me. Got anything relevant or new?
edit on 26-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

America's election in a nutshell

edit on 26-10-2016 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

OH good.

South Park.

Now that's a cogent response.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yes, there are multiple issues with voting machines and have been since 2004. They have "benefited" both parties.

Prove that these issues have ever had a direct effect on any national election.

Why don't you prove they benefit both parties equally? How can I prove how frequently it happens in order to prove it has an effect on an election? Some people do not notice the calibration issue occurring and mis-marking their votes

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I will admit that the person who wrote the OP misworded that.

But the result is the same. It is concerning that Soros has influence and financial ties to the manufacturer of voting machines, considering his considerable attempts to influence the election in other ways.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

Further, in the course of the discussion, we have seen that not only doesn't he own the machines, but that the company that he supposedly "has control over" is not involved in this election!

Smartmatic is providing machines to Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin, which means these Soros and Clinton linked machines are going to take the votes of thousands of Americans.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Basically... election rigging most likely but when as South Park so eloquently put it.... Your options are a Douche or a Turd at this point rigging is not the problem...
It's how you actually got to this point.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join