It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force General revealed by Wikileaks Advising Tom Delonge Disclosure Effort

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Podesta has to maintain something of a reputation.

I'm very suspicious about who currently controls wilileaks and what is and is not "leaked".

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Agree totally.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrecyAndRidicule

Yes, but for what it's worth I didn't say it with absolute certainty. The paragraph started with "I think" and the whole conclusion of my post was prefaced with "My thought:".

When you ended with a period, you ended that thought. Your next sentence read " He IS a tool of disinformation".
Sounded pretty definitive there, especially when later in this quoted post you state, "the disinfo is undeniable", but I digress.

And I'd like to think they are trying to spark interest, but honestly we've had literally entire generations to prepare the world for disclosure and it hasn't happened. There is nothing to gain from prepping a generation of people for this event only to watch them grow old and die. And sparking interest shouldn't require a lot of lying, should it?
As I said in my previous post I don't know what they are up to or what their end game is, but the disinfo is undeniable.

How do you expect disclosure to happen? World wide announcement? Press conference of elected officials?....etc. Who lied in this case? Disinfo for what means? This part of your post does nothing but raise more questions. Please explain yourself.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Of course, if he goes off the deep end into the "occult practices" or "spiritual practices" to "communicate" with "the aliens" then he might well destroy himself. It happens a lot... including here on ATS.

Kev

Question for you too. Who on ATS destroyed themselves venturing into this territory? For the record I don't think Delounge will but if he had, I feel he would be onto something there. David Icke alluded to as much on his last AMA and I've also done a thread on the subject.
edit on CDTSun, 30 Oct 2016 14:55:41 -0500000000America/ChicagoOctAmerica/Chicago414155pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

The best example is "he who may not be named" and frankly some old friends of mine who don't post much anymore. That's in my experience.

But if you read "Messengers of Deception" by Jacques Vallee...much of the book gives examples of the lives destroyed by those who "channel the aliens".

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join