It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I see we had a new person come in replying to Jess, but no comments showed up. I don't know what happened there, but welcome to the shed!

Need more coffee!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Perhaps Jess left him speechless.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
What can I say...I'm a show stopper! HAHAHA
I was hoping if I waited they would try again....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Hello and Welcome To The Shed! Have some of these!
They were made By the pixies here, so be sure to be sitting down when You enjoy them!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hiya Tom and Jess!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

There you go sneaking up on me again!!!!!! Afternoon Mighty Dragon friend!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Been enjoying Your renditions of the X-Mas songs Tom. "What child is this?" has always been one of My favorites!

edit on 29-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL Hi! Just a few mins this morn as Jeska, (Jessica) our daughter has woken up. So gonna go chat with her some more.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You and CC have a great time with your Daughter Syx!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hello Miss Night...Paul sent me this last night and I thought of you

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
'Allo Shedisans! Hope you're having a lovely day. It's a bit gray and dreary on the prairie today.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

OMG, I LOVE that pic!!!!!!! I had a Himalayan with those markings. He was a long haired cat though! Gorgeous! He looks so cute in the Christmas trees with the candy canes!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Well hello there Shep! Supposed to rain here today, but I have nowhere to go so it's fine with me.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Just a quick hello Shep and to tell You I enjoyed Your last story installment! Very cool!!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Evening all (well, it IS here!!)

I've had a busy wee day at work.
Customers are fuds, and that is official!

I've been deleting spammers om the site I Mod for... ah the joys!

And I've also replaced the Battery in my car because it was feeling a bit "sluggish" but didn't charge properly overnight last night...

Now catching up in the shed and making some dinner....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you have a soft blanket and something hot to drink by a fire, rain can be pretty good.
I think the SE in particular would like some rain in fact.
(Chirp if you're lurking I sure hope you're OK.)

Hiya Syx! Thanks for the encouragement - one of my favorite parts is next. I'll post shortly!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Page 5 (Shed 12) - The First Round (includes a link to all previous episodes)
Page 28 - Scars
Page 53 - Sparring
Page 56 - Blood
Page 57 - Char
Page 63 - Like Angels Singing
Page 68 - Hauerdred
Page 110 - Queen of the Jamael, part 1

Today's episode: Queen of the Jamael, part 2

Siere shot bolt upright suddenly, eyes flashing dark fire and cold rage on her face. She gripped his wrist, digging sharp fingernails into his flesh. His kir lanced pain through his body and he was unable to move. With her other hand she drew the knife she kept on her belt.

“Iro uthu hecta lissaeni ma non richta,” she snarled, standing as she spoke and raising the knife toward his throat. “Iro kilethi hectan baasoni ma non ngakkloth! Ngak lovea hecta et, Thaalak ust Mogoth!”

“What did you say? That was Old Tyrwyllan!” Uwen burst out. “Seeress? What are you doing?!”

Gaalen was suddenly free. Siere seemed to collapse inward, gasping, and Gaalen, head thrumming and icicles stabbing at his hands and feet, barely caught her in his arms as she tumbled toward him. Gaalen eased her gently down to the floor. Her breathing was shallow, her face was pale, covered with a thin sheen of cold sweat, and he could see her heart raced by the pulse on the side of her graceful neck. Her dark hair spilled behind her and her slender body shook.

Uwen stood at the table, dumbfounded. Sir Turinen had leaped down the short stairway and took a knee across from Gaalen. “My lord,” he said.

“We should get her to the Temple. Go secure a coach for her to ride in. Quickly, now.”

Gaalen picked her up in his arms and cradled her head against his shoulder. He still reeled from the Correction she had given him – it could only have been that – but he thought he was steady enough to carry her. By the time he reached the outer hall he could see Sir Turinen approaching from the front doors. The tall knight fell into step beside Gaalen, and Uwen trailed behind them. They reached the outer doors and found the coach waiting. Turinen is a man you can count on.

With Turinen’s help, he set her gently in the seat of the coach.

“Gaalen, may I accompany her?”

“Climb in, cousin. Turinen! Get to the Temple and let someone know we are coming.” Turinen sprinted away, and Uwen obliged Gaalen to take the seat across from him. Gaalen rapped the side of the coach twice to signal the driver as Turinen galloped across the library’s plaza, shouting “Make way for the Lanceguard!” Shortly they were trundling through the city.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Evening Gordi! I'm surprised you had spammers on the site. Have a relaxing magical evening!

Shep, our beautiful Chirp is fine. I was worried at first myself.
Loving your story line as always!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks all for worrying after me.

I'm far enough away and let's hope it doesn't grow to the size that could climb this mountain.

Do wish positive thoughts for our brothers and sisters in the area, whether visiting tourists or residents, so much loss (thankfully no loss of life yet) and so much displacement and uncertainty. Also let's hope the best for the aquarium. They house over 11000 animals some of which are endangered species not to mention the one's displaced by the fires in the forest.

Oh, and...please if you have time, or feel inclined, stop by the thread I made for our dear friend Jacy.
She was the creator of the first shed so I think homage is appropriate. I'm not sure what some of us would've done had it not been for the Shed.

I am also hoping that she may lurk a bit and when she sees just how loved and cared for she is...she may find her way home.

And for some who may not have met her yet, when you do...you will be thrilled, I guarantee it!

Please don't feel as if flags or stars are needed or expected. That's not what the thread is for or about.

I would, though, love too see it at the top of the page for awhile...

Massive (((hugs))) my friends and much love to you all!
Love, Chirp

Jacy's Birthday Thread

The Shed
edit on 29-11-2016 by TNMockingbird because: no good at links! LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I just got back from a job interview. I think it went well. They said they'd get back with me.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join