It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and women share horror stories from their experiences using a Ouija board

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

At least it was someone who knew her well, my friend was sceptical and asked all sorts of private questions I couldn't have possibly known. As she was convinced and started crying the glass "jumped" against the wall.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Are you familiar with tulpas? There is no one ruling over divinatory arts, that's a mental trap.
I dream vivid but nice. Maximum once/twice a year I get scary dreams and if than it's always "Jacob" warning me, not exactly a terrorfying entity, usually. Unless you're antisemite. Hehe...
I don't need protection. I rule over them, I am their queen and they know I love them. Want a visitor tonight? A hot lovely redhead?

You see key is to not be so serious, always choose joking and make fun and they get charmed. They never intend to scare or hurt us, but it's... imagine you say hi to someone and as answer they scream their lungs out, that gets frustrating.
And as I said: jokers and tricksters.

originally posted by: loveofneighbor

It was a demon. Ecc 9:5,10. Eze 18:4.

"Mens greatest enemy is himself"
Sir Thomas Browne- Religio Medici 1643

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You follow buddhist studies or are you a buddhist?

Just curious.....

edit on 26-10-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
ZOZO is the one who rules over ouija boards, tarot cards, glasses and some mirror magic.

Do you use protection prayers, recitals, or oaths before you start using the ouija board or do you just jump in?

ZO in a mirror is Oz, a.k.a Uzza, Azazel being another name for Kronus.

Best protection is do not tempt fate. What happens to a mortal if they stand in-front of a moving 18 wheeler ? They get splattered.

What happens if they put on some body armour (protection prayers). Hmmmmm, splattered with metal shards as Kronus tears their soul to shreds in hell.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I practice mindfulness, but I'm not a dogma-thist of any kind. Transcendence is key, all is equally right, all is equally wrong. I guess I'm a bit of everything and nothing. Shinto dào and kami, is something I like, but always personalised, in my case in Dirndl. Mixed with a bit of new age and Vallée, the subform of particles is information, time is a matterbound force etc... pantheism2.0

a reply to: Rapha

Kronus is world of warcraft? It's either Cronus, or Kronos and he is "the father of time", which is interesting you're bringing it up, his planet is saturn, did you know that? In alchemy it's Cassiel ruler of knowledge, magic, the astral plane and pain. Besides much more.
Where do you get your information from, if you don't mind me asking?

edit on 26-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I am not too worried about hell and its occupants because I am not heading there...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Kronus is world of warcraft? It's either Cronus, or Kronos and he is "the father of time", which is interesting you're bringing it up, his planet is saturn, did you know that? In alchemy it's Cassiel ruler of knowledge, magic, the astral plane and pain. Besides much more.
Where do you get your information from, if you don't mind me asking?

'Oz, a.k.a Uzza, Azazel', i got that info from the fallen watcher Shemyhaza who used to work alongside Azazel.

As for Kronos, i have met an entity in numerous dreams who resembles the 'father of time' with the beard and scythe. He always tries to tempt me into how sacred geometry can be merged into numerology.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I watched a video of people using one while blindfolded,nothing but lines all in the imagination of the ones playing,helps sell a lot of the games I guess the intrigue but just another board game IMO

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've known several people who've inadvertently opened the door to all sorts of bad things by dabbling with a Ouija board.
Some folks I know have reported strange things during the session and never really experienced anything else after that.
However, in a couple of cases, a host of issues manifested for a long time.

The thing to keep in mind is that entities on the other side can pretend to be anything--loved ones, famous personalities, etc. But that doesn't mean they are; we simply don't know. In many cases, the deception can be used to gain access to a house and/or individuals. In extreme cases, that access can inflict lasting problems--oftentimes crawling down a generational tree.

I don't have any direct experience myself, and that's for very good reasons.
I won't allow one in my house, and I won't be in a house where one is being used.
The danger is very real.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

There is another way.

Draw A-Z, yes and no...and numbers 1-10 on a sheet of paper. Cut each one out and place them around a table in a completed circle. Clean a glass inside and out. Have each participant breathe one breath apiece into the glass...place it in the center of the table.

Each person spread their fingers apart touching pinky to thumb and the persons right and left of themselves completing a connect circle of fingers.

One person questions...and the answers will move out of their positions of cut outs.

I'm done with this...but you asked. My advice? Don't bother with any of it. Not a game. Not fun. Leave it alone. Please....

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Crazy post!

Not two days ago my wife and I watched the trailer for a new movie coming out called Ouija. We talked about it for a bit and both agree that it would be fun to try out "just to see what happens" but we also agreed that it's probably not a good idea, because "you never know"

I've only ever heard stories, but never from someone that has actually used one, so I've always been a skeptic. Real or not, it's definitely an interesting topic.

BTW, I've seen them for sale at Toys R Us if anybody is looking for one

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I played with an auija board with friend's when i was 14, i can honestly say nothing happened at all accept some of us moving the glass to scare the s##t out of some of our mates.

I must admit though another time i did buy a candle and was chanting for psychic power while staring intensely into the flame with all my concentration, i was on my own and smoked a few weed blunts to get me into the mood and relaxation.

After i did this for about 2 hours staright i blew the flame out and thought nothing more of it. This too was when i was 14 btw, and for 2 years straight after doing this candle magic i had read about i was dreaming of my own future several times a week. The furthest i could see into the future was about 6 months, i kept a dream journal aswell as to wright down my dreams upon awakening.

The visions i had were non important avents, like curtain conversations with friends or places i was traveling to etc. I could always finish my friends sentence and even tell them what car would be coming round the corner for example to further prove i wasn't losing it lol

But after 2 years the visions died down or i grew out of it you could say and i only have these dreams of the future a few times a year, though my foresight has grown very sharp over the years.

In conclusion id say that doing magic or inviting things in does really work, but id guess it boils down to the person and the frame of mind or how open it is to want to experience these things for it to actually happen.

As for the auija board, im not fully convinced of it being real, have only heard about is and read stories, never had any experience with it. But thanks for sharing anyway OP.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
First off, consider the source of this story...a British tabloid that's the equivalent of our World Weekly news.

I believe in the paranormal, I've been an investigator for 10 years, and researched the topic for longer than that. Far as communicating with the other side, via EVP's or any other methods, yes...I wouldn't always trust these entities are who they say they are.

Having said that, IMO horror stories of the Ouija board are likely just urban myths like Bloody Mary, especially with the advent of the internet. People love spooky stories, and make up/pass along third party encounters that get embellished the more they make the rounds. In my younger days I played a lot with one I got at Xmas as a pre-teen and still have. Nada, absolutely nothing, aside from friends messing with the planchette for laughs. I even played extensively with it alone

Think about it. If the board really WAS a way to talk to the other side and inviting all these nasties to your doorstep, wouldn't other ways of communication do the same thing? EVP's, pendulums, just the act of investigating do the same thing? You rarely hear of a house suddenly becoming demon-infested from doing these things. Granted, there have been cases of investigators getting attachments from a location, but most protect themselves and it's rare. I just don't see how the board is a magical portal opening up to the other side.

Just my opinion of course, based on personal experience and experiences of those I know first hand, not a "friend of a friend".

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Its just a tool. There should be no horror stories associated with it. This is up there with Satanic panic

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is a story my mother told me.

Nothing to crazy. When she was 17 she had been playing the board. Nothing out of the ordinary happend but later on that night she woke up with a really evil bad feeling about the board. So she got up and chucked it out the window. Next mornin she woke up to it laying on the floor next to the wall heater and watched it wiggle into the gap between the heater and the floor. Behind the heater was a walkin closest.The closest was packed with boxes . she never checked to see if the board was in their. Shortly after she moved out of her moms house with my dad. My mom told me this based off a conversation we had about grandmas house always being creepy upstairs. Ever since we were kids (my cousins and i ), If we were the last ones to come down we would hall ass down stairs and it always felt like somone was follwing you as you ran.

My grandma and gpa built the house in the 60s in the backwoods of colfax ca . Nobody died in the house . many years later my mother would end up dying in it .

While i am writing this i recall a story my uncle also told me. He was laying on the couch one night in the House when out of the corner of his eye he saw a blue outline of somebody standing under the Chandler. He looked and it was gone.

Long story short. The house always has and still has creepy vibes for whatever reason. When i was in my teens i recall staying the night and hearing thumping around upstairs at the time i thought it was my aunt coming home . later i found out she had not been to the house that night.

Anyway i kinda drifted off topic but yeah thats my only story with the board.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Used it once with friends about 15 years ago, even with black candles for ambiance.

Nothing happened and we never got any answers. We were open to anything, hoping in fact.

Fraudulent, its put out by Milton and Bradley for pete's sake

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Used it once with friends about 15 years ago, even with black candles for ambiance.

Nothing happened and we never got any answers. We were open to anything, hoping in fact.

Maybe you are the chosen Messiah and had Spiritual Holy Water raining down on you 24/7 from Heaven itself.

Hallelujah......

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ive been called worse...maybe I need a website to attract followers.

Nah, I'll just continue reviewing board games

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well given Hasbro owns the copyright to Ouija ..... it would be appropriate to leave a review no?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When I was little my grandparents had one in the closet of their guest room. I wouldn't sleep in there until they removed it. I didn't even know what it was...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I have the exact same story from my childhood at my grandmas and grandpas. They had a Ouija board somewhere in their living room stuck away, probably with games or something I don't remember. But I can remember my sister and myself finding it and checking it out; it gave me the creeps and I couldn't bear to be around it even though I had no idea what it was. This was in the early '60s and I don't know how prevalent they were back then. That's the only time I ever saw that thing in their house, I don't know if they ever tried it, but I know we didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join