It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Jdennis10

Cattle Veal? I call Deer Meat Veal!
Veal tastes like Dragon Fired Cooked Ogre!!
The young Ogres taste like Chicken!!

Calf (young cow) meat is called Veal.
Deer is Venison.
Young Ogres are "Chewy"!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Hey Jess? Wanna hold My Beer a sec? Gots some cars to move.
(Syx flies off towards Gordi's place...)

:::G casually strolls out to his cars and places a handy bottle of...

on each roof to "distract" the Dragon!

G

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
@kaelci - Hey B, look what I found when I was looking for a photo of that dragon drink for syx...

It's not as good as home-made!!

G

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

They are so cute, I love the "BackPac" size photo.

I read the link you posted and they are here in the US on the East Coast and in Montana. Very cool.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

So, Jd... are you going to send me a photo or video clip for the Shed Christmas Music video??

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
@kaelci - Hey B, look what I found when I was looking for a photo of that dragon drink for syx...
It's not as good as home-made!!

G

Hehe, speaking of which... poured some homemade of that into a bottle last night

Want to enjoy it, but sick.
But then.. it could cure what ails me? Right? RIGHT!?!?!??!
It has honey in it! Honey is good for sick people!

(LOL)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Drink it!! Drink it!! Drink it!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I'm not trying to be funny here at all, but Whisky, Honey AND Oats all have health giving properties and I would recommend home-made Atholl Brose as a tonic drink any day of the week.

For colds & Flu symptoms, we traditionally have a Hot-Toddy which is basically Whisky, Honey & Lemon juice in boiling water. Nowadays I'd add an analgesic powder (Beechams) too.
BUT
I'm willing to bet that Atholl Brose, lemon juice and hot water would be even better!!

Go For It!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Oooo...I want one!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh My Dear Dragon God You are right. Thanx for settin' Me straight on that Bro!! (Snatched up the Bottle of Dragons Milk and decided to NOT grab Tiddles and leave Him on top of the nearest high mountain top!!)

@JD, Please Please Forgive Me for trying to push incorrect info on You. I feel so stupid right now and that's about right for Me. I do dumb things, then pay for or get paid back for them all the time. You know, Karma and all that.
(Syx goes to the TimeOut chair in the corner for a while...)

@ Skid: Your Niece is adorable!! Nice To see You smilng too!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ok. Our daughter made 3 hour trip to come here for a Surprise visit last night. It was a Fantastic Surprise! Gonna kick back with her some more. So You all take it easy. I know I'm gonna do that too! CatchYa's All later!! Syx...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks. That's only the third time I've gotten to see her. She is one bouncy little baby.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been working through a lot of stuff. I have to be out by the holidays. My mom said something about us getting a place but I don't know for sure when she's going to be able to. She's going to Michigan tomorrow for court and I don't know when she'll be back. She'd taken a guy to court to get her stuff back that he kept when she moved out. Well, he didn't show so she won. Now he's taking her to court to charge her a storage fee for the stuff he wouldn't give back and that she took him to court for in the first place. So I don't know what's going to happen there. I hate things being up in the air.

The job search is depressing and frustrating. I get 50+ emails a day from job sites and all I see is stuff I already applied for. That and scams and spam: get rich quick and work from home stuff. Whoever posts that stuff to job sites should have to suck on the scent glands of a skunk. It pisses me off. I got one today saying "payment is ready". That really made me mad. Another said, "You're hired." Then there are the ones who want you to pay to post a resume. Like I have money. I could rant for hours about it. Oh well. I have an interview tomorrow for a place. I have no idea how I'd get back and forth from work. I'm still waiting to hear from where my friend works. He said they're still hiring. I'd have a ride to that one. Damn I hate this situation I got my dogs and I in. I wish I'd never moved to that hell hole. One mistake can haunt you for years.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just when you think I couldn't be more self serving and egotistical I present you with this:

A Link To Me Singing Various Christmas Carols and Songs on Youtube.

Yes here it is, the perfect song list to play loudly when you want to chase unwanted visitors or friends from your home.

Think of it as a public service.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Errollorre because: Ho Ho Ho

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Some of us just don't get a brake. It sounds like you need some serious luck coming your way. I honestly don't know how you cope with the chaos. I couldn't handle it.
It is sad in this "nation of prosperity" that people must struggle so. Silent poverty.
Please be brave, please don't give up hope. And please stay here.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow, I missed so much in here today!

Skiddy Honey, I'm like Wis and wouldn't be able to handle all that stress and so much being up in the air like that. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Be a Sheddite warrior and hold that sword high my friend! Hopefully you can live with your Mom and get the job where your friend is working. The Elves will hold a special candle lit spiritual ceremony for you where they/we will gather and send our magic and positive vibes your way, while asking the great creator to smile down upon you.

You know your sheddite family is with you always. Big hug!

And just because...a pretty picture for everyone to enjoy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I have my dogs. That's how. I have to make it because of them. That's it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Tom, I started to listen to your Christmas songs! On the first one right now and WOW! Nice visuals and amazing vocals! You should be in a band recording or doing songs for movies or something. Gordi too! You guys are great!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I have my dogs. That's how. I have to make it because of them. That's it.

The love between us pet owners and our animals is profound. They are like our children. As I always say to you, you are a great Dad! Don't forget, you have your friends here who need you too!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks. I know it would be worse if I couldn't get online and talk to people.

I try. Most of the money I've had has gone to feeding them. I only have one pair of jeans without holes. I could buy some, maybe, but then that's taking food away from them. I can't have that. I might even have to quit smoking when I run out of tobacco for the same reason.

edit on 28-11-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join