It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 12

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Chirp, I was very relieved to hear that you were ok. My heart and prayers go out to those who have lost homes and businesses there. Been to your thread, it was very thoughtful of you! LOVE your avatar!!!!!

Skid, good luck with the job. I hope you get it and can get someone to travel you.

I have to clean the turtle tank and do some things around the house, but I shall return.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thanks, I do too. Getting a ride has me worried. Hopefully I can get a ride from somebody when they're going to work and another from somebody else when they're going home, like have them swing by and pick me up or at least meet some place.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Evening Gordi! I'm surprised you had spammers on the site. Have a relaxing magical evening!....

Sometimes I think there's more Spammers than members.

Have they got nothing better to do with their time?
G

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
YAY!
Our shedsis Jacy replied in her Birthday thread!!

I am going to pour a wee dram and raise it to mark her Birthday!

G

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Continued from my entry on page 97 also page 87 of Syx's last post in story line

They came from near and far, the Elve's of various Kingdoms throughout the Shedlands. Silently they made their way over the mountainous regions, the sea and deep green forests. Together they would unite for the safety of their realm and all who inhabited this mystical and enchanting place.

CC urged Night Star, Pesky and Jojopo to get the rest they needed, but so many thoughts filled their minds it wasn't an easy thing for them to do. They knew Syx was in charge and that others stood guard or were on their way to help. Finally they agreed and bid whoever was around them a good night.

Wearily, they made their way up the cold stone steps and down the hall to their rooms. The heavy hearted Elf undressed and curled up beneath the soft blankets and thick warm quilt. pesky climbed into her own bed trying to calm her mind and find some peace. Jojopo smiled as he entered his room, the room he made for himself on his first and only other visit to the shed and smiled. He felt a contentment here that he had never known before and knew he never would again.

Tonight there would be no illumination from a shining moon. Tonight the stars would not dance on their velvet stage. And tomorrow...well, no one knew what tomorrow would bring.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh, you magically appeared while I was writing a story piece for Sx's story line. Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! Yes, I used to be a moderator on a number of sites. I like it better being just a member and not having to worry about anything.

I was asked to be a mod on the site you are a mod at. Glad you accepted the offer and are there.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"Winter is Coming" and we need more men on the wall!
ROFL

Really liked your wee addition to the story hunny!
Felt like... "home".

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just applied for a job that sounds really cool. It's for an "Escape Room". They lock people in a room and they have to solve puzzles in order to get out. That would be so cool if I got in.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

"Winter is Coming" and we need more men on the wall!
ROFL

Really liked your wee addition to the story hunny!
Felt like... "home".

More men on the wall? Maybe you guys should get some dragons.

Thanks, I love writing! Wish you could join us. I lost power for a bit. After stumbling around trying to get to my flashlight, I ran to all the windows and noticed the whole neighborhood lost power, then I heard sirens. Have no idea what that was all about.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I just applied for a job that sounds really cool. It's for an "Escape Room". They lock people in a room and they have to solve puzzles in order to get out. That would be so cool if I got in.

Ummmm...what the hell kind of place is that?????

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

.... the whole neighborhood lost power, then I heard sirens. Have no idea what that was all about.

Is the RUM GONE????
WHY is the RUM GONE???

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha, I love that!! Yes the rum is gone!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
...and with that... G is off to bed!

Goodnight shedland and welcome home Jacy!

Gx

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's a game. I heard they're actually really fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi everyone hoping your all doing ok?. I'm sure most of you know me from other ATS forums/threads

Last i was on was ether Shed 9 or Shed 10 and couldn't keep up, went from S9 to S12 to catch up and way to much to read lol.

Anyway, thought I'd drop by to say usual (out of the blue)...... HI

Have a nice week

edit on 29-11-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sweet Shedland dreams Sir Gordi!

Skid, never heard of such a thing. Hope it's a legit place and not some weirdos luring people into God knows what. LOL! It just sounded so weird to me. Good luck then. I hope it turns out well for you and you can get there and back home with someone travelling you.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Going to find a movie and make some ciggs. I'll be popping in and out though.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Going to find a movie and make some ciggs. I'll be popping in and out though.

Aww that bunny is cute, had to save to my SD card lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh yeah, they're a real thing. Escape Room

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

My team at work was going to do one of those as a team-building exercise. Should be a cool job, Skid! Good luck in getting it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join