It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force General revealed by Wikileaks Advising Tom Delonge Disclosure Effort

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: Assassin82
I'm stationed at Wright Patterson AFB and would love to know where it's at. I know there are underground facilities. In random open fields on base you'll see exhaust vents coming up out of the middle of nowhere. I've worked on Area A and Area B. NASIC is on Area A. If one were to put money on a location where it's housed, that'd probably be as good of a wager as anywhere. There's a ton of civilian research on base, and even more compartmentalizations throughout the base.

Tom seems to be gaining a lot of positive momentum in his efforts for disclosure. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Come on, I seriously doubt the Roswell remains are still at Wright Patterson. If this narrative is true there is NO WAY the USAF is going to allow something THAT classified to remain in a location that has been compromised. My two cents.

I'm not saying it is. I'm not saying it even exists anywhere. I'm just saying if it were here I'd love to know where. But let's say it were here in Ohio. It's the US Military....I'm guessing by your user name you are in or have served. How many times have they done something that leaves you scratching your head saying "WTF?!?" Just sayin

I never served, my name is in honor of my Father (RIP) But I know a thing or two about the Military and you make a good point. . . . .after all my Dad always made the Military Intelligence is the ultimate Oxymoron joke on the reg. Thanks for your service and hell, maybe you work on top of the disc/discs or whatever it really was.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

originally posted by: schuyler
Yup. So there are a couple of issues.

1.) What we have is the disclosure of the 'sekret general's' name. Who was keeping it from us? DeLonge. By the Wikileaks leak, the name was exposed. That's all we've got here. The name is new to us, but that's only because DeLonge withheld it from us.

2.) Yes, it sounds very much like Greer and any number of others that have come along over the years. The M.O. is the same. A "secret group" wants "Disclosure" and is "working toward it" but the "time is not right." Those elements are always in the pi

3.) In the case of Greer, I believe he is part of the problem. I've studied him. I have a book-length manuscript on him about ready to go. There's no doubt in my mind that at least some of what he has said, if not most of it. is total BS. To me the guy is a charlatan and I've got a whole lot of proof.

BUT.....

4.) this M.O. has ALSO been used as disinformation. I am not a fan of disinfo and when people claim it, I initially doubt it, but we know for certain it has been used by Richard Doty in compromising Paul Bennewitz. We know because he admitted it and wrote a book about it so we're not speculating here. We also have the testimony of William Moore in this case because Moore admitted to playing at being a secret agent to "get closer to the truth." It didn't work out for him because he lost credibility in the UFO research community and basically quit the field. he 'spilled the beans" about his involvement in a now famous Mufon Conference in Las Vegas. But whatever you think about Moore, he was duped. AFOSI, i.e. Doty, got a 'twofer' on this deal. They made Paul Bennewitz go crazy and they discredited William Moore.

5.) And that brings us to DeLonge. I believe he is also being duped, and what follows is my argument. DeLonge has had a lifelong interest in UFOs, but he is not particularly well-versed in the history. He tends to take UFO and conspiracy information at face value, so anything he reads is "the truth." When you hear him talk, such as on Larry King, he's not particularly erudite and often expresses simplistic answers about the UFO phenomenon. He's "read some stuff" to be sure, but he's no expert in the field.

But he has a LOT of money and can indulge himself in the pursuit of this. Really, blink and his other ventures have given him tens of millions. He can afford to go anywhere at any time and meet with anyone. So he is. I'd do it, too, if I had bucks like that. I don't begrudge him his bucks and I can't blame him for what he is doing--even if he doesn't know what he is doing. And that is what has happened. He has inserted himself into the spider web and the spider has said, Sure! Come a little closer!" And the Spiders (tm) are using him to divert all of us who BELIEVE in Disclosure with all our hearts.

Because OF COURSE there are black triangles. OF COURSE there is advanced technology, perhaps anti-gravity based. They are ours. But that doesn't mean: Space Invaders. So if the guys in charge of these secrets want to divert us from the truth, leading us in that direction assures we will be seen as cooks, and mission accomplished. Tom DeLonge doesn't know.

It's worked before. why wouldn't it work again? Just my opinion and a working theory.

The AMA he did was a disaster. He's selling multiple books , of which one I believe (yet to be released) will as he proclaims open the disclosure floods gates. He's selling tshirts, mugs, posters etc. along who's knows what in ad deals, web clicks, appearances.

Yes, the AMA was a disaster. It may have been the first time he had an audience that might know something about the subject so he couldn't just pontificate without being challenged. It's hard to understand why he's in the t-shirt business, but you may be on to something. He often talks about the combination of books, potential movies, etc. as a "franchise" along the lines of the "Star Wars franchise" with its many product licensing tie-ins. He may think of this whole thing in that manner, envisioning himself as another George Lucas. In terms of "Sekret Machines" he didn't even write it himself; he commissioned it. The whole thing is a bit bizarre. He just might enjoy being a "sekret agent."
edit on 10/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Full disclusure will imply not only the existence of alien species operating in our planet, but also admitting their agenda, as despicted over, and over, and over again, through the past decades, by hundreds of individuals that came forward, many times trying to remain as anonymous as possible, always describing the same events:

Alien beings immobilizing them, abducting them to an close alien vessel, performing all kind of physical procedures, removing genetic material, implanting modified zygote into women, removing the early stage fetuses, making up a some sort of 'hybrid' race, that is also part of the alien workforce, forcing abductees to teach these hybrids about our society through the years so, when the adulthood arrives, they're ready to be infiltrated into our world, for unknown ultimate purposes, retaining the aliens' neurological abilities that allow them to control human beings minds at will.

That's why this will NEVER be released to the public, only a pretty forced situation would allow this material to be revealed, and that probably will never happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

We've known about this for two weeks my friend : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not suggesting this thread be closed or you stop discussing the subject here. This is a more specific discussion.

But if you are anyone wants to join us in the other thread : Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything... please feel free to do so.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I am not suggesting this thread be closed or you stop discussing the subject here. This is a more specific discussion.

But if you are anyone wants to join us in the other thread : Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything... please feel free to do so.

That's more of a Tom DeLonge worship thread. It's pretty interesting from a Cargo Cult perspective of an emerging religion. By all means wade through it. It does give a more in-depth perspective of DeLonge's ideas, though be prepared to be dumped upon if you dare to criticize DeLonge or his ideas. It kind of reminds me of Greer's Mothra cult and gives you an idea of where this entire thing with DeLonge may be heading. It certainly shows the repeating pattern of these movements.

The issue here is the revelation of the General's name, inadvertently, by DeLonge himself, in his attempt to garner the attention of Podesta. Although Podesta himself is known to be interested in UFOs, there is no indication in the WikiLeaks documents that he ever responded to DeLonge.

There has been some backlash against Tom for his revelation by some people who seem to think he has gone off message. You can see this on his Facebook page along with numerous "We love you, Tom!" messages, most likely from blink fans. I personally consider this backlash unfair to Tom. I'm sure he would rather the general's name had not been leaked, but I hardly think this proves anything nefarious on Tom's part. I am guessing Tom is just a credulous guy who easily believes and is being used at this point. It certainly is following the same pattern we've seen before.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's more of a Tom DeLonge worship thread.

Ha! If you really took that from the OP then you obviously missed the whole point of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
one of these and a nice Angles and Airwaves cap and you to can look cool and join one of the hippest movement to come along in decades.

you da man Tom!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My first thought is...

I wonder if it was General William N. McCasland who gave DeLonge the still capture, from Spielberg's series Taken, telling him it was a "real UFO".

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's more of a Tom DeLonge worship thread.

Ha! If you really took that from the OP then you obviously missed the whole point of it.

Basically you're just shilling for your own thread. And, just like in your own thread, you're quick with the criticism if you don't agree, which I mentioned above. Thanks for confirming it so readily.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
one of these and a nice Angles and Airwaves cap and you to can look cool and join one of the hippest movement to come along in decades.

Yeah, I saw that. You can get a variety of items that go along with "The Franchise." After all, it's not just about t-shirts. There will be movie tie-ins, graphic novels, more commissioned books, the whole nine yards. Steven Spielberg, watch out! There's a new sheriff in town!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Great thread. Particularly some good stuff from schuyler.

Unfortunately we’ve all become somewhat, probably justifiably, cynical in some regard

I don’t know much about this guy to really zero in on him but certain things seem clear.

It is the same old Spielberg

His next book, due out in March 2017, is co-authored by Peter Levenda.

Interesting.

Now if one would think conspiratorially one would see clearly who this guys backers want to target

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Basically you're just shilling for your own thread. And, just like in your own thread, you're quick with the criticism if you don't agree, which I mentioned above. Thanks for confirming it so readily.

Well I was hoping more people might like to discuss the matter there yes. Do you have a problem with that for some reason? It's not like I earn money from posting on here or anything.

Or maybe I should have, like many others do, pointed this thread out to the MODs and how the information has already been discussed in another thread two weeks earlier and got this one closed down? I doubt you'd have preferred that?

I also don't see where you said I was quick with criticism, if I don't agree, mentioned in your post above. Where exactly did you say that? Maybe I didn't read between the lines.

Even if you think your post implied that, why is the speed of responses an issue?

I am guessing Tom is just a credulous guy who easily believes and is being used at this point. It certainly is following the same pattern we've seen before.

Yes I actually agree with you on that point.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Yup. So there are a couple of issues.

Ok so let's see if I can address some of em.

1.) What we have is the disclosure of the 'sekret general's' name. Who was keeping it from us? DeLonge. By the Wikileaks leak, the name was exposed. That's all we've got here. The name is new to us, but that's only because DeLonge withheld it from us.

Does it matter what name was withheld or who withheld it? At first, Delonge was reluctant to name names but we don't know who's pulling the strings here. Possibly, the go ahead was given to release the name of the suspicious general in question. On another note, McCasland checks out and his credentials are fine plus there hasn't been any refute on his part.

2.) Yes, it sounds very much like Greer and any number of others that have come along over the years. The M.O. is the same. A "secret group" wants "Disclosure" and is "working toward it" but the "time is not right." Those elements are always in the picture.

If there really is an extraterrestrial reality, (the harshest reality known to man in terms of implications that could affect religious, economic, and historical structures etc.), then of course it should be revealed somewhat covertly. Not to mention this being something possibly affecting the elite's power structure. These groups most tread carefully when presenting this information so I won't knock em for this seemingly tired rhetoric.

3.) In the case of Greer, I believe he is part of the problem. I've studied him. I have a book-length manuscript on him about ready to go. There's no doubt in my mind that at least some of what he has said, if not most of it. is total BS. To me the guy is a charlatan and I've got a whole lot of proof.

Whoa! Good thing this isn't about Greer then.

4.) this M.O. has ALSO been used as disinformation. I am not a fan of disinfo and when people claim it, I initially doubt it, but we know for certain it has been used by Richard Doty in compromising Paul Bennewitz. We know because he admitted it and wrote a book about it so we're not speculating here. We also have the testimony of William Moore in this case because Moore admitted to playing at being a secret agent to "get closer to the truth." It didn't work out for him because he lost credibility in the UFO research community and basically quit the field. he 'spilled the beans" about his involvement in a now famous Mufon Conference in Las Vegas. But whatever you think about Moore, he was duped. AFOSI, i.e. Doty, got a 'twofer' on this deal. They made Paul Bennewitz go crazy and they discredited William Moore.

Until nefarious intentions can be pointed out via the actions of any party involved, I personally would rather not speculate on this case.

5.) And that brings us to DeLonge. I believe he is also being duped, and what follows is my argument. DeLonge has had a lifelong interest in UFOs, but he is not particularly well-versed in the history. He tends to take UFO and conspiracy information at face value, so anything he reads is "the truth." When you hear him talk, such as on Larry King, he's not particularly erudite and often expresses simplistic answers about the UFO phenomenon. He's "read some stuff" to be sure, but he's no expert in the field.

Of course he's no expert. On the other hand , just the awareness this brings, unbeknownst to most of the general population, is a plus in my book.

But he has a LOT of money and can indulge himself in the pursuit of this. Really, blink and his other ventures have given him tens of millions. He can afford to go anywhere at any time and meet with anyone. So he is. I'd do it, too, if I had bucks like that. I don't begrudge him his bucks and I can't blame him for what he is doing--even if he doesn't know what he is doing. And that is what has happened. He has inserted himself into the spider web and the spider has said, Sure! Come a little closer!" And the Spiders (tm) are using him to divert all of us who BELIEVE in Disclosure with all our hearts.

No argument about his choice of personal endeavors. I don't see how this is a diversion though. This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what happening in these secret compartmentalized echelons of our gov. It's been hinted at for over half a century. All things hidden must come to light at some point. Now you got me wondering who the spider is. See how intriguing all this is?

Because OF COURSE there are black triangles. OF COURSE there is advanced technology, perhaps anti-gravity based. [B]They are ours.[/B] But that doesn't mean: Space Invaders. So if the guys in charge of these secrets want to divert us from the truth, leading us in that direction assures we will be seen as cooks, and mission accomplished. Tom DeLonge doesn't know.

"They are ours". Sorry but I just don't see how anyone can make an absolute proclamation such as that. And what "truth" are they diverting us from? That all craft are "ours". That's pretty much the general consensus anyway....or maybe it really is the "space invaders".

It's worked before. why wouldn't it work again? Just my opinion and a working theory.

There are always a ride range of possibilities when dealing with this phenomenon. I like to stay on the positive side in hopes a sure shot breakthrough will come soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well how about that.
Guess you could say I wanted McCasland to grab the spotlight for a moment (you know with the pic and all)

What I need to do as well as skim through your thread is find the Tom AMA. There needs to be a AMA forum of its own imo.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well I was hoping more people might like to discuss the matter there yes. Do you have a problem with that for some reason? It's not like I earn money from posting on here or anything.

No problem, but that was the point of your post.

Or maybe I should have, like many others do, pointed this thread out to the MODs and how the information has already been discussed in another thread two weeks earlier and got this one closed down? I doubt you'd have preferred that?

It's not my thread, but clearly, the point of the OP was to point out the WikiLeaks Sekret General. Your thread did indeed also show that, but it didn't start out that way and certainly isn't the point of your thread.

I also don't see where you said I was quick with criticism, if I don't agree, mentioned in your post above. Where exactly did you say that? Maybe I didn't read between the lines.

Or maybe you didn't read the lines at all because it's still there.

Even if you think your post implied that, why is the speed of responses an issue?

Are you familiar with the term "pedantry"? The whole point of your post is to criticize what I wrote. That's your purpose for being here now.

Yes I actually agree with you on that point.

Well, then I'll tell you what. Why don't we both mutually just stop our bantering and return to the subject at hand? Seems to me we might have some common ground here. It looks like both of us are interested when and what this next purported "Big Thing" is. Perhaps "we" could start a new thread when that happens. These things get to unwieldy after awhile and it's easy to lose track of the original issue. I really am insure how much effort to put into 'understanding' DeLonge at this point. He doesn't have as many negatives as Greer and I have a hard time taking him seriously. I do think whomever is running him needs some serious scrutiny, but, of curse, except for our sekret general, we don't now who that is or what their intentions really are. I wonder if he could be approached. Care to try?
edit on 10/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If you ask me, Delonge is a perfect candidate to be unwittingly used for disinfo. On top of his apparent gullibility, he has a high profile and low credibility. This is the perfect conduit to feed information to the public in a way that will continue to discredit the very idea of UFO's.
I say low credibility because he's been accused of fabricating things which are far more mundane and completely unrelated to UFO phenomena. After his rolling stone interview, he claimed to have met up with his estranged band mates:
www.rollingstone.com...
Bassist Mark Hoppus responded that he hadn't spoken with Delonge, in person or otherwise, in a year and half:
www.rollingstone.com...
Now you can say that his band mates are the liars if it fits into the scenario you're wishing for, but as for me I'm convinced that Delonge is full of it. I suspect that if you dig deeper into Delonge's life you'll find a lot more sketchy lies, but I can't say for sure without having done it.
Despite his dishonesty however, I do believe he's had contact with high level people as he claims. This is because the Wikileaks emails showed evidence of an actual meeting/teleconference with Podesta, Delonge and others. See the event invitation sent by Podesta and accepted by an email address named Susan Mccasland Wilkerson on 1-24-16:
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/2635
Delonge then emails Podesta the next day as mentioned previously in this thread:
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
In this context, Delonge's email insisting that McCasland isn't the skeptic he claims to be sounds like a pleading follow-up to a meeting that didn't go as planned for Delonge. It certainly isn't the start of a new conversation, the email seems to begin in the middle of an existing one.
My thought: McCasland had been feeding Delonge a mix of truth and lies in order to muddy the waters and discredit the subject as people have done before, but he wasn't inclined to pull that same stunt with a significant political figure like Podesta. So in the Delonge/Podesta meeting he unexpectedly changes his tune, and possibly explains away the discrepancy to Delonge later by saying that certain information is too sensitive to tell Podesta.
I think Delonge is in contact with high profile folks, but not for the reasons he thinks. He is a tool of disinformation. His function was to spread bad info and keep rational people from taking interest in the subject. Having proof of contact from a general such as McCasland would validate Delonge, and therefore would not serve this goal well. Mccasland was supposed to remain in the shadows, he never intended to be made. We have Wikileaks to thank for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Your manuscript on Greer sounds interesting!

Regarding Tom taking everything at face value- some of us are just SO gullible and ready to assume the best of intentions in others. I have to remind myself that far too many people are spewing lies. Some just for the heck of it and the attention that it brings, other to propogate disinformation.

And I think you are also on point regarding his AMA, he didn't seem to know that his audience knew just as much, often more than he did.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So what do you think this means for McCasland? Anything or nothing? His identity was obviously being kept confidential for a reason. Knowledge of his guidance of Delonge, or at worst, passing of info, cant really be a good thing for him.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrecyAndRidicule
I think Delonge is in contact with high profile folks, but not for the reasons he thinks. He is a tool of disinformation. His function was to spread bad info and keep rational people from taking interest in the subject.

I dont think all that was necessary if that was the goal. And I dont think any rational people that would worry the TPTB enough to go through all this are taking their queues from Tom Delonge.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
But guys, its not just about McCasland, its about all 3 of them :

Rob Weiss; Executive Vice President & General Manager Advanced Development Programs (Skunk Works) at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics

William Neil McCasland; USAF Major General, commander of the U.S. Air Force’s research laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

Michael Carey; retired USAF Major General, Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, which is also the home of NORAD

I want to see one of you nutjobs get in contact with one of those characters, you will fail for sure.
I don't know how Delonge convinced them to participate but the wikileak mails confirmed they are his secret sources.

If anyone in the US Airforce or private contractors is in the know, its these 3.
edit on 26-10-2016 by dcipledude because: spelling check

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join