It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and women share horror stories from their experiences using a Ouija board

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

From predicting deaths to moving objects, it seems people have been put off using the Ouija board after their first time. One Reddit user took to the forum to tell a story they had 'always wanted to tell, but never had the opportunity' to. The story is about their father who had been playing with an Ouija board with his friends when they were told one of the friend's fathers would die in the near future. The next week, his father was struck down by a car and killed immediately.

Another said they used an Ouija board when they were 12 or 13 years old and were at a friend's house. They were messing around when they got the message: 'I can see you through your window' and then 'I can see through your eyes.' It later said 'I'm under the car' and after going outside to peer under the vehicle, they saw a 'huge black stray cat which was hissing.' They ran inside and at that moment all of the power went out. They stayed awake until dawn and never played with the board again.

One user named Mathari said that some unexplained things went on in their house so they decided to use an Ouija board to try and figure out what they were dealing with. 'Bad idea', they said, 'What we didn't realise is that Ouija boards open the door for anything to come through and speak.' The planchette then flew off the board and things got worse in the house, eventually leading to them moving out.

Another said the Ouija board spelled out the name 'Gemma Jane'. Their friend had been adopted and didn't know her biological family but found out later that her birth mother had in fact been named Gemma Jane Parham. Their second story was about when their great aunt asked if she would get married to her boyfriend.The board said no and after being asked if they would break up, the board again said no. When asked if one of them would die, it said yes. A week later the man died in a woodchipper accident.

One Redditor was 10 years old when their mother and her friends were using the 'Psychic circle' - which is similar to an Ouija board. They were persistently asking the board the same question over and over again. After a while, the 10-year-old went into the kitchen to pour themselves a drink. As they walked back to where their mother and friends were sitting, the entire glass shattered in their hands. To this day, 'it still makes me feel uncomfortable', she added.

When Lenoresden was 14 or 15, she and her friend used an Ouija board one night. After communicating with somebody, the next thing they knew it was 7am: 'It was like we blinked and the sun came up.' They lost 10 hours of their lives and neither of them remember anything about it. After they posted their story to Reddit, they said they called their friend to ask if they remembered that night: 'She told me yes, and she didn't want to talk about it. EVER. Then she quickly told me she had to go and hung up.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Visit link to see video and other stories.

There are those who play with the ouija board and nothing happens. Why is it that nothing happens to them but it does to others?

edit on 26-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting topic, it suffers from muddy water syndrome though. IE some accounts which could be real are diluted by being published with accounts which aren't.

"...she didn't want to talk about it. EVER." Lines like this don't seem valid to me. They're from horror books. Anyone who had experienced something so bizarre (almost like a miracle) but doesn't want to discuss it is suspicious in my mind. I think that sort of line is used for effect.

I never used to believe in this stuff because lines like that immediately make me dismiss the topic. However I think I do believe now, just a little.

I'm going to watch the whole video now... I'm interested to see the demographic of the people being interviewed. That's usually a hint towards validity.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The demons are supernatural and have supernatural wisdom.

They are liars. They manifest when they see it convenient. To scare, to mislead, to torture.

They are given permission by the fools dabbleing into the occult arts.

Other times they see it more convenient not to respond, especially if it keeps the person blinded.

Satan has this world utterly in the dark.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Interesting topic, it suffers from muddy water syndrome though. IE some accounts which could be real are diluted by being published with accounts which aren't.

"...she didn't want to talk about it. EVER." Lines like this don't seem valid to me. They're from horror books. Anyone who had experienced something so bizarre (almost like a miracle) but doesn't want to discuss it is suspicious in my mind. I think that sort of line is used for effect.

I never used to believe in this stuff because lines like that immediately make me dismiss the topic. However I think I do believe now, just a little.

I'm going to watch the whole video now... I'm interested to see the demographic of the people being interviewed. That's usually a hint towards validity.

Charlatans and cons looking for their 15 minutes of fame are willing to do anything to get free press and I am sure we all have seen this and it is those people who are always brought up by the skeptic saying this is proof that the supernatural does not exist however in my experiences with others who are hesitant to release details concerning their supernatural experience is due to they consider it personal and maybe even embarrassing.

Anyone can do their own investigation into the ouija board and may find similar results BUT be aware that ZOZO (this is the spirit that controls the ouija board) who will tell the truth and also lie in order to keep you deceived until he can gather enough energy to start his attack.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I couldn't play the video on the Daily Mail site, so I watched a few YT videos. They all had the same thing in common - annoying American teenagers, over acting and generally being annoying.

Is there a way to do similar exercises which don't involve people touching a cup and obviously moving it themselves? Like a hands free version?

Our is there somewhere other than YT I can go to get information? That place seems flooded with mouth breathers.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
my friends and i played with a ouija board in 8th grade.....its real....it opens a gateway and i would warn anyone against messing around with it.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It was the 11th of December 1988, a bunch of us from Primary 6 were having a party at a friends house and we were muching about with an Ouija board. The girl whose party it was asked the board how she was going to die, the board answered "Train Crash", she followed up the question by asking when, the answer came back "tomorrow". Now, since the entire family were planning a trip to London via train the following day to catch some West End shows, we thought this was serious and we all ran downstairs, screaming! It seems that a dozen or so very highly strung children, crying and screaming about a train crash is enough for a family to cancel their plans. It's lucky they did because the train they were supposed to be on was one of the trains in the Clapham Junction rail crash.

I should point out that I don't think there are domonic powers behind Oija boards.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I couldn't play the video on the Daily Mail site, so I watched a few YT videos. They all had the same thing in common - annoying American teenagers, over acting and generally being annoying.

Is there a way to do similar exercises which don't involve people touching a cup and obviously moving it themselves? Like a hands free version?

Our is there somewhere other than YT I can go to get information? That place seems flooded with mouth breathers.

HI

Most adults don't play with the ouija board either because they consider it foolish or due to fear..... either way is good. I recommend to stay away from the occult while others will encourage you.

Any game or movie that desensitizes a person should consider this will change them forever. EXAMPLE: Watching a movie like HOSTEL or playing the ouija board can effect your mentality and emotionally.

For those who are curious..... ouija boards can still be purchased almost everywhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
my friends and i played with a ouija board in 8th grade.....its real....it opens a gateway and i would warn anyone against messing around with it.

good advice!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It was the 11th of December 1988, a bunch of us from Primary 6 were having a party at a friends house and we were muching about with an Ouija board. The girl whose party it was asked the board how she was going to die, the board answered "Train Crash", she followed up the question by asking when, the answer came back "tomorrow". Now, since the entire family were planning a trip to London via train the following day to catch some West End shows, we thought this was serious and we all ran downstairs, screaming! It seems that a dozen or so very highly strung children, crying and screaming about a train crash is enough for a family to cancel their plans. It's lucky they did because the train they were supposed to be on was one of the trains in the Clapham Junction rail crash.

I should point out that I don't think there are domonic powers behind Oija boards.

Great story..... Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveofneighbor
The demons are supernatural and have supernatural wisdom.

They are liars. They manifest when they see it convenient. To scare, to mislead, to torture.

They are given permission by the fools dabbleing into the occult arts.

Other times they see it more convenient not to respond, especially if it keeps the person blinded.

Satan has this world utterly in the dark.

I've never messed with a board or any other occult things. I knew a person who had these types of experiences and I quizzed him about it. He is still alive and well
He made it clear he did not like talking about it. He believed doing so, would be sort of an invitation for more and he did not want any more interaction. He explained further that even without use of the board, whatever it was harassing him, they still somehow felt "it" had that permission. Was the end of that particular conversation
Who really knows about all the stories. People believe what they believe. It's more interesting to me when a naysayer dabbles, then comes back to denounce playing with the board and warns others not to. Not because I believe what they say is true, but because something sure convinces them it is.
edit on 10/26/2016 by shockedonlooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Sorry but people are stupid. I use one regularly, I made it myself and there's no reason whatsoever to get afraid. Sure stuff happens but that's the point, isn't it?
Candle got blown out, the window opened by itself, I made contact with the recently deceased mother of a friend...
But I think that's interesting not scary.
How often did someone get killed by a "spirit"? Never.

Just as annoying and childish as people who squeak if they see a spider.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry but people are stupid. I use one regularly, I made it myself and there's no reason whatsoever to get afraid. Sure stuff happens but that's the point, isn't it?
Candle got blown out, the window opened by itself, I made contact with the recently deceased mother of a friend...
But I think that's interesting not scary.
How often did someone get killed by a "spirit"? Never.

Just as annoying and childish as people who squeek if they see a spider.

Your comment made me remember a TV clip from "Married with children" where AL hears a voice telling him, "Build it and they will come". It was funny when Al did it but the true meaning of that phrase is VERY true.

Just keep in mind .... when something on your board starts to move unexplained or something like you mentioned above occurs ..... well there is something in the room with you that is invisible and it is touching the thing that is moving around, floating in the room, etc.... meaning it can touch you.....

EDIT LATER: Can you do ATS a favor and the next time you use your ouija board; can you ask the board if it knows ZOZO and who he is? THANKS.

edit on 26-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Most adults don't play with the ouija board either because they consider it foolish or due to fear..... either way is good. I recommend to stay away from the occult while others will encourage you.

Is this thread not reverse logic then where you have made people curious just to prove you wrong ?

If you do not want anyone to play with a Ouija board, then don't bring the subject up in the first place. People are now so poor they don't have the money to buy one. Yet now, a financially desperate person will buy one, sell their soul, be rich for a day and dead the next with hell bellowing 'feed me fresh meat'.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I want people to be aware of this fact.

We live in a world of technology. But an occult power lives and controls it.

The speed google finds an answer for you? Nothing for them.

They control and rule the world.

They are coming to an end,

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It was Bud who built it, if I remember correct. Cool episode. Just as if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back. I have regular "companions" you do too, everybody does.

I'll ask tonight. I had an iguana called zozo... but I assume you're not talking about her?
If I ask for a name I either get lucifer or lovecraft. Tricksters and jokers... depends on your sense of humour if you freak out or just laugh it off with a heartfelt "prick" as answer.

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I made contact with the recently deceased mother of a friend...

But...was it really the deceased Mother of your friend, or an entity pretending to be?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It was Bud who built it, if I remember correct. Cool episode. Just as if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back. I have regular "companions" you do too, everybody does.

I'll ask tonight. I had an iguana called zozo... but I assume you're not talking about her?

Your right it was Bud! Good catch.

ZOZO is the one who rules over ouija boards, tarot cards, glasses and some mirror magic. Sometimes he will state his name if you ask. Just ask him what is his name and I would love to hear back from you what his response is. Of course there are others BUT ZOZO rules over this area and sometimes he shows up.

Do you use protection prayers, recitals, or oaths before you start using the ouija board or do you just jump in? And how is your dream life, if I may ask?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

H. P. Lovecraft

Howard Phillips Lovecraft was an American author who achieved posthumous fame through his influential works of horror fiction.

Born: August 20, 1890, Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Died: March 15, 1937, Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Buried: Swan Point Cemetery, Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Movies: Re-Animator, H.P. Lovecraft's: Necronomicon, more

Quotes:

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear. And the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I made contact with the recently deceased mother of a friend...

But...was it really the deceased Mother of your friend, or an entity pretending to be?

It was a demon. Ecc 9:5,10. Eze 18:4.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join